PostNews

• Occasion2b Main Page

• General Discussion

• Disease Outbreak News

YoNews.org

YoNews Portal

Live TV

Dec 12, 2018    11:22:29 AM

Author Topic: Grilled for six hours, Comey to be called back for more questioning in closed-door House hearing  (Read 12 times)

News

Grilled for six hours, Comey to be called back for more questioning in closed-door House hearing

1_Comey_AP_Photo_Carolyn_Kaste.jpg

Former FBI Director James Comey was grilled for more than six hours Friday behind closed doors at a congressional hearing - but Republicans are calling him back for more. "We had more questions than we had time," said Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee. Comey agreed to return Dec. 17, but questioned what more Republicans would want to know. "After a full day of questioning a few things are clear to me. One - we could have done this in open setting," Comey said. "And two - when you read the transcript you'll see that we're talking again about Hillary Clinton's emails for heaven's sake. So I'm not sure we need to do this at all." Democrats charged that summoning Comey was the GOP's final attempt to distract from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe before they lose control of the House in January. "This is a big wild goose chase," said Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) "It reinforced my view that the Clinton probe has fully run its...
Source: Grilled for six hours, Comey to be called back for more questioning in closed-door House hearing

Mark Taylor Prophecy 08/05/2018 :: Get Ready At The White House :: Mark Taylor

Started by Anonymous PosterBoard General Discussion

Replies: 0
Views: 68
Last post Aug 05, 2018    10:24:49 PM
by Anonymous Poster
We’ve Reached the Point of Debt Saturation – Bill Holter…”When credit breaks down, then distribution breaks down. If credit doesn’t come back up, then distribution is gone.”

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Views: 5
Last post Nov 28, 2018    01:19:13 PM
by YoNews
Correction: The fire at a former psychiatric hospital in Wittenau, Berlin being used to house refugees destroyed an unused gymnasium. We previously reported that the fire had broken out but it has already been contained; no injuries were reported and the

Started by NewsBoard Archives

Views: 253
Last post Aug 27, 2015    05:00:02 AM
by News