• Occasion2b Main Page

• General Discussion

• Disease Outbreak News

YoNews.org

YoNews Portal

Live TV

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2018    02:51:42 PM

Author Topic: Help me remove Robert Mueller!  (Read 17 times)

Offline YoNews

• Member Plus
    • YoNews.org
Help me remove Robert Mueller!
« on: Dec 18, 2017    02:00:03 PM »
Help me remove Robert Mueller!

(Larry Klayman) - Go to to Sign Petition and Support Removal of Mueller I conceived of and then founded Judicial Watch on July 29, 1994 nearly 24 years ago with the mission to investigate and prosecute government corruption. In effect, after 17 years of toiling in the bowels of the legal and judicial system, I created a "Justice Department for the American People," as the government sanctioned one of which I was an alumnus, then run by the corrupt Attorney General Janet Reno under the watchful and evil eyes of Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Bonnie and Clyde of American politics, had become a sham...
Source: Help me remove Robert Mueller!

Why is Eric Holder so desperate to prevent Mueller from being fired? Because Holder is among those who will go to JAIL if the truth comes out…”If Holder goes to jail, so does Obama”

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Replies: 0
Views: 27
Last post Dec 20, 2017    02:40:03 PM
by YoNews
FITTON: "There's no evidence the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election...The collusion is between the Clinton campaign, the DNC, its dossier operation Fusion GPS, the FBI and the [DOJ] , and maybe even Mueller's investigation

Views: 41
Last post Dec 19, 2017    06:40:03 PM
by YoNews
FUN FACT...Mueller has spent appox.$6.7M so far...to tell us 13 Russians spent about $274K on ads with Twitter/Facebook to sway a election but ...not really sure which way.This is your hard earned tax dollars at work folks.

Views: 67
Last post Mar 04, 2018    08:05:46 PM
by YoNews