Two evils do not make a Right.  (Read 271 times) Print

1 B

Anonymous Poster  Jun 24, 2016    07:40:37 AM

ermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on Thursday left behind any doubts and officially said that he would be voting for Hillary Clinton this fall.

When asked about whether he intends to vote for Clinton in November during an interview on Morning Joe this morning, Sanders replied with a simple "Yes."

"The issue here is I'm going to do everything I can to defeat Donald Trump," Sanders explained. "I think Trump in so many ways would be a disaster for this country if he were to be elected president. We do not need a president whose cornerstone of his campaign is bigotry, is insulting Mexicans and Latinos and Muslims and women."

More:  http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/bernie-sanders-says-he-will-vote-for-hillary-clinton/   

Anonymous Poster  Jun 24, 2016    07:43:41 AM

as a vote against the common person will do any good?

seems a person of good conscience has little choice but to not vote in 2016. :cow:

Tropical Cyclone "Megh" - the second tropical cyclone to make landfall in Yemen in just one week

Started by NewsBoard Archives

Replies: 0
Views: 228
Last post Nov 08, 2015    06:00:02 PM
by News
Elite Puppet Rand Paul Backs Elite Puppet Trump, Unleashes “Top Ten Things That Make Elite Puppet Obama Unqualified” For Office

Started by NewsBoard Archives

Views: 297
Last post Dec 11, 2015    01:50:03 AM
by News
Bad Robot, J.J. Abrams' media production company to partner with Tencent to form a gaming company, Bad Robot Games, to make games for PC, console and mobile (Devin Coldewey/TechCrunch)

Started by News BotBoard Today's News

Views: 6
Last post Jun 08, 2018    05:00:04 PM
by News Bot

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Simple Audio Video Embedder