PostNews

• Occasion2b Main Page

• General Discussion

• Disease Outbreak News

YoNews.org

YoNews Portal

Live TV

Sep 20, 2018    08:31:46 AM

Author Topic: CNN and Other Leftist Outlets Accused of Planning to Smear Manafort Jury  (Read 4 times)

Offline YoNews

• Member Plus
    • YoNews.org
CNN and Other Leftist Outlets Accused of Planning to Smear Manafort Jury

“Publicly outing the names and home addresses of jurors is considered ethically questionable, as outlined in this guidance sheet on the topic from the Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press,” Bre Payton noted at The Federalist.

This is doubly troubling when you take into account the fact that the judge in the case says he’s received threats due to his role in adjudicating the matter.

In rejecting the motion put forth by the news organizations, U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III said that he’s currently being trailed by U.S. Marshals because of the threats made against him, according to Fox News.

“I can tell you there have been (threats), Ellis said, adding that “The Marshals go where I go.”

“I don’t feel right if I release (the jurors) names,” he concluded.

Source: CNN and Other Leftist Outlets Accused of Planning to Smear Manafort Jury

TERRORIST OR JOURNALIST? WHO REALLY WAS THE SLAIN GAZAN YASER MURTAJA? Israel is accused of fabricating allegations about the slain Gazan.

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Replies: 0
Views: 75
Last post Apr 13, 2018    01:35:02 PM
by YoNews
'I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF' £100k-a-year bank worker’s life left in ruins after spending 70 weeks on bail when blackmailing Match.com ex falsely accused of rape and texted him: ‘You’ll never work again’ (5 Pics)

Views: 161
Last post Feb 09, 2018    01:35:03 PM
by YoNews
Man accused of tossing drink at pro-Trump teen inside Whataburger arrested. Now what will the House do about Maxine Waters' inciting violence against Trump Cabinet members.

Views: 8
Last post Jul 07, 2018    12:38:02 PM
by YoNews