• Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:
      Did you miss your activation email?

www.occasion-to-be.com

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
Rep. Frederica Wilson says Trump's chief of staff should apologize for making false claims about her during a press conference

Rep. Frederica Wilson said White House chief of staff John Kelly owes her an apology.

Source: Rep. Frederica Wilson says Trump's chief of staff should apologize for making false claims about her during a press conference
Lindsey Graham: The Trump administration has 'a blind spot on Russia I still can't figure out'

The administration still has not implemented the Russia sanctions that Congress passed and President Donald Trump signed into law on August 2.

Source: Lindsey Graham: The Trump administration has 'a blind spot on Russia I still can't figure out'
YoNews Portal / Scientists Calling for Geoengineering to Dim Sun for the Corals
« Last post by Anonymous Poster on Today at 04:58:20 PM »
Researchers are openly calling for releasing sulphate aerosols in the sky to literally dim the sun in an attempt to stop coral bleaching.

Scientists of University of Bedfordshire, UK, want geoengineering to dim the sun for ocean life and also to "stop hurricanes" as a bonus. Hurricanes are implicated for busting coral reefs, and there have certainly been some powerful ones this year.

They think "artificial planet coolers" are the way to go - a sulphate "sunshade" over the oceans. A study by James Crabbe at the University of Bedfordshire examines this form of geoengineering and the idea of "squirting a cloud of sulphate [dioxide] aerosols into the upper atmosphere" over the Caribbean regions.

More:  https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/10/scientists-calling-geoengineering-dim-sun-corals.html   
The case of the St. Helens UFO, and what if it comes back?

In the early hours of a cold, misty morning on March 17, 1981, SHPD Sergeant Russell Yokum reported a close encounter of the first kind. At 4:03 a.m., Yokum was patrolling Highway 30 west of the Columbia River when he spotted a bright light moving in an easterly direction toward the Portland Airport upriver. While aircraft were known to regularly pass over the area on the way to the airport, the light was unusually bright, so much so that it lit up the river like the sun was "just coming up."

"I thought it was an aircraft landing light - but it was brighter than a normal landing light would be," Yokum told The National Enquirer in '81.

Convinced the light was not an aircraft, Yokum radioed headquarters and then headed to the county courthouse to view the unidentified flying object from the banks of the Columbia River. A few local citizens and two Oregon State Police officers, Ricky Cade and Tom McCartney, joined him there and Yokum got in contact with Donald Askins via CB radio. Askins lived in a home across the river in Ridgefield, WA, and went by the handle "Lucky 13." He could not only see the light, but hear it, too. Askins reported an eerie and extremely loud noise that sounded like "a power plant diesel motor and a screeching noise in between."

Source: The case of the St. Helens UFO, and what if it comes back?
'Leveled like Dresden': Raqqa aid haste hints at cover up of 'barbaric destruction' - Moscow

'Leveled like Dresden': Raqqa aid haste hints at cover up of 'barbaric destruction' - Moscow | 22 Oct 2017 | What the US-led coalition did to Syria's Raqqa is comparable to the infamous Allied bombing of Dresden in 1945, the Russian Defense Ministry said, adding that the allies may be rushing to pour money into Raqqa to cover up the aftermath. Raqqa, which has served as the Syrian stronghold of the terrorist group Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL [but still I-CIA-SIS]) since January 2014, was seized by the US-backed group Syrian Democratic Forces earlier this week. Some 80 percent of residential buildings in the city are estimated to have been rendered uninhabitable during the fighting, which involved massive bombardment by the US-led coalition’s airstrikes and artillery shelling.

Source: 'Leveled like Dresden': Raqqa aid haste hints at cover up of 'barbaric destruction' - Moscow
YoNews Portal / PressTV-Rex Tillerson asks EU to support Iran sanctions
« Last post by YoNews on Today at 04:40:07 PM »
PressTV-Rex Tillerson asks EU to support Iran sanctions

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has called on European countries to support Washington’s new sanctions against Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), warning them that there is “great risk” to doing business with Tehran. Speaking at a press conference with Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir in Riyadh on Sunday, Tillerson claimed that the […]

Source: PressTV-Rex Tillerson asks EU to support Iran sanctions
YoNews Portal / PressTV-Terror ruled out in UK ‘hostage situation’
« Last post by YoNews on Today at 04:40:07 PM »
PressTV-Terror ruled out in UK ‘hostage situation’

UK police have ruled out any terrorism connections in an ongoing “hostage situation” at a leisure center in Nuneaton, central England, where a gunman is said to have taken at least two hostages. Warwickshire police urged people to steer clear from Bermuda Park on Sunday, after heavily armed security forces cordoned off the area to […]

Source: PressTV-Terror ruled out in UK ‘hostage situation’
Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant were ejected after Curry threw his mouthpiece in direction of ref

Brandon Dill/AP
Stephen Curry was ejected when he threw his mouthpiece in the direction of a ref.
Kevin Durant was also ejected arguing the call.
The Golden State Warriors have now lost two of their first three games.
The Golden State Warriors dropped to 1-2 on the young season after both Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant were ejected late in the team's latest loss.
The Warriors were trailing the Memphis Grizzlies by eight with under a minute to go when Curry drove to the basket and missed a layup. Curry thought he was fouled on the play, took his mouthpiece out and angrily threw it in the direction of the referee.
Curry was immediately ejected.

Durant was also ejected for arguing the call.
Shortly afterwards, as both players were walking to the locker room, Durant could be seen trash-talking with Grizzlies fans and showing them his ring finger, presumably to indicate that he has a championship ring and the Grizzlies do not.

After the game, Curry took responsibility for throwing the mouthpiece but denied that he was throwing it at the referee intentionally.
"I didn't throw my mouthpiece at the ref," Curry told ESPN. "I got better aim than that. I threw it out of frustration... I thought I got fouled, and my frustration boiled over. I did something stupid. I deserved to get kicked out, and that's what happened. Obviously, I'll learn from it and try not to do it again."
Curry also took to Twitter to issue a short statement.
Twitter/Stephen Curry
After the game, Warriors coach Steve Kerr joked about the incident, saying Curry should be suspended for "maybe ten games" for endangering the fans.
"I think he should be suspended eight, maybe 10 games for that," Kerr said sarcastically. "It was egregious. It was awful. It endangered thousands of people in the stands."

You can see the entire sequence here:
Youtube Embed:http://www.youtube.com/embed/wjJZONUDTHwWidth: 560pxHeight: 315px
NOW WATCH: I went on the Tom Brady diet and workout plan and it changed my life — here's what it was like

Source: Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant were ejected after Curry threw his mouthpiece in direction of ref
Female candidates are targeting 3 key Senate seats in 2018

In 2018, Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, and Nevada Rep. Jacky Rosen are quietly looking to take Senate seats.

Source: Female candidates are targeting 3 key Senate seats in 2018
Eurosceptics boosted as 'Czech Trump' clinches election victory

With voters upset over traditional parties and orders from Brussels, billionaire populist Andrej Babis, dubbed the "Czech Trump", clinched victory in the Czech Republic's election on Saturday, while eurosceptics and an anti-Islam group backed by France's National Front made strong gains.

State election officials citing results from 99.9 percent of polling stations said Babis's anti-corruption and anti-euro ANO (Yes) movement won with 29.7 percent support (78 parliament seats) followed by the eurosceptic right-wing ODS party on 11.3 percent (25 seats). Turnout was at 60 percent.

Despite the country's economic success, analysts say many Czechs who are heavily in debt or working long hours for low wages feel they have been left behind and are turning to populist, eurosceptic and far-right anti-EU parties to vent their ire.

Source: Eurosceptics boosted as 'Czech Trump' clinches election victory
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10