Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Ultimate Call to Combat  (Read 4953 times)

Anonymous Poster

The Ultimate Call to Combat
« on: Nov 28, 2016    06:59:25 PM »

It amazes me what the human voice can accomplish.  The first sopranos are stunning.

Offline Snow Deer

Re: The Ultimate Call to Combat
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2016    07:00:51 PM »

oops, that was me... I thought I was logged in

;D :frantic:

Offline beast

• Member Plus
    • Occasion2B
« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2016    08:06:16 AM »
That's one way to look at it.

Offline Snow Deer

« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2016    07:09:23 PM »

:clap:
nice one, beast... she doesn't attempt that clear sustained C Flat, though

probably only 10 or 11 year old boys can handle that note  :chuckle:

Offline Snow Deer

« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2016    07:23:51 PM »
"and why is this the Ultimate Call to Combat, Morgan?"  you may ask....

wellllllll....

Perhaps, WWIII actually started many centuries ago.

"Ha! How is that, Morgan?" you may ask.

Perhaps...WWIII is a world-wide war fought between religious groups.  Perhaps....

The combatants began many, many years ago, when the first human bonked another because they didn’t like the other’s religious/spiritual beliefs… many acts of war, including brutal torture, were perpetrated in the name of this or that religion*(see * note below)... Basically, since the inception of Christianity, especially, along with indigenous peoples’ spirituality, has been the subject of numerous attacks…but about 570, the key players expanded/changed and WWIII became much more widespread.

Historically in the last millennium the warfare has seen much escalation. Muslim Militants began constant attacks on Christians on Crusade. The Templars fought these attacks. Spanish explorers, who came with evangelists, wiped out the culture and peoples of the lands they conquered**.  Etc.

Different sects of the same religion fought against each other and continue to this day. (i.e., Sunni/Shia conflicts and others.)

Looking at recent history, other escalations have occurred; including assassination attempts at Christian religious leaders  For example, one instance is when the first attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II took place on Wednesday, 13 May 1981, in St. Peter's Square at Vatican City. The Pope was shot and wounded by Mehmet Ali Ağca while he was entering the square. The truth behind whomever hired this assassination remains clouded by various stories, in one, the would-be assassin admitted he was hired by the Ayatollah in Iran.

Islamist Assassination Attempt on Pope Francis was thwarted ...the assassin planned to set off a bomb near the papal convoy in Manila on January 18, 2015.

In 2015, a teenager’s ISIS-inspired plot to attack Pope Francis during his U.S. visit was thwarted.

In the last few decades many countries have experienced escalations in this world-wide religious war, which is now called The War on Terror. It is the intention of some religious groups that they become the only religion on the planet and to obtain it through the violent destruction of peoples of differing faiths.

Perhaps, this War on Terror is the latest escalation in the long-running religious war which will in the future be known as WWIII.  (Perhaps, many will then know that WWIII has been raging for millennia.) The escalations that will occur will result in the formation of large non-Muslim Christian-oriented armies, although, one could easily argue that the armies currently fighting the Islamic escalations are, for the most part already non-Muslim.

The escalations of WWIII are increasing and spreading throughout the globe. Perhaps, most of the peoples of this world will be involved in actual combat soon.

In the 1967, American composer, Samuel Barber, set the Latin words of the liturgical Agnus Dei, a part of the Mass to his Adagio for Strings.  It is a beautiful piece of choral arrangement.

Some think it will become the battle cry to call to arms those who will fight the battles that will finally end WWIII and institute a thousand years of peace after which the Ultimate Battle will occur bringing about true paradise.

Perhaps.....

Just sayin

*I could explain this more, but I think most people are aware of the religious wars throughout the planet since creation. Wars are fought for power, land, treasure and religion... and usually religion is/was inserted into every war in some way.

**These are just a few examples of the many peoples who suffered in religious warfare.

Anonymous Poster

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2016    07:37:30 PM »
i don't know notes from a hole in the head  :cow:

i just know good hearts and bad

Anonymous Poster

« Reply #6 on: Nov 30, 2016    07:40:38 PM »
"and why is this the Ultimate Call to Combat, Morgan?"  you may ask....

wellllllll....

Perhaps, WWIII actually started many centuries ago.

"Ha! How is that, Morgan?" you may ask.

Perhaps...WWIII is a world-wide war fought between religious groups.  Perhaps....

The combatants began many, many years ago, when the first human bonked another because they didn’t like the other’s religious/spiritual beliefs… many acts of war, including brutal torture, were perpetrated in the name of this or that religion*(see * note below)... Basically, since the inception of Christianity, especially, along with indigenous peoples’ spirituality, has been the subject of numerous attacks…but about 570, the key players expanded/changed and WWIII became much more widespread.

Historically in the last millennium the warfare has seen much escalation. Muslim Militants began constant attacks on Christians on Crusade. The Templars fought these attacks. Spanish explorers, who came with evangelists, wiped out the culture and peoples of the lands they conquered**.  Etc.

Different sects of the same religion fought against each other and continue to this day. (i.e., Sunni/Shia conflicts and others.)

Looking at recent history, other escalations have occurred; including assassination attempts at Christian religious leaders  For example, one instance is when the first attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II took place on Wednesday, 13 May 1981, in St. Peter's Square at Vatican City. The Pope was shot and wounded by Mehmet Ali Ağca while he was entering the square. The truth behind whomever hired this assassination remains clouded by various stories, in one, the would-be assassin admitted he was hired by the Ayatollah in Iran.

Islamist Assassination Attempt on Pope Francis was thwarted ...the assassin planned to set off a bomb near the papal convoy in Manila on January 18, 2015.

In 2015, a teenager’s ISIS-inspired plot to attack Pope Francis during his U.S. visit was thwarted.

In the last few decades many countries have experienced escalations in this world-wide religious war, which is now called The War on Terror. It is the intention of some religious groups that they become the only religion on the planet and to obtain it through the violent destruction of peoples of differing faiths.

Perhaps, this War on Terror is the latest escalation in the long-running religious war which will in the future be known as WWIII.  (Perhaps, many will then know that WWIII has been raging for millennia.) The escalations that will occur will result in the formation of large non-Muslim Christian-oriented armies, although, one could easily argue that the armies currently fighting the Islamic escalations are, for the most part already non-Muslim.

The escalations of WWIII are increasing and spreading throughout the globe. Perhaps, most of the peoples of this world will be involved in actual combat soon.

In the 1967, American composer, Samuel Barber, set the Latin words of the liturgical Agnus Dei, a part of the Mass to his Adagio for Strings.  It is a beautiful piece of choral arrangement.

Some think it will become the battle cry to call to arms those who will fight the battles that will finally end WWIII and institute a thousand years of peace after which the Ultimate Battle will occur bringing about true paradise.

Perhaps.....

Just sayin

*I could explain this more, but I think most people are aware of the religious wars throughout the planet since creation. Wars are fought for power, land, treasure and religion... and usually religion is/was inserted into every war in some way.

**These are just a few examples of the many peoples who suffered in religious warfare.

i know not how the last war will be fought but the first war was fought with an apple core :cow:

Offline beast

• Member Plus
    • Occasion2B
« Reply #8 on: Dec 08, 2016    08:16:39 AM »

Angela Merkel shoots a salvo into the war

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germanys-merkel-backs-sweeping-limits-on-full-face-islamic-coverings/2016/12/06/d5aaf012-bbb0-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.5a554bc66bd4

I think a lot of people would disagree with me. but....

I think no government has the right to tell a free individual how they should dress.

Offline Snow Deer

« Reply #9 on: Dec 08, 2016    05:38:04 PM »

:dontknow:

Offline Snow Deer

« Reply #10 on: Jan 08, 2017    04:57:43 PM »

"For our struggle is not
against flesh and blood,

but against the rulers,
against the powers,

against the world forces
of this darkness,

against the spiritual forces
of wickedness in the
heavenly places."
[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size][/color]
St. Paul the Apostle

Offline Snow Deer

« Reply #11 on: Jan 08, 2017    04:59:18 PM »

Like it or not, you are at war.
[/size][/color]
Manual for Spiritual Warfare

[/size][/font]
No matter who you are—
and whether or not you know it—
you have a mortal enemy who wants
to destroy you, not just in this life,
but in the next.
The first rule of any type of warfare
is to
know your enemy.
How can you avoid being a casualty
in a battle going on all around you if you
don’t even recognize that you’re in danger?
Manual for Spiritual Warfare

[/size][/font]
Your adversary is the devil, with his
army of demons. The struggle rages not
only all around you, but also within
you, a fierce conflict for control of:

your mind,
your heart...
...your ultimate
destiny.
Today, belief in Satan’s existence
and activity is often dismissed