11 Great Ways to Turn a Bad Day Around :: Cameron Morrissey :: LinkedIn  (Read 316 times) Print

1 B

Anonymous Poster  Apr 11, 2016    11:20:15 PM

Sometimes your day just goes bad. It might have started out that way when you rolled out of bed, or it could have taken a turn for the worse once you got into work. The key for high performers is that you turn it around and not wallow in it. Studies have shown over and over again that positive people are more productive and more likely to get promotions. But here' the dirty secret they don't always tell you: They aren't always positive.

Great leaders and great employees know how to turn a bad day around when they run into one and today you'll see 11 ways that you can do it too:

More:  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/11-great-ways-turn-bad-day-around-cameron-morrissey?trk=hb_ntf_MEGAPHONE_ARTICLE_POST   

Donald Trump's invitation to speak at RedState Gathering rescinded following comment about Fox News debate moderator; 'While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far.... I have invited Megyn Kell

Started by NewsBoard Archives

Replies: 0
Views: 220
Last post Aug 08, 2015    04:00:02 AM
by News
Donald Trump on death of Frank Gifford: 'Wonderful Frank Gifford has just passed away at age 84. He was my friend and a truly great guy! Warmest condolences to family' - @realDonaldTrump

Started by NewsBoard Archives

Views: 232
Last post Aug 09, 2015    06:00:03 PM
by News
WORLD BANK BOSS: We're Headed For \"Impending Catastrophe\" -- \"A Rerun Of Great Pa

Started by beastBoard Archives

Views: 375
Last post Jun 03, 2012    06:55:36 AM
by beast

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Simple Audio Video Embedder