for larger image

• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:
      Did you miss your activation email?

www.occasion-to-be.com

Author Topic: IS THERE MORE THAN TWO COMINGS OF JESUS :: -Phyllis Ames-Bey- ::  (Read 91 times)

Anonymous Poster

Whose got the victory with you, JESUS or satan? Jesus won the battle between Him and satan when He was at His weakest moment after fasting 40 days by telling satan 3 words, it is written, three times. He went to hell and took the keys of death. He won the battle again when He was resurrect. He won the battle again in saving souls. When YOU come against the devil again and he start whispering something in your ear which is contrary to your belief, honesty and integrity, rebuke him by allowing the Spirit of Jesus which dwell in you say, get thee behind me satan for it is written in God's word if I resist the devil, he will flee from me. Tell satan to take his hands off of you, your home, your family, your health, your finances and stop fighting your Spirit in Jesus name. Loose the law of abundance over your life. See Matt18:18whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loose in heaven.

More:  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/more-than-two-comings-jesus-phyllis-ames-bey-