• Occasion2b Main Page

• General Discussion

• Disease Outbreak News

YoNews Portal

Live TV

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 22, 2018    11:19:37 PM

Author Topic: Is Your Cardiologist KILLING You?  (Read 12 times)

Offline YoNews

• Member Plus
Is Your Cardiologist KILLING You?
« on: Nov 26, 2017    12:20:04 AM »
Is Your Cardiologist KILLING You?

You’re about to hear some mind-blowing information that mainstream cardiologists either don’t know or won’t tell you. We recently sat down to interview Dr. Jack Wolfson, D.O., author of The Paleo Cardiologist and founder of The Drs Wolfson clinic in Arizona.

Dr. Wolfson is without a doubt the coolest cardiologist on the planet. Not only does he know he stuff, he and his wife created a jaw-dropping end-of-the-world survival trailer video featuring his young son breastfeeding during the apocalypse. No joke.

See the trailer, below… (yeah, it’s pretty much the best video trailer ever). It’s called the “Fighting Healthy Documentary Series,” by the way, and features his wife, Dr. Heather Wolfson.

We invited Dr. Wolfson to our Austin studio for a face-to-face interview, and he didn’t disappoint. We’ve got three video interviews ready to publish with Dr. Wolfson, and the first one, shown below, asks the question, “Is your cardiologist KILLING you?”

Read Entire Article »

HumansAreFree?d=yIl2AUoC8zA HumansAreFree?i=tEntQMrwogg:GOB-kUUPF3s: HumansAreFree?i=tEntQMrwogg:GOB-kUUPF3s: HumansAreFree?d=7Q72WNTAKBA HumansAreFree?i=tEntQMrwogg:GOB-kUUPF3s: HumansAreFree?d=qj6IDK7rITs HumansAreFree?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 HumansAreFree?i=tEntQMrwogg:GOB-kUUPF3s: HumansAreFree?d=TzevzKxY174 HumansAreFree?i=tEntQMrwogg:GOB-kUUPF3s:

Source: Is Your Cardiologist KILLING You?

Boston drowns in historic 15ft flood of ice water – trapping people in cars and homes – as ‘bomb cyclone’ storm hits Northeast closing schools, cancelling 4,000 flights, closing JFK airport and killing 6

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Replies: 0
Views: 35
Last post Jan 05, 2018    02:00:05 AM
by YoNews
New book eviscerates "Russian corruption" propaganda: Alex Krainer's 'The Killing of William Browder: Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception'

Views: 126
Last post Aug 19, 2017    04:20:04 PM
by YoNews
10,000+ sealed Federal indictments, 8-minute video: .01% arrests about to end US illegal rogue state empire as sexual harassment stories prepare public for psychopathic evil darker than killing millions, harming billions, looting trillions

Views: 45
Last post Jan 03, 2018    01:40:04 PM
by YoNews