Author Topic: TSHTF/WW3/End Times etc discussion thread - Chat Brat Anonymous - ( Pinned )  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
 TSHTF/WW3/End Times etc discussion thread       685 posts
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        07 Dec 2017, 21:58 #481
     Minister Warren's preacher emailed me this confirmation, after I had told him the whole story:
     ---------------------
     Before day Sunday morning, awakened out a dream in which had been reinlisted in the military and had gone to war. As I awoke asking the Lord what the dream meant, your message about the war machine you and Minister Warren had seen in a vision answered my question.
     ---------------------
     The preacher is an old Vietnam war veteran, his father was a preacher, been married almost 50 years. And he went on to preach my dream and his, last Sunday morning! Now this is getting serious. I have to weigh every word.

My wife's take on Minister Warren's dreams is, we, as Christians, take sin too lightly. We all know we sin daily. This emphasized to us that we have to seriously repent daily. also, and to stay in the word.

For me, the Lord told me to read/study a Psalm every day. "And knock off your gambling on those scratch-offs! You're misusing my money that I give you!" OKOKIwillIwiil.
     :hide: "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
     Myth is forgotten and denied
     Until history repeats itself"
         Quote     Like      Share                   Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        11 Dec 2017, 23:33 #482

wrote:My wife's take on Minister Warren's dreams is, we, as Christians, take sin too lightly. We all know we sin daily. This emphasized to us that we have to seriously repent daily. also, and to stay in the word.
    That rings true. I've been thinking the same thing

WND EXCLUSIVE
     ANCIENT PAGAN 'GODS' REAPPEARING AROUND U.S., WORLD
     1st Baal, now war goddess Athena as 'occult is soaring in popularity'

They’re doing it again!

The same group that recreated the Roman triumphal arch that once welcomed travelers to the Temple of Baal is now honoring another pagan deity.

The United Arab Emirates, the Italian mission to the United Nations and the Institute for Digital Archeology have re-created a statue of the goddess Athena which once stood in Palmyra, according to Breaking Israel News.

Though Athena was venerated as a goddess of reason, she was also known as “Athena Promachos,” a war goddess, and the re-created statue features her holding a spear. The exhibit, titled “The Spirit In the Stone,” is being hosted at the United Nations headquarters in New York City.

It’s another move by globalist organizations to honor pagan deities, months after the reconstructed “Arch of Baal” went on a world tour, including being placed outside the G7 meeting of the world’s industrialized nations.

“Most people today don’t realize how much of a hold ancient pagan beliefs, practices and images still have on their lives,” said Joseph Farah, author of “The Restitution of All Things: Israel, Christians and the End of the Age.” “In fact, pagan values and traditions have never left us. Even Jews and Christians are impacted by them. And they are not innocent because the gods of paganism are actually demons, according to the Bible. It’s not something to be played with.

“The question confronting us right now is: Why would the United Nations be involved in resurrecting these occult images and icons of the past? Do they not understand what this represents – the false gods of child sacrifice and all kinds of abominations and perversions?”

“The promotion of pagan gods is certainly nothing new, and it again shows we’re all living in what I call ‘Opposite World,'” he explained. “It’s a world where most people do the very opposite action of what God has instructed. Our Creator tells us to have no other gods but Him, but folks do the opposite, honoring false gods.

“The Bible says Solomon, one of the wisest men who ever lived, built shrines to pagan gods such as Molech, a pagan god to whom people would burn their children alive in fires. It’s just sickening. Even God-fearing Christians today don’t realize they’re doing the very opposite of God’s instructions when they decorate trees with silver and gold and stand them up in their homes and churches every December. God personally says in the tenth chapter of Jeremiah not to do that precise heathen custom, and yet people have been tricked into decorating trees with all sorts of silver tinsel, gold garland and hanging ornaments, and they have no scriptural basis for it. For those interested in eternal life, we need to wake up and start obeying the instructions of our Maker, and stop all this pagan worthlessness.”

Messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn, best known for his New York Times bestseller “The Harbinger,” believes this strange revival in the promotion of pagan gods has deep theological significance.

more
     http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/ancient-paga ... und-world/

Quote     Like      Share                  oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        14 Dec 2017, 02:20 #483
     Pallas Athene (Venus) "sprung from the head of Zeus (Jupiter) - sound familiar? Athena is Pallas Athene is Astarte is Astoreth is Isis They're all Venus.

Ba'al I can't put into words. He didn't become a major Caananite deity until around the 900-800s BC, after Venus had settled down by knocking Mars out of its orbit. Astarte/Ashtoreth (Venus) became Ba'al (Dagon) consort/lover. Dagon is Ba'al's original name (Thunderer) which makes sense. Ba'al by then represented Mars. In India, Ba'al is Indra, the thunderer, always pictured with lightning bolts in each hand. Same deal, same time.

Ba'al was seen as a god of fertility, with all kinds of sexual connotations, the most perverted being Ba'al Peor (lord of the hole - you have to trust me on that one, no rabbi would print it, a rabbi's son told me the whole story in a chatroom - you don't want to know what went on). Anyhow, by performing all these rites with temple prostitutes, Ba;al was supposed to respond in kind by guaranteeing good weather and good crops. Northern Israel, being a rich agricultural nation, (after the split), needed all the help they thought they could get. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
         Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        14 Dec 2017, 23:11 #484
     I think that is more than I want to know! lol

BREAKING NEWS: SAUDI ARABIA CONFIRMS, DONALD TRUMP TO PRESENT MIDDLE EAST PEACE PLAN IN EARLY 2018

REPORT: Saudi Foreign Minister says Trump serious on Mid-East peace

Excerpt: Al-Jubeir says in interview Trump peace plan 'not yet finalized', administration still consulting with all parties, including Saudi Arabia, but president is serious; Trump will present plan in early 2018, US officials say; denying reports on relations with Israel, FM says ties will commence only following peace with Palestinians.....Concerning the "deal of the century" to achieve Israeli-Palestinian peace, al-Jubeir—former Saudi Ambassador to the US—said in an interview to France 24 the American administration was "working on ideas and consulting with all parties, including Saudi Arabia, about those ideas and incorporating the views presented to them by everybody. They have said they need a little more time in order to put it all together and present it as a plan for moving forward.....According to Trump's negotiations team, headed by his son-in-law Jared Kushner, the plan the Saudi foreign minister was commenting on will be published in the beginning of 2018. Moreover, al-Jubeir stressed in the interview Riyadh also supported the two-state solution as it was presented by the Trump administration.
     https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,734 ... 91,00.html

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        30 Dec 2017, 23:19 #485
     This is how the Lord does me. I was dead ass tired from doing my front brakes on the van so I went to bed at 9. I was at the end of a no-never mind dream and I heard, Matthew 14. Read Matthew 14. I lay there a minute and he said, "Now!" So I got up and read Matthew 14 and the first part is Herod beheading John the Baptist. It was the Lord remindiing me of the vision of John the Baptist about to be beheaded that he gave me 2-3 years ago - reminding me that Jesus is coming soon, asking me in what I'm about to say tomorrow night, "Where is Jesus in all of this?" To keep what I'm going to say tomorrow night in that context.

What I'm going to talk about tomorrow night in our 8-12PM get together at the church is the similarities between the plagues of Exodus and the judgments of Revelation.

It occurred to me that not only the vision I saw of John the Baptist face to face was a reminder that Jesus is coming soon, maybe I'm supposed to do like John the Baptist and get on a soapbox and preach it. Is that it Lord? Nahhhhhh I'm a sinner I say. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        30 Dec 2017, 23:54 #486
     This was a dream a preacher who goes to our church had earlier this week, before the Wednesday nigh Bible study (he had it Tuesday).

So Andy Tues night can't get the words out of his mouth fast enough.
     "I had this dream y'all and I was in this crowd of people around here in Spindale - he looks at me, Mike you were the only one I recognized. Then as an aside he told the group about the distractions we (me and Andy) have had and the Lord showed me the distractions as a corkscrew in our brain -( I pointed my finger at Ricky)
     every time I opened my mouth in the crowd someone would interrupt - (Just then Anthony my grandson started hollering and Andy stopped and I pointed my finger at my wife) and Andy starts up again, "All these distractions, somebody grabs my arm, interrupts my chain of thought."..........( just then, my daughter comes in the door to get Anthony and Andy stops again,.. here he's trying to tell us the dream and he's had two interruptions already, HAHAHA)

Andy starts back up again ......"So I'm in this crowd and I'm getting interrupted and you are too, Mike, and then the Lord kinda showed me my brain with a big corkscrew in it, and he unwound the corkscrew and everything became so clear. First he showed me the solar system with all its planets and satellites locked in orbit, everything it perfect time and order, nothing hitting one another, everything in it's proper place, then he expanded my view to include the whole universe it was awesome to see everything moving and it became clear to me how he was the master the creator the Lord of it all. But the Lord said to me, "MY PEOPLE HAVE LOST MY VOICE!" and that was the end of the dream and Andy woke up out of a dead sleep shaking.

Nobody said anything for a few minutes and then I said to Andy, I can interpret part of your dream - You know where there's one of the prophets in the OT every other sentence he's saying "The Lord of Hosts this, the Lord of Hosts that," It came to me that all the bible commentaries are wrong, the hosts don't mean army, don't mean the Assyrian, Babylonian, Egyptian or Roman armies, hosts mean heavenly hosts, the stars, the planets, the son the moon, and the Lord of hosts is the Lord of heavenly hosts, not earthly hosts, the pagans and heathens were worshiping the hosts, the planets, and they had names for them like Baal for Mars and Astarte or Ashtoreth for Venus, the pagans worshiped the hosts, but we worship the LORD of hosts! that's what the Lord was showing you. And everyone agreed with me, even my wife.

Then Rick and Andy were beating it back and forth about we have to be the Voice of the Lord here, we have to stick to just what we're doing, where we are doing it, stay small because if we get big, then that will be just another distraction.

Then Andy said, it will all come at a cost. If you want to do for the Lord, then you will have to give up everything he wants it all. I don't know, all I do is serve the Lord do what he says.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        31 Dec 2017, 00:47 #487
     I wish I would get dream or words from the Lord.
     But then, I do not do the things that need to be done in
     order for the Lord to bless me that way. I don't go to
     Church even though I do watch some religious shows on tv.
     and videos online. I don't study the word like I should.
     I don't pray like I should.
     So, I guess I can't expert the Lord to single me out or
     be interested in talking to me.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        31 Dec 2017, 01:07 #488

Sadie,Dec 31 2017 wrote: I wish I would get dream or words from the Lord.
    Why did you start this forum? Why did Drummagick drag me over here? Why did you start the prophecy thread?

The Lord is speaking to you, you just aren't recognizing his ways. We're all spokes in the wheel, Jesus is the hub. In any church, somebody has to scrub the toilets, vacuum the floors, empty the garbage. It's for his honor and glory. Nobody is better or worse than anyone else. We're all level at the cross.

It's true church isn't going to save you. What it does is, is refresh you weekly from all your troubles. Everybody's got troubles. I had a helluva time getting that caliper on. Finally I told the lord I need a hand here if I'm going to get this done, and after a few minutes, I saw that I hadn't compressed the caliper cylinder all the way in (we're talking a sixteenth of an inch here so I used the shoe and a C clamp to compress it all the way, and voila, it popped right in place.

That's how it works. It ain't just prayer and meditation and going to church and reading the Bible. It's the Lord working in your everyday activities. Make him a part of your life. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        31 Dec 2017, 15:01 #489

oldmanmike,Dec 31 2017 wrote:
    Sadie,Dec 31 2017 wrote: I wish I would get dream or words from the Lord.
    Why did you start this forum? Why did Drummagick drag me over here? Why did you start the prophecy thread?

The Lord is speaking to you, you just aren't recognizing his ways. We're all spokes in the wheel, Jesus is the hub. In any church, somebody has to scrub the toilets, vacuum the floors, empty the garbage. It's for his honor and glory. Nobody is better or worse than anyone else. We're all level at the cross.

It's true church isn't going to save you. What it does is, is refresh you weekly from all your troubles. Everybody's got troubles. I had a helluva time getting that caliper on. Finally I told the lord I need a hand here if I'm going to get this done, and after a few minutes, I saw that I hadn't compressed the caliper cylinder all the way in (we're talking a sixteenth of an inch here so I used the shoe and a C clamp to compress it all the way, and voila, it popped right in place.

That's how it works. It ain't just prayer and meditation and going to church and reading the Bible. It's the Lord working in your everyday activities. Make him a part of your life.
    Thanks, Mike. :4U:

But, to be correct, I didn't start the forum.
     UF did. When he grew tired of dealing with it on
     a daily basis, he asked me to take it over or he was
     either going to shut it down or give it to someone else
     (that I did not want to be over it as this person did not
     and still does not like me very much) so, not wanting it
     to be shut down, I took it over.

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        02 Jan 2018, 20:16 #490
     U.N. BRINGS BACK IMAGE OF 3RD PAGAN GOD

Restoration of goddess of 'extra-marital relations' follows images of Athena, arch of Baal
     Published: 1 min ago

author-image BOB UNRUH About | Email | Archive

Experts in Israel are expressing concern that the United Nations’ goal is warping toward the promotion of idolatry after word was released that the organization is playing a key role in the image of a third pagan god – the goddess of “extra-marital relations.”

First it was part of the re-creation of the Roman triumphal arch that once welcomed travelers to the Temple of Baal.

Then it was the re-creation of a statue of the goddess Athena which once stood in Palmyra.

U.N. officials, and funding, have been insiders on each of those projects.

Joe Kovacs, author of “Shocked By The Bible 2,” says the whole sad spectacle is part of an old story.

“The promotion of pagan gods is certainly nothing new, and it again shows we’re all living in what I call ‘Opposite World,'” he explained. “It’s a world where most people do the very opposite action of what God has instructed. Our Creator tells us to have no other gods but Him, but folks do the opposite, honoring false gods.

“The Bible says Solomon, one of the wisest men who ever lived, built shrines to pagan gods such as Molech, a pagan god to whom people would burn their children alive in fires. It’s just sickening. Even God-fearing Christians today don’t realize they’re doing the very opposite of God’s instructions when they decorate trees with silver and gold and stand them up in their homes and churches every December. God personally says in the tenth chapter of Jeremiah not to do that precise heathen custom, and yet people have been tricked into decorating trees with all sorts of silver tinsel, gold garland and hanging ornaments, and they have no scriptural basis for it. For those interested in eternal life, we need to wake up and start obeying the instructions of our Maker, and stop all this pagan worthlessness.”

Read more athttp://www.wnd.com/2018/01/u-n-brings-b ... IfKe1w2.99

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        02 Jan 2018, 20:46 #491
     Archeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem during First Temple era
     Comments Permalink Posted by William A. Jacobson Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 7:00am
     2,700-year-old clay artifact discovered near Western Wall bearing Hebrew inscription “governor of the city”

Despite Palestinian and UNESCO efforts to remove the Jewish indigenous history in Israel, particularly Jerusalem, the evidence keeps showing up in archeological digs. It’s why Israelis want to keep digging, and Palestinians oppose any digging, particularly in the area of the Temple Mount and Western Wall.

One seeks the truth, the other is afraid of the truth.

During the recent UN General Assembly vote condemning Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Danny Danon, Israeli Ambassador to the UN, held up an ancient coin found during the excavations at the City of David in the Old City of Jerusalem (video here).

The Israelis keep digging and searching for the truth, and more of that truth was just discovered. The Jerusalem Post reports, Seal from First Temple Period Found at Kotal Supports Biblical Accounts:

A rare, well-preserved piece of clay dating to the First Temple period with the Hebrew inscription “governor of the city” was recently discovered during excavations by the Israel Antiquities Authority in the Western Wall Plaza in Jerusalem.

“The Bible mentions two governors of Jerusalem, and this finding thus reveals that such a position was actually held by someone in the city some 2,700 years ago,” said Dr. Shlomit Weksler-Bdolah, excavator of the site on behalf of the IAA.

The relic, dating from the 6th to 7th centuries BCE, was unearthed during a joint dig with the Western Wall Heritage Foundation in the northwestern section of the Western Wall Plaza….

Prof. Tallay Ornan of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Prof. Benjamin Sass of Tel Aviv University released a brief analysis after studying the sealing.

“Above a double line are two standing men facing each other in a mirror-like manner,” they wrote. “Their heads are depicted as large dots, lacking any details. The hands facing outward are dropped down, and the hands facing inward are raised.

“Each of the figures is wearing a striped, knee-length garment. In the register beneath the double line is an inscription in ancient Hebrew, with no spacing between the words and no definite article. It denotes “belonging to the governor of the city.”

The researchers added that the title “governor of the city” is known from the Bible and from extra-biblical documents, referring to an official appointed by the king.

“Governors of Jerusalem are mentioned twice in the Bible: In 2 Kings, Joshua is the governor of the city in the days of Hezekiah, and in 2 Chronicles, Maaseiah is the governor of the city in the days of Josiah,” they noted.

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat said the find serves as a strong testament to the three millennia of Jewish presence in the capital.
     “This shows that already 2,700 years ago, Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, was a strong and central city,” he said. “Jerusalem is one of the most ancient capitals of the world, continually populated by the Jewish people for more than 3,000 years.”

more + images and videohttps://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/a ... emple-era/

Quote     Like      Share                   oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        03 Jan 2018, 00:48 #492
     I didn't get to say anything the other night and the Lord told me why. But first, the statement about false Gods - I can't tell you how many people have passed through the doors, saying, Oh what a great church, oh, praise the Lord,, Hallellujia, and where are they? Oh I had to work Sundays - why do you work that job? Oh it's a good job, I'm my own boss when the truth is this persons life revolves around the job. Over and over and over again, I hear the same story.
     It's Christians worshipping false gods is what it is. I realize some people have to work Sundays - firemen, nurses, police, low-wage people who are threatened with termination if they don't work, waitresses (Why do Christians go out to eat after Sunday service?) but not everyone. I was no different. Sunday was football Sunday and if the Yankees were playing I was at the house. Forget the false gods of Solomon's day, we have a zillion false god in our American lives.

The above is what one of the young guys had to say NY Eve. The other young guys preached on the veracity of the bible, and what a change the Lord had made in his life after a year and one-half, he was on the road to hell. The preacher and the other used-to-be preacher preached about all the young men taking over as preachers. That's a good thing.

As for me, I was going to talk about about how Exodus was a template for Revelation. I didn't get called on, even though the preacher knew I wanted to speak.

The Lord told me later, "No one was going to get saved with what you were going to say. The vision I gave Andy, that's the way things are now. Velikovsky's right but that was reality then. This is reality now. Two different realities. He left the impression I could on studying, it's my natural bent, but Velikovsky's theories are not to be preached from the pulpit. They aren't going to save anyone. Keep it to myself.

So. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        07 Jan 2018, 20:47 #493
     This is the week for egg on my face. Sadie I gave you two wrong answers recently.

The first one first - how do you know you're saved?

1 John 5 was preached New Years Eve by one of the young guys and he did a real good job. Read the book it's very short.

In conclusion John says in verse 13,

13. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.
     14. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
     NIV

This is what the preacher should have told me years ago when I had the same question. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        07 Jan 2018, 21:04 #494
     and I said
    wrote: It ain't just prayer and meditation and going to church and reading the Bible.
    But it is. Very few people got saved outside of church, compared to those who happened to be there when the Lord called them.

Ricky preached Romans 10 today.....it was awesome.

Rom 10:7-15
     8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming:
     9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
     10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
     11 As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."
     12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile-the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,
     13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
     15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
     NIV

That's why you go to church and listen to a preacher give a sermon. So YOU can hear the word of God.

Later on in Romans 10, Paul is talking about the Israelites:

16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our message?"
     17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

And I add, the word of Christ is head from a preacher giving a sermon in church. I was wrong. The Bible is right.

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        07 Jan 2018, 21:44 #495
     Thanks, Mike.

:4U:

I think the main thing is that I worry about the Lord
     considering me to be "luke warm". And, we know that
     he warns against that.

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        08 Jan 2018, 15:13 #496
     I think y'all will find this article very interesting. I did.
     http://allnewspipeline.com/Prophetic_Wo ... re_Ice.php

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        09 Jan 2018, 19:25 #497
     It is interesting.

I could have been written in 1994. It could have been written yesterday. I don't know Steve Quayle personally. Has this prophecy been up on his website since 1994? "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        11 Jan 2018, 16:30 #498

oldmanmike,Jan 9 2018 wrote: It is interesting.

I could have been written in 1994. It could have been written yesterday. I don't know Steve Quayle personally. Has this prophecy been up on his website since 1994?
    I can't say 100% for sure.

But, this is a link to that one at his site as well as other
     words that he has gotten. Some older, some newer.
     http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=593

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        12 Jan 2018, 14:15 #499
     One in 12 Christians around the world is persecuted: 3,000 were killed last year and six women were raped every DAY, shocking report finds
     The report by Open Doors USA says 215 million Christians live with persecution
     It also identified 50 nations where following the religion can be most dangerous
     North Korea topped the list , with Afghanistan not far behind
     By Dailymail.com Reporter

PUBLISHED: 22:46 EST, 11 January 2018 | UPDATED: 22:55 EST, 11 January 2018

One in 12 Christians around the world are persecuted for their faith and are the target of violent attacks including rape, a shocking report has found.

According to a study by Open Doors USA, an organization that studies Christian persecution, 215 million Christians live in areas with high levels of persecution worldwide.

The report also goes on to state that over 3,000 Christians were killed and nearly 800 churches were damaged in the last year.

'The most significant findings were that Christian women are among the most violated in the world, in maybe a way that we haven't seen before,' David Curry, the president and CEO of Open Doors USA, told Fox News. 'We need to raise the flag. These are tactics are being increasingly used by extremists.'

A new study claims that 215 million Christians live in areas that persecute adherents to the religion worldwide

TOP TEN NATIONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORST CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION
     1. North Korea

2. Afghanistan

3. Somalia

4. Sudan

5. Pakistan

6. Eritrea

7. Libya

8. Iraq

9. Yemen

10. Iran

(Source: Open Doors USA)

The study also identified 50 countries across the globe where following Christianity is most dangerous.

The report also stated that Islamic extremism is a driver of persecution in 35 of the 50 nations on the list.

North Korea, which is an officially atheist state where public worship is illegal, topped the list. Afghanistan, which lacks a strong central government and has a conservative Muslim population, wasn't far behind.

North Korea's nearly 300,000 Christians must practice their religion in private for fear of government persecution.

'In a nation where the ruling regime demands total control over the general public, anything that challenges the government's power is seen as a threat, including religion,' Jeff King, president of International Christian Concern, told Fox News. 'As a result, the North Korean government does everything in its power to squash the spread of Christianity.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z5401LXBJO
     Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        12 Jan 2018, 22:01 #500
     The Chinese just blew up a "megachurch" for "real estate violations". There's an estimated 60 million professing Christians there I don't know what their total population is, but it makes the atheistic government nervous. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        18 Jan 2018, 20:51 #501
     The EU will convene in ‘extraordinary session’ to force Israel into national suicide in accepting the ‘Two-State Solution’ once and for all
     JAN 13, 2018by JEWS NEWSin ISRAEL

Norway and the European Union announced on Wednesday they will convene an “extraordinary session” at the end of the month in an attempt to push the “two-state solution” to end the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict.

Norway’s Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide and the EU’s High Representative Federica Mogherini said in a statement on Wednesday they had decided to convene the session of the international donor group for “Palestine”, the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee (AHLC).

The meeting will be held in Brussels on January 31, according to the announcement.

“There is an urgent need to bring all parties together to discuss measures to speed up efforts that can underpin a negotiated two-state solution,” the statement said.

“Furthermore it is necessary to enable the Palestinian Authority to execute full control over Gaza, based on the Cairo agreement from October 12, 2017,” it added, referring to the Hamas-Fatah reconciliation agreement.

The session follows U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital last month.

The European Union rejected Trump’s move, saying they stuck by their view that the city’s status should be settled by negotiation.

Mogherini had previously voiced alarm at Trump’s decision, warning that it could take the situation “backwards to even darker times”.

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2018/01/13/t ... r-all.html

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        19 Jan 2018, 21:14 #502
     Regarding the crew of 32.
     It seems the 32 number is a combined number of years.
     Someone at glop came up with this, which makes sense.
    wrote:This is a former "word" about Presidents. Carter & Bush Sr served one term, the rest served 2 terms, so 8 plus 24 is 32. Right??
    The 2 taken will (most likely) be Bush Sr and Carter.
     The other 3 will be shaken.

This a word of knowledge by the former fireman who predicted the Trump presidency and much more since then which he has been right about,
     ++++++++++++++

Taylor has permitted this to be shared in its entirety:

1-16-18

The Evil Crew of 32

The Spirit of God says, "Who do you think you are, you who call yourselves Christians but further Satan's kingdom? Woe, Woe, Woe, to you leaders who stand in the way of my agenda but call yourself mine. You brood of vipers! My divine judgment is being poured out on the leaders of my United States of America and my Church. You leaders, who want open borders, attack and pray against my anointed men and women, sow division and strife among the people...you hypocrites! Repent! My righteous judgment is falling now. You who indulge in the corrupt things of this world for power and greed, you who call yourselves leaders, America's leaders, yes even my church leaders. I will not only remove your authority and position, but some I will remove from the face of the earth. Repent before it's too late, for my righteous judgment is falling on those that have mocked, deceived, and led my people astray. For many are about to find out what the Spirit of 'Fear of the Lord', and who the one true God is."

The Spirit of God says, “Two will be taken and three will be shaken! For I will remove two from the evil crew of 32 and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Baal, and the covenant they had holding up his house with the Illuminati and the New World order, shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken it will be sign that anyone calling himself Mine but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with her enemies, will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest office in the land. These among many others that have tried to exalt themselves above me and my law, will be exposed and imprisoned by me for the entire world to see. Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of my throne. Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken.”

“Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light, for I have America in my hand.” The Spirit of God says, “Why are those that call themselves my people praying against my President? Why are you praying against my agenda for the United States of America? Repent! You pray against my agenda, therefore you are not for me but against me. You pray against my agenda because you do not know your Father's business. You pray against my agenda because you do not know Me. Repent! Stop listening to Satan's frequency and tap into heavens frequency, then you will know the plans that I have for you.”

https://www.sordrescue.com/prophetic-words.html

(bottom of page PDF)

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        20 Jan 2018, 03:44 #503
      > tap into heavens frequencies

I saw that and I started looking at all his "prophetic" words, and all the "Prophet" so and sos in his unnamed church.

No. This is bogus. The devil will always plant just enough truth in his lying spirits to bequile the naïve, but he always slips up with a phrase or two

We are not in the palm of God's hand. He told me otherwise. The Giants got McCutcheon. The Yankees got Stanton. This might be the October of my dream.
     ===============================

Now about the EU forcing Israel and Palestine into a treaty, that's biblical, Daniel 9:26 I think I didn't look. This is a horse of a different color. That's scary. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        20 Jan 2018, 03:46 #504
     We sure did beat that treaty to death back in 2012, didn[t we? And here it is six years later. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        21 Jan 2018, 00:51 #505

oldmanmike wrote: > tap into heavens frequencies

I saw that and I started looking at all his "prophetic" words, and all the "Prophet" so and sos in his unnamed church.

No. This is bogus. The devil will always plant just enough truth in his lying spirits to bequile the naïve, but he always slips up with a phrase or two

We are not in the palm of God's hand. He told me otherwise. The Giants got McCutcheon. The Yankees got Stanton. This might be the October of my dream.

Now about the EU forcing Israel and Palestine into a treaty, that's biblical, Daniel 9:26 I think I didn't look. This is a horse of a different color. That's scary.
    What unnamed church? Are you sure you looked
     up the right Mark Taylor?

This guy seems to be the real deal to me.
     Have you ever seen a video of him telling about
     how he got the vision about Trump winning?(back in
     2011).

Here is his website. He sells extraction equipment to
     firefighters (he is a retired fireman) he also lists the
     words he has received from the Lord on that site.
     https://www.sordrescue.com/vision.html

There are vids of interviews of him telling the
     original word he got about Trump winning.

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        21 Jan 2018, 00:52 #506
     Islamic Malaysia says its army is on standby waiting for the signal to invade Jerusalem and take it from the Jews
     JAN 19, 2018by JEWS NEWSin ISRAEL

KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) are always ready for the signal and directives from the top leadership and head of state on the issue of Jerusalem.

Defence Minister Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said the country should be prepared to face any eventuality.

“As the Defence Minister, I am confident that we will carry out any order from the supreme commander of the Malaysian Armed Forces, Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Sultan Muhammad V.

“Armed Forces chief (General Tan Sri Raja Mohamed Affandi Raja Mohamed Noor) and the MAF are definitely ready,” Mr Hishammuddin, who is also UMNO vice-president, said when winding up the debate at the UMNO General Assembly 2017 on Saturday (Dec 9).

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        21 Jan 2018, 02:14 #507

Sadie wrote:
    oldmanmike wrote: > tap into heavens frequencies

Now about the EU forcing Israel and Palestine into a treaty, that's biblical, Daniel 9:26 I think I didn't look. This is a horse of a different color. That's scary.

What unnamed church? Are you sure you looked
     up the right Mark Taylor?

This guy seems to be the real deal to me.
     Have you ever seen a video of him telling about
     how he got the vision about Trump winning?(back in
     2011).

I listened to the Trump prophecies. I heard all that you speak of. Up front he mentioned he goes to an unnamed apostolic church with a dream interpreter, who interpreted for Gordon, at Gordon's request, his dream of God telling him to write a book.

Sjnce when did a prophet of God need to have someone other than God interpret his dream for him? But I listened on.

This video was made early 2017, it seems. We've gone on to have the greatest financial year (on Wall St) since Roosevelt's time, so I read. Has the Post and Times started telling the truth? No. Too early to say. According to Gordon, Korea's a nothingburger.
     Ameica's not going to go down.

God's going to use all this money America's going to use to get out debt so he can have a great revival, which is what my preacher sees for the drug ridden town near where I live, Spindale.

All I can say, Sadie, is, either he's right and I'm wrong, or he's wrong and I'm right. I wish I were the one wrong, but I can't do that.  "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        21 Jan 2018, 03:32 #508
     Ok thanks, Mike

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        23 Jan 2018, 18:15 #509
     This is a very interesting article (although very long) and tied
     to Biblical prophecy.
     But, although he states they are being cloned in the title,
     I did not see that mentioned in the article as fact.

ETA: I've been scrolling through the site and there are some
     interesting (and some disturbing) headlines but I have not read
     them except the article listed below. I'm trying to make my mind
     up as to the overall theme and what the influence is
     behind the website. There is definitely a Woo aspect mixed
     in with the Biblical information.

NIMRODS TOMB FOUND: CLONING OF NIMROD AND OSIRIS UNDERWAY
     26/02/2016 BLOGMAN - BLACKSMITH OF TRUTH

This is like Donald Marshall has told. The elite is cloning persons from the past and makes them politicians and rock stars. Sick world we are living…

Apollyon Rising

As some of you may already know, archeologists claim to have found the tombs of both Osiris (Egyptian god, usually identified as the god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead) and the tomb of Gilgamesh (A king who was claimed to be one third man and two thirds god [66.6%]). Very shortly after the tomb of Gilgamesh was discovered, America invaded Iraq, where it was discovered. This was back in 2003, so we were just beginning the war on terror.

So, these two gods are often linked to Nimrod, and many biblical researchers believe them to be one in the same. Is it possible these people actually existed and were mere men who were praised as gods? Is it possible that these men were influenced by the very same evil spirit that influenced Nimrod? If so, with the discoveries of these tombs, and with the very rapid expansion and understanding of DNA cloning technologies we are currently developing, is it possible that whoever may have governance over these tombs could be holding back information, which is scarce, and could possibly be planning something larger. What if they want control over this demonic DNA? What if they want to use it for clones, or for injecting it somehow into someone else? What if these so called gods did have some type of demonic power, like the occult seems to have, and their DNA contains something occult followers would wish to possess? If Nimrod is, in a sense, worshiped still today by mystery religions, what if these religions want to recreate him in some sense? If Babylon truly is still in existence to some degree, wouldn’t Nimrod be the guy they would most want to see again?

A whole lot of what if’s, but Nimrod worship is very real in this world, and with the technology of today and the discoveries of yesterday, something bigger could be in the works. Possibly something that will lead to the rise of the Anti Christ.

Ongoing excavations and research at Nimrud Mountain in Bitlis have revealed the history behind the tomb and treasures of King Nimrod. The real venue of the tomb, which was constructed 2,000 years ago, has been determined.

Writer and researcher Mehmet Törehan Serdar said his team has determined the location of the tomb after an extensive period of research. Noting that the mountain in Adıyaman has no relation to the mountain in Bitlis, Serdar said, “This is only a resemblance in name. The reason being, there is another kin of Adıyaman’s Nimrod in Nemrut.”King Nimrod, according to the Book of Genesis and the Books of Chronicles, was the son of Cush and great-grandson of Noah, and the King of Shinar. He is depicted in the Tanakh as a man of power on earth and a mighty hunter.

Extra-biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who rebelled against God.

Several Mesopotamian ruins were given Nimrod’s name by 8th-century Arabs.

His tomb remained on the mountain, and the team believes to have found the real location
     of the tomb in Bitlis.

OPENING PANDORA’S BOX?

As troubling as these thoughts are, they could be just the tip of the iceberg as one-on-one interpersonal malevolence by human-animals might quickly be overshadowed by global acts of swarm violence. The possibility of groups of “transhuman terrorists” in the conceivable future is real enough that a House Foreign Affairs committee chaired by California Democrat Brad Sherman, best known for his expertise on the spread of nuclear weapons and terrorism, is among a number of government panels and think-tanks currently studying the implications of genetic modification and human-transforming technologies related to future terrorism. CQ Columnist Mark Stencel listened to the recent HFA committee hearings and wrote in his March 15, 2009 article, Futurist: Genes Without Borders, that the conference “sounded more like a Hollywood pitch for a sci-fi thriller than a sober discussion of scientific reality… with talk of biotech’s potential for creating supersoldiers, superintelligence and superanimals [that] agents of unprecedented lethal force.” [1]

George Annas, Lori Andrews, and Rosario Isasi were even more apocalyptic in their American Journal of Law and Medicine article, Protecting the Endangered Human: Toward an International Treaty Prohibiting Cloning and Inheritable Alterations when they wrote:

“The new species, or ‘posthuman,’ will likely view the old ‘normal’ humans as inferior, even savages, and fit for slavery or slaughter. The normals, on the other hand, may see the posthumans as a threat and if they can, may engage in a preemptive strike by killing the posthumans before they themselves are killed or enslaved by them. It is ultimately this predictable potential for genocide that makes species-altering experiments potential weapons of mass destruction, and makes the unaccountable genetic engineer a potential bioterrorist.” [2]

Observations like those of Annas, Andrews, and Isasi cause one to wonder if this is not how the servants of Antichrist move with such compassionless brutality in rounding up to destroy all who refuse to receive the Mark of the Beast.

Not to be outpaced in this regard by rogue fringe scientists or even bio-terrorists, DARPA and other agencies of the U.S. military have taken inspiration from the likes of Tolkein’s Lord of the Rings, and in scenes reminiscent of Saruman the wizard creating monstrous Uruk-Hai to wage unending, merciless war, billions of American tax dollars have flowed into the Pentagon’s Frankensteinian dream of “super-soldiers” and “Extended Performance War Fighter” programs. Not only does the EPWFP envision “injecting young men and women with hormonal, neurological and genetic concoctions; implanting microchips and electrodes in their bodies to control their internal organs and brain functions; and plying them with drugs that deaden some of their normal human tendencies: the need for sleep, the fear of death, [and] the reluctance to kill their fellow human beings,” but as Chris Floyd in an article for CounterPunch a while back continued, “some of the research now underway involves actually altering the genetic code of soldiers, modifying bits of DNA to fashion a new type of human specimen, one that functions like a machine, killing tirelessly for days and nights on end…. mutations [that] will ‘revolutionize the contemporary order of battle’ and guarantee ‘operational dominance across the whole range of potential U.S. military employments.’” [3]

In keeping with our study, imagine the staggering implications of such science if dead Nephilim tissue was discovered with intact DNA and a government somewhere was willing to clone or mingle the extracted organisms to make Homo-nephilim. If one accepts the biblical story of Nephilim as real, such discovery could actually be made someday or perhaps already has been and was covered up. As an example of this possibility, in 2009 blood was extracted from the bone of a dinosaur that scientists insist is 80 million years old. Nephilim would have existed in relatively recent times comparably, making clonable material from dead biblical giants feasible. The technology to resurrect the extinct species already exists, and cloning methods are being studied now for use with bringing back Tasmanian Tigers, Wooly Mammoths and other extinguished creatures. National Geographic also confirmed this possibility in their May 2009 special report Recipe for a Resurrection, quoting Hendrik Poinar of McMaster University, an authority on ancient DNA who served as a scientific consultant for the movie Jurassic Park, saying: “I laughed when Steven Spielberg said that cloning extinct animals was inevitable. But I’m not laughing anymore… This is going to happen. It’s just a matter of working out the details.” [4]

Will the same technology lead to the resurrection of the pagan deity Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod, who returns to rule the Novus Order Seclorum? Is material from the deity’s ‘body’ concealed in a tomb at Giza… or in Washington, DC… or in the ‘sacred casket’ that former U.S. Vice President Henry Wallace mentioned in his letter to Nicholas Roerich, considered in esoteric circles to be the same as the casket or ‘coffin’ of Osiris? If so, is it conceivable that plans to revive the Apollonian tissue using biotechnology have already been made, or worse, have already been accomplished and the pagan god waits the moment of its unveiling?

People not familiar with biblical eschatology may find this idea fantastic, that the being who becomes the Antichrist was once alive, then was dead, and returns from the grave to rule the Novus Ordo Seclorum. But this is exactly what Revelation 17:8 appears to say will happen: “The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition [Apoleia,]: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder… when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” Further, the mythos of the Eye of Horus on the Great Seal, which so fascinated Wallace and company, represents this very concept of deity incarnation into the “King” that is to rule. As mentioned earlier in this blog series, in ancient Egypt where this Great Seal symbol originated, each Pharaoh “became” the incarnation of the falcon god Horus during his lifetime, and at death, the Osiris—the divine judge of the netherworld.

much more

http://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb- ... -underway/

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        25 Jan 2018, 21:34 #510
     Bumping the above article 

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        26 Jan 2018, 19:12 #511
     When I see a wooly mammoth walk, I'll believe they can do it. Until then. it's Jurassic Park stuff.

In the article, there are so many what ifs, and supposes, I find it hard to give it much credence.

"… when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.”

this has caused me no end of puzzlement and supposition. We went on and on in 2012 about this, and came to the conclusion it must be some derivation of the Holy Roman Empire. I don't know anymore. Some who lives into the tribulation will find out.
     ======

I'm more concerned about the preaching that goes along with Jesus healing the ten lepers, one Samaritan, the other 9 were Jews. Jesus told the ten to go show themselves to the priests. Nine must have done what Jesus said, because the tenth turned around, saw he was healed and worshipped Jesus. Jesus asked, words to the effect, "Didn't I heal ten? What happened to the other nine?"

All preaching I've heard ever heard is what a bunch of ungrateful bums the other nine were.

I don't think so. They were no more ungrateful than the Samaritan, I think, they were just doing what Jesus told them to do, which was in effect, go through the eight day ritual proscribed in Leviticus 14 for the testing for the healing of leprosy.
     Jesus knew darn well where the other nine were, he was asking a rhetorical sarcastic question which showed, "Don't you believe I'm the great healer, you can see they are healed, they don't have to go through eight days of rigamarole." "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        26 Jan 2018, 19:26 #512
     http://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb- ... -underway/

This is the article you were quoting. It goes and on and on, paraphrasing Gary Stearman, and gets real good half way down
    wrote:In the tenth chapter of the book of Enoch, it says the Watchers who were judged during the flood would be bound beneath the hills of the earth for 70 generations, until the day of their final judgment when they will be released from those confines and thrown into an abyss of fire, “to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.”

But in the fifteenth chapter, Enoch writes about the deceased offspring of the Watchers, the giants or Nephilim, and describes them as being released at the same time to bring slaughter and destruction upon man:

“The spirits of the giants…shall be concealed, and shall not rise up against the sons of men, and against women; until they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction” (Enoch 15:9-10).
     This particular prophecy mirrors those of Isaiah and other apocryphal works, which indicate a future date in which Watchers will rise for judgment while their giant offspring resurrect “from beneath the hills of the earth” to wreak havoc upon earth. According to Enoch, this unparalleled event is scheduled to occur after 70 generations have passed from the time of the Flood.
    I'd heard about the 70 generations but I don't remember Enoch prophesying that. wow. They found copies of Enoch with the dead sea scrolls.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        26 Jan 2018, 19:29 #513
     This goes along with the prophecy videos of Minister Warren who I was talking up - he sees incredible demons who like to kill kill and kill some more roaming post-apocalyptic America,

Y'all seen the Book of Eli? That's what Minister Warren describes. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        26 Jan 2018, 19:39 #514

oldmanmike wrote
    :http://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb- ... -underway/

This is the article you were quoting. It goes and on and on, paraphrasing Gary Stearman, and gets real good half way down
    wrote:In the tenth chapter of the book of Enoch, it says the Watchers who were judged during the flood would be bound beneath the hills of the earth for 70 generations, until the day of their final judgment when they will be released from those confines and thrown into an abyss of fire, “to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.”

But in the fifteenth chapter, Enoch writes about the deceased offspring of the Watchers, the giants or Nephilim, and describes them as being released at the same time to bring slaughter and destruction upon man:

“The spirits of the giants…shall be concealed, and shall not rise up against the sons of men, and against women; until they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction” (Enoch 15:9-10).
     This particular prophecy mirrors those of Isaiah and other apocryphal works, which indicate a future date in which Watchers will rise for judgment while their giant offspring resurrect “from beneath the hills of the earth” to wreak havoc upon earth. According to Enoch, this unparalleled event is scheduled to occur after 70 generations have passed from the time of the Flood.
    I'd heard about the 70 generations but I don't remember Enoch prophesying that. wow. They found copies of Enoch with the dead sea scrolls. Yes, that is one section that I thought you would find interesting.

I have not read the book of Enoch and had never heard of
     the part about the bound beneath the hills of the earth for 70 generations. So, that was all new to me.

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        28 Jan 2018, 18:17 #515
     Sunday Devotional: He commands even the unclean spirits and they obey him
     Mark 1:21-28
     Then they came to Capernaum,
     and on the sabbath Jesus entered the synagogue and taught.
     The people were astonished at his teaching,
     for he taught them as one having authority and not as the scribes.
     In their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit;
     he cried out, “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth?
     Have you come to destroy us?
     I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”
     Jesus rebuked him and said,
     “Quiet! Come out of him!”
     The unclean spirit convulsed him and with a loud cry came out of him.
     All were amazed and asked one another,
     “What is this?
     A new teaching with authority.
     He commands even the unclean spirits and they obey him.”
     His fame spread everywhere throughout the whole region of Galilee.

Jesus cast out demons

Only one of the following three can be true:

The author of the Gospel of Mark was lying.
     Jesus was delusional in believing there are demons and that He has the ability to cast out demons.
     Mark was telling the truth — Jesus did drive out demons. That makes any priest or minister who refuses to address this subject a coward at best or, at worst, a liar by omission.
     “The finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist. (La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu’il n’existe pas.)” -Charles Baudelaire, Le Joueur généreux, 1864.

The pusillanimous avoidance of all mention of devil, demons, and Hell by too many priests and ministers may account for why Americans increasingly no longer believe in the Devil.

A 2013 Harris Poll found that although a majority (74%) of U.S. adults still said they believed in God, that’s down from the 82% in earlier years. Nearly one-fourth of Americans (23%) identified themselves as “not at all” religious, nearly double the 12% of six years ago in 2007. Belief in miracles, Heaven and other religious teachings also declined, including:

68% believed that Jesus is God or the Son of God, down from 72%;
     65% believed in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, down from 70%;
     Only 58% (fewer than 6 out of every 10 Americans) believed in the devil and Hell, down from 62%.
     How curious it is that while 68% believed that Jesus is God, only 58% believed in the devil, which would imply that those 10% think our Lord Jesus Christ was lying or hallucinating when He exorcised demons in Gospel passages like Mark 1:21-28. And these are Christians!

How can we armor ourselves against the Devil if we don’t even believe he exists? No wonder Americans increasingly are debauched and depraved. Increasingly, Satanism is a cool thing. See:

Hillary Clinton wanted to stick pins into voodoo dolls of her critics
     D.C. satanists: Sally Quinn of Washington Post used hexes to kill people
     Hollywood Satanists: Kendall Jenner wears the Baphomet
     Satanists among anti-Trump inauguration protesters in D.C.
     Florida public school teacher installs ‘In Satan We Trust’ pentagram in public square
     After school Satan clubs coming to public elementary schools
     The real irony is, as recounted in Mark 1:21-28, the Devil and other demons most certainly believe in and fear Christ our Lord:

“What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth?
     Have you come to destroy us?
     I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

In fact, we know from countless first-person testimonies that just invoking the name of Jesus Christ repels demons. And did you know that Richard Gallagher, M.D., a board-certified psychiatrist and a professor of clinical psychiatry at New York Medical College, says demonic possession is real?

What’s the best defense against the Devil and demonic possession?

Put on the armor of God; keep pure your body, mind, and soul; and be true to the First and Greatest Commandment of All (Mark 12:30):

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.
     Jesus, I trust in You!

~Éowyn

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/

Quote     Like      Share                  Seneca   
    Posts 964
      Chat-aholic
    Chat-aholic        28 Jan 2018, 22:57 #516

The Book of Enoch the Prophet
     tr. by Richard Laurence
     [1883]

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/bep/bep02.htm

X.15

bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment

The Book of Enoch
     tr. by R.H. Charles
     [1917]

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe013.htm

X.12

bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement    Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        29 Jan 2018, 21:31 #517
     Thanks!

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        29 Jan 2018, 23:42 #518
     I've read it (skimmed) before on sacred texts. I ordered the book for 6 bucks off ebay. It's high time I read it as a real book. After all, Enoch walked with God. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        01 Feb 2018, 16:40 #519
     There is a vid at the link that I could not embed.

MAN-MADE ARTIFACTS FOUND IN '300-MILLION-YEAR-OLD SANDSTONE'?
     Texas fossil museum collects what most evolution theorists seek to bury
     Published: 4 days ago

Joe Taylor at the Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum. (Image Max McNabb)

By Max McNabb

There’s a mystery on display at the Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum in Crosbyton, Texas: What appears to be evidence of man-made artifacts that were embedded in sandstone reported to be 300 million years old.

Curator Joe Taylor recently molded a series of depressions left by four strange objects that left behind impressions in hard Pennsylvanian sandstone – a layer of strata said to be 300 million years old.

The appearance of the objects is similar to modern plumbing valves, complete with hex-head nuts. The site of the discovery is within the tri-state area of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri. Its precise location is being kept under wraps until a further investigation has concluded.

No one knows when the actual objects themselves, which made the depressions, were removed. Chisel marks are discernable at the small ends of the impressions, likely from someone prying the objects loose.

“You can see shatter marks around them,” Taylor said. “That means something was in those depressions.”

The current whereabouts of the objects are also unknown.

Todd Jurasek was alerted to the existence of the impressions by an elderly, Native American WWII veteran. Jurasek in turn contacted Joe Taylor, known for his skill in creating successful molds in difficult locations and conditions.

“I molded the depressions where the objects had been,” Taylor said. “Then I molded that mold and cast it – which gives us the objects’ shape.”

Fossils of sea creatures are often found in Pennsylvanian sandstone, but what were man-made, metal-type objects doing in ancient strata?

“There’s an obvious problem here,” Taylor said. “All the people who say this formation is 300 million years old would also say no man or mammals existed then. So what’s modern plumbing-like equipment doing in there? Either the formation isn’t that old, or man was around before the dinosaurs. If that’s the case, the evolution story they tell in schools can’t be true.”

Taylor is the curator and director of the Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum. As one of the foremost fossil restorationists in the nation, his work is sought out by collectors, museums, and institutions in the U.S. and abroad.

“I’m part of a circle of friends,” Taylor said. “Guys who will invest our own time and money, when we have very little of it, to go do this kind of work. I call us the dirty hands creationists, the dirty hands paleontologists.”

Taylor supports a theory that the objects were buried in a massive flood.

“They were made by descendants of Adam within the last six thousand years. The biblical timeline says Adam was created six thousand years ago … and his descendant Tubal-cain began working with metal. At the time of Noah’s Flood, you’d had metal working for centuries.”

He opposes a gradualism view of geological epochs. Instead Taylor favors a catastrophism view, in line with Genesis accounts, which maintains that the Earth was shaped by sudden, violent events.

The flood, Taylor said, caused a massive upheaval. Rushing mud and outflowing water courses carried away buildings and artifacts and resulted in new layers of strata over a short period of time.

Then the abatement of the floodwaters carved out deep canyons all over the world.

“Where these objects were discovered,” Taylor said, “the abatement cut down through these newly laid sandstone layers and got down to the bottom of this layer, then just became a creek. In the following 4,500 years, rains came in and washed on down and finally exposed these things.”

Plans are in place for Jurasek to return to the site with a metal detector.

“We don’t know if there are more objects under the layers there,” Taylor said.

Two other impressions are located farther up the creek, one of which is significantly eroded.

more:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/man-made-art ... JG2SPCu.99

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        02 Feb 2018, 22:53 #520
     My personal opinion that geology, the oldest of the young sciences, can't tell the age of rock. They need to start over. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        12 Feb 2018, 22:06 #521
     WIKILEAKS: Clinton, Obama, Soros Overthrew Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup
     Feb 1, 2017

George Soros, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton orchestrated a coup in the Vatican to overthrow the conservative Pope Benedict and replace him with radical leftist Pope Francis, according to a group of Catholic leaders citing evidence from various sources including WikiLeaks emails.

Pope Benedict XVI reigned as Pope of the Catholic Church from 2005 to 2013 before unexpectedly resigning in unusual circumstances. Becoming the first Pope to step down since Pope Gregory XII in 1415, Benedict is widely considered the first to do so on his own initiative since Pope Celestine V in 1294.

However the group of Catholic leaders cite new evidence uncovered in emails released by WikiLeaks to claim the conservative Pope Benedict did not actually resign on his own initiative, but was pushed out of the Vatican by a coup that the group of researchers are calling the “Catholic Spring.”

Soros, Obama and Clinton used the United States’ diplomatic machinery, political muscle, and financial power to coerce, bribe and blackmail “regime change” in the Roman Catholic Church in order to replace the conservative Benedict with the current Pope Francis – who has since become an unlikely mouthpiece for the international left, stunning Catholics around the world.

Now the group of Catholic leaders have sent a letter to President Trump urging him to launch an official investigation into the activities of George Soros, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton (and others) who they allege were involved in orchestrating Catholic Spring that resulted in their goal of “regime change” in the Vatican.

The Catholic leaders cite eight specific questions they seek to have answered concerning suspect events that led to the resignation of Pope Benedict, the first papal abdication in 700 years.

“Specifically, we have reason to believe that a Vatican ‘regime change’ was engineered by the Obama administration,” say the petitioners, in their January 20 letter to President Trump.

“We were alarmed to discover,” their letter notes, “that, during the third year of the first term of the Obama administration your previous opponent, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and other government officials with whom she associated proposed a Catholic ‘revolution’ in which the final demise of what was left of the Catholic Church in America would be realized.”

The letter includes links to documents and news stories underscoring their claims. It first directs attention to the notorious Soros-Clinton-Podesta e-mails disclosed last year by WikiLeaks, in which Podesta and other progressives discussed regime change to remove what they described as the “middle ages dictatorship” in the Catholic Church.

Regarding the Podesta e-mails in question, The New American reported last October:

“Podesta, a longtime Clinton adviser/confidante and hand-picked top activist for left-wing funder George Soros, revealed in a 2011 e-mail that he and other activists were working to effect a “Catholic Spring” revolution within the Catholic Church, an obvious reference to the disastrous “Arab Spring” coups organized that same year by the Obama-Clinton-Soros team that destabilized the Middle East and brought radical Islamist regimes and terrorist groups to power in the region. The Podesta e-mail is a response to another Soros-funded radical — Sandy Newman, founder of the “progressive” Voices for Progress. Newman had written to Podesta seeking advice on the best way to “plant the seeds of the revolution” in the Catholic Church, which he described as a “middle ages [sic] dictatorship.”

In their letter to President Trump, the group of Catholics leaders write: “Approximately a year after this e-mail discussion, which was never intended to be made public, we find that Pope Benedict XVI abdicated under highly unusual circumstances and was replaced by a pope whose apparent mission is to provide a spiritual component to the radical ideological agenda of the international left. The Pontificate of Pope Francis has subsequently called into question its own legitimacy on a multitude of occasions.”

“We remain puzzled by the behavior of this ideologically charged Pope, whose mission seems to be one of advancing secular agendas of the left rather than guiding the Catholic Church in Her sacred mission,” they say, expressing the thoughts of millions of Catholics around the world stunned by Pope Francis’s left-wing ideology. “It is simply not the proper role of a Pope to be involved in politics to the point that he is considered to be the leader of the international left.”

more
     https://matrixbob.wordpress.com/2017/02 ... ican-coup/

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        15 Feb 2018, 17:56 #522
     See the link for the image of what the coin will/might look like.

Sanhedrin Mints Silver Half Shekel With Images of Trump and Cyrus
     By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz February 15, 2018 , 3:42 pm

“Am the same who says of Cyrus, “He is My shepherd; He shall fulfill all My purposes! He shall say of Yerushalayim, ‘She shall be rebuilt,’ And to the Temple: ‘You shall be founded again.’” Isaiah 44:28 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-c ... -trump.png

Many have seen similarities between the Biblical King Cyrus and President Donald Trump. (Breaking Israel News)

In gratitude to US President Donald Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Jerusalem, the nascent Sanhedrin and the Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center are minting a replica of the silver half-shekel Biblically mandated to be donated by every Jewish male to the Temple.

The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less, than the half shekel, when they give the offering of Hashem, to make atonement for your souls.” Exodus 30:15

Rabbi Hillel Weiss, Chairman of the Mikdash & Tsion Association that initiates the Temple reenactments and represents all the Temple movements, explained that the initial motivation for the putting the image of the US president on the coin was in gratitude for his support of Israel.

“Gratitude is an important and holy trait,” Rabbi Weiss, who is also spokesman of the nascent Sanhedrin, told Breaking Israel News. “He did a great and historical deed that the Jewish People are grateful for.”

An image of President Trump will be engraved alongside an image of the ancient Persian King Cyrus, who facilitated the building of the Second Temple that ended the Babylonian Exile in 538 BCE.

(The image below is a proposed design. The actual coin may be slightly different.)

An inscription commemorating Lord Arthur Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary who issued what was dubbed the “Balfour Declaration” that called for establishing a Jewish homeland in what was then the British Mandate of Palestine, will also appear on the face of the coin. The reverse side of the coin will be engraved with an image of the Temple.

More
     Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1027 ... BPFDs52.99

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        17 Feb 2018, 22:53 #523
     Boy, I never hear that one - coup.
     -------
     I don't remember how long it took from Cyrus to the actual rebuilding of the Temple, but the Medes eventually financed the whole thing. Jerusalem was a wreck, a poor unwalled village in Ezra's/Nehemiah's time.
     -------
     Earlier we had talked about Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher, which I bought; I read Enoch and Jubilees. I'm not impressed, I think these are for entertainment/background material only. Enoch is an example of Jewish apocalyptic literature of the Maccabean period (150s BC). That being said, here is an excellent modern commentary on the Book of Jubilees. This guy is great. I have to quote this, because the author of Jubilees is grinding an axe.

"The Book of Jubilees was written with the sole purpose of imposing a new, yearly calendar of 364
     days on the Jewish people toward the end of the second century B.C.2 The year was made up of 364
     days and was divisible by seven, so that every feast fell on the same day of the week. The year always
     began on a Wednesday (according to Qumran). The first two months of each quarter year had 30 days
     and the third month had 31 days, make 91 days per quarter.3 This system worked in the short term,
     but was disastrous in the long term, because every four years the calendar would fall one day behind
     the solar year. The new calendar was the creation of the author of the Book. Allied to this new, yearly
     calendar was another idea, namely, that God was working to a scheme of jubilee periods. God’s
     yardstick for measuring time was the jubilee of 49 years.
     The author’s goal was to fit the whole history of the Hebrew people, from Adam to the Entrance into
     Canaan under Joshua, into exactly fifty jubilees, covering the first 2450 years. By dividing Israel’s
     history into jubilee periods the simple would be draw toward his calendar, seeing it created the
     impression that God works in a very tidy manner, which He demonstrated in bringing the Hebrews
     out of Egypt exactly 430 years to the day."

https://lmf12.files.wordpress.com/2014/ ... bilees.pdf

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        17 Feb 2018, 22:55 #524
     I've been sick and short of energy, that's why my lack of commentary lately. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        18 Feb 2018, 14:39 #525

oldmanmike wrote:I've been sick and short of energy, that's why my lack of commentary lately.
    I hope you are feeling better. :hugs: 

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        18 Feb 2018, 16:00 #526
     Did the War of Gog and Magog Begin on Saturday?
     By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz February 13, 2018 , 2:54 pm

“Therefore prophesy, O mortal, and say to Gog: Thus said Hashem: Surely, on that day, when My people Yisrael are living secure, you will take note, and you will come from your home in the farthest north, you and many peoples with you—all of them mounted on horses, a vast horde, a mighty arm.” Ezekiel 38:14 (The Israel Bible™)

Israel and Iran made direct military contact on Saturday for the first time, signaling a significant escalation in the multinational entanglement in Syria. This development contains unique elements that several end-of-days experts say presages the Messianic war of Gog and Magog.

On Shabbat at around 4 AM, Iran sent a UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) into Israeli airspace from a base in Syria. An Israeli Air Force (IAF) Apache helicopter shot down the UAV, and Israel subsequently launched multiple airstrikes inside Syria. Syria launched a barrage of surface-to-air-missiles (SAM) at the Israeli warplanes, damaging one F-16 and forcing the two-man crew to eject with one pilot suffering serious injuries. This was the first time since 2006 that an Israeli warplane had been shot down by an enemy and the first time that an Iranian drone entered Israel.

The confrontation on Saturday marks a serious escalation in an already volatile region that brings the armies of many nations in closer proximity with one another. This explosive mix is coming to a boil and last week, two other aircrafts were shot down. One of the aircrafts, a Turkish plane, was shot down on Saturday and a Russian close-support SU-25 one week earlier.

Rabbi Pinchas Winston, a prolific end-of-days author and educator, believes that the confrontation on Saturday may very well have been a major step in the Geula (redemption) process.

“In many aspects, the situation in Syria conforms to the descriptions in the prophecies of the War of Gog and Magog,” Rabbi Winston told Breaking Israel News. “What happened on Shabbat could easily be the trigger to set off. Shooting down an airplane, especially inside Israeli airspace as was the case with the F-16, is an act of war.”

The rabbi noted that the War of Gog and Magog is supposed to begin in the North but that one essential factor mentioned in Ezekiel and hinting to Iran’s role had been missing up until now.

I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws, and lead you out with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all of them clothed in splendor, a vast assembly, all of them with bucklers and shields, wielding swords. Among them shall be Persia, Nubia, and Put, everyone with shield and helmet; Ezekiel 38:4-5

“Iran is the modern incarnation of Persia and though they have been openly antagonistic towards Israel,” Rabbi Winston noted. “Saturday marked the first time they have come into direct contact with Israel.”

Rabbi Winston emphasized that the escalation on Israel’s Syrian border over the weekend may have helped actualize a step in the process of Geula. He explained that the War of Gog and Magog is the second part of a two stage process for the Messiah’s arrival.

“There are two stages to redemption,” he elaborated. “P’keda (preparation) and zechira the (actualization).”

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1026 ... HRXORUM.99

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        20 Feb 2018, 01:22 #527
     I listened to Al Jazeera last night 11-12 very nice news reader well modulated tone of voice (meaning I could hear) - Syria and Turkey firing away at each other, and the Arabs and Israelis (Netanyahu) making presentations to some European council It was great! Netanyahu was waving around a piece of metal asking the Iranians if they recognized it - you better, it's one of your bombs! hahaha Them people don't fool around with niceties.

The point being, there's a whole lot going on in this world besides the Olympics, besides the Demos trying to smear trump. You'd think the networks would get half a brain and realize people want something else covered.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        20 Feb 2018, 19:10 #528

oldmanmike wrote:I listened to Al Jazeera last night 11-12 very nice news reader well modulated tone of voice (meaning I could hear) - Syria and Turkey firing away at each other, and the Arabs and Israelis (Netanyahu) making presentations to some European council It was great! Netanyahu was waving around a piece of metal asking the Iranians if they recognized it - you better, it's one of your bombs! hahaha Them people don't fool around with niceties.

The point being, there's a whole lot going on in this world besides the Olympics, besides the Demos trying to smear trump. You'd think the networks would get half a brain and realize people want something else covered.
    They are obsessed.
     They can't NOT try to destroy Trump.
     Any other important news will just have
     to wait or either they only half ass cover it
     just to say they did.
     But, we have to realize, if major war breaks out, they will
     cover it. But, mainly they will cover it with the slant that it
     is all Trump's fault. 

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        21 Feb 2018, 10:26 #529
     I've lost this reply twice and now I'm going to put the two links up front. Very interesting.
     ------
     http://nazarenespace.com/group/bookofja ... ne-book-of

http://olivercowdery.com/gathering/ararat1.htm

Now I'm going to edit this post ain't going to lose it this time.

-----
     This post was meant to complete the trilogy I mentioned earlier, Books of Enoch, Jubilees, and Jasher.

It turns out there are two books of Jasher, a debunked (1829) version, and a true 1840 version published by M. M. Noah, a NYC newspaper publisher and noted publisher. He was a Zionist trying to establish a new home for the Hebrews in western NY; but was sort of upstaged by the Mormons. He was not a Mormon.

Here's where it gets real interesting. In his preface to the 1840 edition, Noah writes:

"There are, nevertheless, some events which are recorded in Jasher, which may create surprise, particularly a detail of the rape of the Sabines, which, at the first glance, I was disposed to consider as an interpolation; but a little reflection satisfied me that it was an event placed in proper chronological order. Pizron, in his Revolution of Empires, or Antiquities of Nations, says, (page 164,) ‘It is therefore likely from what I have said, that several of the Titans, in the reign of Uranus, or, at least, in that of Saturn, staying and fixing themselves in that part of Italy which is adjacent to the Tiber and the Appenines, were afterward called Umbrians. If such were the case, as it seems it was, the settlement of the Titans in Italy was made about the time of the calling of Abraham, that is, when he left Chaldea, to go and dwell in the land of Canaan.’ Page 175, ‘Now, if all this came to pass, it must have happened about the time to Deucalion reigned in Greece, or some years after the deluge that happened under that prince.’ If as Pizron says, the separation of the Sabines from the Umbrians took place 1500 years before Christ, it will not be far distant from the time at which Jasher places the rape of the Sabine women, in the 91st year of the life of Abraham.”

I bolded Pizron.
     According to the Internet, this book doesn't exist, yet it was in common enough circulation 200 years ago to be used as a reference. This is the first time this has ever happened to me, that I couldn't reference an out of print publication. I'm shocked. Noah was nobody's fool, he was an educated man; so I know he didn't pull this out of thin air, he would have been tarred and feathered and run out of town. Literally. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 964
      Chat-aholic
    Chat-aholic        21 Feb 2018, 11:38 #530
     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul-Yves_Pezron

Paul-Yves Pezron (1639, Hennebont, – 9 October 1706, Brie) was a seventeenth-century Cistercian brother from Brittany, best known for his 1703 publication of a study on the common origin of the Bretons and the Welsh, Antiquité de la nation, et de langue des celtes.

https://www.amazon.com/antiquities-part ... 846&sr=1-1

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        21 Feb 2018, 14:30 #531
     Thanks Seneca. I knew it had to be something like that, a typo. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        21 Feb 2018, 14:59 #532

Seneca wrote
    :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul-Yves_Pezron

Paul-Yves Pezron (1639, Hennebont, – 9 October 1706, Brie) was a seventeenth-century Cistercian brother from Brittany, best known for his 1703 publication of a study on the common origin of the Bretons and the Welsh, Antiquité de la nation, et de langue des celtes.

https://www.amazon.com/antiquities-part ... 846&sr=1-1I'm reading the Umbrian chapter and I love it.
     According to Pezron, and he quotes ancient historians liberally, this is how it went:

Titans->Umbrians->Sabines->Etrians (or Etruscans)->Romans.

It is almost cast in concrete that Romulus founded Rome 750BC; and Pezron figures that the changeover from the Umbrians to the Sabines occurred 750 years before that, and he gives a vague figure about the time of the flood of Deucalion, and I have to look that up and edit this. Velikovsky covers that flood.

Great stuff. They say this is not a scientific book, but for its time it sure is, his opinions were formed by reading the ancient histories in Greek or Latin. And the people he quotes references the "Gods" as if they were real people walking and talking the earth.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        21 Feb 2018, 15:38 #533
     This is one of those books you have to read to find out why things are the way they are. One one hand, we are a Judea-Christian culture. On the other hand, we are a secular Greek/Roman culture.
     Until after the Middle Ages, historians thought the Deucalion, the son of Promethus, was the Greek equivalent of Noah. Perzon thought otherwise, and archeology and Velikovsky and Augustine back him up, he was a contemporary of Moses and Exodus.

But anyway, one of his sons was Hellenus, from where we get the name Hellenic to describe the Greek influence throughout the Middle East; (edited) Hellenus, named his sons after areas he governed, in order to curry favor with the people. Ion - Ionian - Dor - Doric columns in architecture it goes on and on. Pezron finds it remarkable, that 1521 BC, the Greeks of Thessaly, in the second year of Hellenus' reign, changed their name from Greek to Hellenes, by popular accord.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        21 Feb 2018, 20:34 #534
     Wow, some really interesting info.
     I don't get into this type of history and I don't know why because
     I have always found it fascinating. 

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        21 Feb 2018, 21:40 #535
     http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may201 ... s512-3.htm
     Here are 2 vids but I don't know if either are the one you were talking
     about, Mike.

I remember seeing this because mom was still alive and I was taking care
     of her and she was watching.

I have not watched this one yet

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        21 Feb 2018, 22:43 #536

Sadie wrote:

I have not watched this one yet

That's the one!!!

What makes this one so good is this man's hard-to-follow exposition
     of Psalm 27, from the 12 minute mark to the 18 minute mark, as he haltingly translates from Hebrew into English, on the fly. But once you get it, you realize that this is Jesus promising you his protection from the evil that is sure to come. Wow! "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        23 Feb 2018, 21:52 #537
     Could this be a sign or a harbinger?
     The new US embassy in Jerusalem will open
     in May 2018 in celebration of Israel's 70th anniversary.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        24 Feb 2018, 00:06 #538
     Adelman, the Vegas moneyman, said he'd pay for the move.

I have to cease on the fun stuff and concentrate on the being the leader for a Seder that we are holding at the house. Mrs Mike said, "We're having a Seder!" in the tone of voice that the subject is not open for discussion.
     <groan>
     This means a whole lot of research and studying on my part because the man of the house must do all the talking no exceptions.
     So.......... "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        24 Feb 2018, 19:27 #539
     I have heard of Seder but I have no idea what it means.
     Isn't it a Jewish thing? 

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        24 Feb 2018, 21:54 #540
     Jesus' Last Supper was a Seder Passover meal. "Prepare me the Passover" he told the disciples.

A Seder is the order of service of a Passover meal, to commemorate the Lord passing over the Hebrews and "smiting" the Egyptians. This was after 9 previous plagues that God caused, because the Pharoah would not "let my people go."

Each food has a special symbology. It gets even more involved when you consider Jesus is our Passover sacrificial lamb.

=========================
     Paul Pezron - "Antiquity of Nations"

https://books.google.com/books?id=pypYA ... &q&f=false

I finished this book, and I want to re read it and re-read it. This subject fascinates me.

Paul Pezron was an iconoclast. He said, 1n 1706, in effect, that the Greeks and Romans were full of shit. He said their pantheon of gods was a pack of lies.

He backs it up with incredible research, that the "immortals" were mere mortals. They called themselves Titans, they lived from the Flood down to Abraham. Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Mercury and Pluto were people. They were giants. As time went on, the people who became the Greeks assigned their names to planets, their poets made up stories, with the Romans absorbing the whole Greek culture.

He does not get into Venus and Mars, like Velikovsky did, because that was later than the scope of his work. He endeavored to show that the races from Japeth populated the north and west first, then came down and overran the "Isles". He does this using etymology, the science of finding the root source of words. He postulates that "Celtick" is the original language from which all western languages have sprung. He finds "Celtick" words in Aramaic, in Syriac, in Latin, in Greek, but never the reverse. He does not address Hebrew.

In reading this book, I realized people are sheep. People believe what they are told to believe. If intelligent aristocrats like Aristotle and Plato convince the king that this is so, the king decrees that this is so, the people believe. In those days, it you didn't believe what the king said, or pledge allegiance to the king, you were a dead man.

or

People believe what they want to believe. Can you imagine the uproar, "Hey, all those statues of Hercules and Zeus? Forget about it." or telling the Greeks, your culture is Barbaric, which is the last thing they wanted to hear. Or telling the Egyptians, sorry, yours is not the oldest civilization on earth. This is what Pezron did. You can see why this book is consigned to the dustbin of history. Rarely is one man going to upset the status qup.

It is an easy read, once you understand the use of our script "f" as an "s". I could set out the rules, but you can pick it up fast enough. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        24 Feb 2018, 23:47 #541
     That does sound interesting.
     There is something to be said thought that giants are not mere men in the general sense. Especially since the Bible says the giants were the offspring of earth women and fallen angels.

Quote     Like      Share                    oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        25 Feb 2018, 00:31 #542

Sadie wrote:That does sound interesting.
     There is something to be said thought that giants are not mere men in the general sense. Especially since the Bible says the giants were the offspring of earth women and fallen angels.
    That is true. That's why they're called mighty men of old, men of reknown. I read somewhere that the Colossus of Rhodes was a statue of a real person. My next go-around I want to trace as an outline these people.

What I've never understood is, God sent the Flood to wipe out the giants. And yet after the Flood, well, you have Mamre, a friend of Abraham, who was a giant; you have Goliath of Gath and his brothers; you have Og, king of Bashan, he of the 15 foot iron bed. God always leaves a remnant, so it seems.

edit to add, God answered my own question in church today. If all he left were good, then there would be no evil. Since we have free will, we have the choice between good and bad. It's not that God created evil to give us choice, it's that sin brought evil into the world. Which is why we have Jesus to take care of that problem.

Oh yes, it was said in the New Testament that the people of Crete had a reputation of being liars, you couldn't believe anything they said. Pezron said that was because the Cretans insisted that the Greek gods were not immortal! The "gods" hung out at Knossos. (Crete). "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        26 Feb 2018, 13:51 #543
     Perhaps the fallen angels were able to escape the flood and re-procreate again
     resulting in more giants being "born"?

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        26 Feb 2018, 20:04 #544

Sadie wrote:Perhaps the fallen angels were able to escape the flood and re-procreate again
     resulting in more giants being "born"?
    All we can do is speculate.

back to Pezron - he was from old Britannia, an area along the coast of France - remember the "tan" - ok Britannia also means "Lesser Britain", therefore, across the channel we have "Great Britain." That was slick.
     Also, Pezron was a Frenchman. The book is also a defense of France and its Celtic language still spoken in his home province. But as Pezron noted at the end of the preface, "However this book is received, all honor and glory go to God."|

Right now I'm using the book as a jumping off point. Go down a paragraph look this up, down a dentence, look that up. What Pezron is accumulate the names, make observations, and draw logical conclusions. Wikipedia - you have to know the names, and they present almost the same information.

He got to Diogenes Laertius - he is famous for thumbnail sketches of all the old time Greek philosphers. I'm doing the same thing with Diogenes.

Pythagoras (the theorem, a2 +b2 = c2) was the first one in the West to call himself a philosopher (one engaged in the pursuit of wisdom). He said (and he was the only Greek philosopher to say so), "No one but God is wise."

It was Diogenes Laertes who said that Thales (one of the 7 sages of Greece) who figured out the equinoxes and 365.25 day calendar for the Greeks. I remember thinking that Thales was a contemporary of Hezekiah, who is reputed to do the same thing for the Jews.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        27 Feb 2018, 00:54 #545
     See the link for a pic of the seal.

Archaeologists Think They've Found First-Ever Evidence of a Legendary Biblical Prophet
     This is incredible!

MICHELLE STARR 23 FEB 2018
     The Biblical figure Isaiah who prophesied the coming of the Messiah may have been an actual real person.

Researchers have found an ancient clay seal from around the time he was reportedly alive, marked with his name.

Called a bulla, the seal was retrieved from a 2,700-year-old midden in the Ophel, dating it to around 8th century BCE, and it's inscribed with the Jewish prophet's name.

It was found just 3 metres from where the bulla of King Hezekiah of Judah, to which Isaiah was an adviser, was found in 2015.

"We appear to have discovered a seal impression, which may have belonged to the prophet Isaiah, in a scientific, archaeological excavation," said lead author Eilat Mazar of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.

"If it is the case that this bulla is indeed that of the prophet Isaiah, then it should not come as a surprise to discover this bulla next to one bearing King Hezekiah's name given the symbiotic relationship of the prophet Isaiah and King Hezekiah described in the Bible."

The bulla, sadly broken, is about a centimetre (0.4 inches) in diameter, stamped with the name Yesha'yah (Isaiah) in Hebrew letters. Following it were the letters NVY, which are the first three letters of the Hebrew word for prophet, which is spelled nun-beit-yod-aleph.

Whether or not the aleph was present is impossible to determine, since the bulla is broken after the yod. But if it had been, the seal would have read, in its entirety, "Isaiah the Prophet."

"The absence of this final letter ... requires that we leave open the possibility that it could just be the name Navi," Mazar said. "The name of Isaiah, however, is clear."

https://www.sciencealert.com/biblical-p ... alem-8-bce

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        27 Feb 2018, 17:10 #546
     Vatican to participate with Islam on ‘Code of Ethics for a Better World’

Abu-Ghazaleh Participates in Drafting a Global ‘Code of Ethics for a Better World’
     Published February 15th, 2018 - 05:44 GMTPress Release

Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh and the Holy Sea in Rome agreed upon disseminating 'Code of Ethics'’ to all entities affiliated with The Vatican as an educational and guidance tool.

HE Dr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh launched a global initiative aiming to bring forth joint values between Islam and Christianity, to be drafted within a 'Code of Ethics'’ directed at social, religious and legislative entities and organizations.

The Code of Ethics, which aims at solving major conflict in today’s world caused by the misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the two religions, will select commonalities and draft them into a code of ethics that will serve to inspire and influence curricula, laws, policies and legislation and guide international agencies as well as media and religious institutions all around the world.

Dr. Abu-Ghazaleh and the Holy Sea in Rome agreed upon disseminating this code to all entities affiliated with The Vatican as an educational and guidance tool. Moreover, a copy of the code of ethics shall be submitted to HM King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein in order for it to become a guiding tool for curricula, media strategies and religious preaching and sermons in mosques and churches, with copies also submitted to the Orthodox Church, Coptic Church, Al-Azhar Islamic Foundation and to all other religious Islamic and Christian organizations. A further copy will be provided to the United Nations to serve as inspiration in any upcoming action plans designed to bridge gaps between Muslims and Christians in the world.

For this purpose, a committee headed by Dr. Tayseer Ammari was established with the membership of experts in education, media, religions, politics, economics, health and environment, tasked with the development of a questionnaire for circulation to religious organizations around the world with the goal of reaching a conclusion on joint values and ethics for the drafting of the Code of Ethics.

**Look at ALL the Muslim names and only 2 Catholics**

The Code of Ethics’ Committee has been divided into sub-committees working in parallel which include media and legal experts mainly: Dr. Tayseer Qatami, Dr. Amer AL Hafi, Dr. Nart Qakhon, Dr. Thoqan Obeidat, Dr. Rula Al Farra Al Hroub, Dr. Mohammad Abu Hazim, Dr. Hahmoud Al Massad, Dr. Mahmoud Ababneh, Dr. Mousa Al Hosain, Dr. Fathi Al Aghawat, Dr. Ola Abasi, Dr. Abeer Al Rahbani, Dr. Bayan Al Shboul, Dr. Abdel Hadi Al Kabariti, Sultan Al Hattab, Roufan Nahhas, as well as experts in economics, politics and environment including Jeryes Samawi, Khaled Ramadan, Ghazi Mosharbash, Fadi Dawoud, Sami Shreim, Dr. Muna Hendeyeh, Dr. Burhan Tashtoush, Osama Imseih, in addition to religious leaders including: Dr. Hamdi Murad, Father Nabil Haddad, and Father Rifat Bader.

It’s expected that the Committee’s work will be completed within six months at Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge Forum followed by the subsequent launch of the “Code of Ethics for a Better World” which aims at promoting conflict reduction in the world and diffusing tension amongst followers of religions mainly in the era characterized by the rise of so-called religiously motivated terrorism, which reveals the extent of the misinterpretation of the teachings of Islam and Christianity in reforming communities and building human civilizations that are based on love and solidarity.

https://www.albawaba.com/business/pr/ab ... 99-1089096

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        27 Feb 2018, 20:24 #547
     It's not being covered by our media. Skywatch reprinted part of this article. Given the limited circulation, I wonder if this is a real article. edit to add, If I were Catholic, I'd be raising hell about now.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        28 Feb 2018, 20:53 #548
     Recent Mark Taylor prophecy.

All Roads Lead to Rome

The Spirit of God says, "The Pope and the Vatican --
     that's right, the Pope and the Vatican -- are not furthering my kingdom but are aiding the kingdom of darkness. Many are saying that this is the last Pope, but it's not for the reasons they think. This will be the last Pope, for what I, the Lord God am about to do. I will expose this Pope and all those under his command for all the corruption he and the Vatican have been involved in for centuries."

The Spirit of God says, "There is a shaking and a quaking coming to this Pope and the Vatican, for I will split the Vatican and it's leadership wide open for the entire world to see the inner workings of this ancient beast. This Pope, the Vatican and all it's leadership, will come crumbling down. I will pull back the veil to show how deep and dark the deception has been. You whisper in your inner chambers 'We answer to no one. No one is above us; No one can hold us accountable.' I, the Lord God see it all and the time has come when I will now hold you accountable for your darkness. This exposure will be of such magnitude that the people will say, 'What do we do now? Where do we go now? We want nothing to do with this. We have no religion now.' Millions will walk away from their religion, as this will affect other religions as well."

The Spirit of God says, "ls my Army ready? Are you ready to receive these people? Are you ready to receive my harvest that's going to take place from this exposure?
     Prepare yourselves for the tsunami of people that will be starving for me and have no place to turn. Prepare now! All roads lead to Rome."

The Spirit of God says, "There is a dig, an archaeological find that is coming in an underground vault, which will be so cataclysmic that it will ROCK the Christian world. The answer lies between Jerusalem and Vatican city."

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        01 Mar 2018, 20:54 #549
     WILL THE REAL PETRUS ROMANUS PLEASE STEP UP?
     October 5, 2017 by SkyWatch Editor

by Dr. Thomas Horn

As stated in our bestselling book, Petrus Romanus, the idea by some Catholics that the final pope from St. Malachy’s list heralds the beginning of “great apostasy” followed by “great tribulation” sets the stage for the imminent unfolding of apocalyptic events, something many non-Catholics would agree with. This could give rise to the False Prophet, who, according to the book of Revelation, leads the world’s religious communities into embracing a political leader known as the Antichrist. This marriage of Church and secular government would give unprecedented global influence to the Man of Sin during the period known as the Great Tribulation.

In recent history, several Catholic priests—some deceased now—have been surprisingly outspoken on what they have seen as the inevitable danger of the False Prophet rising from within the ranks of Catholicism as a result of secret satanic “Illuminati-Masonic” influences. These priests used the term “Illuminati” not strictly as a reference to the Bavarian movement founded May 1, 1776, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt, but as indicative of a modern multinational power elite, the occult hierarchy operating behind current supranatural and global political machinations, such as Donald Trump is now learning about. According to Catholic priests such as Father John F. O’Connor, Father Alfred Kunz, Father Malachi Martin, and others, among this secret society are sinister false Catholic infiltrators who understand that, as the Roman Catholic Church represents one-sixth of the world’s population and over half of all professing Christians, it is indispensable for controlling future global elements in matters of church and state.

In Petrus, we especially featured retired professor of the Pontifical Biblical Institute, eminent Catholic theologian, and former Jesuit priest, Malachi Martin, who was a close personal friend of Pope Paul VI and worked within the Holy See doing research on the Dead Sea Scrolls, publishing articles in journals on Semitic paleography, and teaching Aramaic, Hebrew, and Sacred Scripture. In 1965, Paul VI granted Martin a dispensation from his Jesuit and priestly duties, and Martin moved to New York, where he dedicated himself to writing about—and sometimes speaking out on—a variety of issues stemming from the Second Vatican Council, to detailed insider accounts of papal history, Catholic dogma, and geopolitics. As a member of the Vatican Advisory Council and personal secretary to renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea, Martin had privileged information pertaining to secretive Church and world issues, including the Third Secret of Fátima, which many believe has never been released and that Martin hinted spelled out parts of a plan to formally install the dreaded False Prophet during a “Final Conclave.” In light of Pope Benedict’s resignation, which Cris Putnam and I accurately predicted to the month and year in our influential work, and the election of the first Jesuit to the pontificate, Martin’s book, Windswept House—in which he depicted how a pope would be secretly forced from office (Benedict?) and replaced by a Jesuit-backed leader who would help them establish a New World Order (Francis?)—comes vividly into view. Martin’s claim that this Illuminati-empowered group had infiltrated the highest levels of Vatican administration and was working to bring about this New World Order may also have led to involvement by operatives of the same group concerning his untimely—some say “suspicious”—death in 1999. Was he murdered by the Masonic “Superforce” he had warned about as working behind the scenes, secretly acting to use the Vatican to bring about a global Antichrist system?

more

http://www.skywatchtv.com/2017/10/05/wi ... ease-step/ 

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        01 Mar 2018, 21:11 #550
     Check out the nuke prophecy video I posted on the main page on
     the thread Satan 2.

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        01 Mar 2018, 22:38 #551
     >Even those cardinals who voted for Francis now want him to step down so that the Holy See’s secretary of state, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, can be elected the real pope.[xviii] And these electors understand something else, too. Parolin’s name means “Peter the Roman” from the final line of the Prophecy of the Popes

I agree and I hope he's right. I do not agree with that interpretation of Revelation that the op referred to. No way.

Edit to ad, skywatch is a European satellite TV company (like Direct or Dish) that Comcast wants to buy. I posted a long who owns who on FB. If skywatch gets bought by the Americans, you can kiss muckraking articles like this good-bye. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
         Quote     Like      Share                    Seneca   
    Posts 964
      Chat-aholic
    Chat-aholic        06 Mar 2018, 12:59 #552

that the "immortals" were mere mortals.

https://archive.org/details/newsystemoranaly03brya

A new system, or, An analysis of ancient mythology: wherein an attempt is made to divest tradition of fable; and to reduce the truth to its original purity

by Bryant, Jacob, 1715-1804
     Publication date MDCCLXXV-MDCCLXXVI [1775-1776]
     Topics Mythology, History, Ancient

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        07 Mar 2018, 00:05 #553

Seneca wrote:
    that the "immortals" were mere mortals.

https://archive.org/details/newsystemoranaly03brya

A new system, or, An analysis of ancient mythology: wherein an attempt is made to divest tradition of fable; and to reduce the truth to its original purity

by Bryant, Jacob, 1715-1804
     Publication date MDCCLXXV-MDCCLXXVI [1775-1776]
     Topics Mythology, History, Ancient

I'm reading it, or trying to. Reading Bryant is like shoveling coal. He thinks (in the first 20 pages) that attempting to sort out the Celts and Scythian version of events (as Pezron did) is a vain endeavor. He has a rather novel version of what happened at Babylon, he thinks Nimrod was a giant. He says the Cuthites (Cushites) put up the tower, and after the gods (God) blew it down, the Cuthites stuck around and made war. That's as far as I've gotten. Also there is this synopsis of Bryant's version.

Pezron cuts to the chase. Bryant beats around the bush.

http://www.annomundi.com/history/cuthites_in_arabia.htm
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        07 Mar 2018, 21:04 #554

:dunno:

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        08 Mar 2018, 23:37 #555

Sadie wrote
    :

:dunno:This is a good video. Pezron agrees with war of the Titans, and they were called Titans. He does a real good job of synchronizing Genesis, Enoch, and Jasher.

I couldn't hear the justification of Ham fathering the 2nd group of giants, the ites of Joshua. It does, stretching the envelope, say where Minister Warrens demons came from.

I don't have the time to fool with this subject, as the Lord told me, nobody's going to get saved with this subject. I learnt my lesson on that one.

But it certainly is interesting. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        10 Mar 2018, 20:09 #556
     Back to Mr. Bryant.

Page 10 and 11 of his book is very interesting. There is the capital of Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic of Azerbaijan, of the same name Nakhchivan, who Ptolemy (the Wise referred to much earlier) called Naxuan. This is an area south of Mt Ararat, and east of today's Armenia. William de Rubruquis, a French explorer of 13th century, wrote after a trip in 1253 AD "Near the city Naxuan, there are two mountains called Masis, upon which the Armenians say that the Ark of Moses (Noah's Ark) rested. There is a town close to that on the River Araxas whose ancient name was Cemainum, which in their language means eight." Other ancient historians say Noah and his sons and wives (8) built that town. Even Josephus noticed. The Orthodox Church of that region holds that the natives said Naxuan's real name was Nachidshevan, meaning "place of descent". A current tradition says Noah is buried in a mound in this city - visible in 18th century.

So, putting all these legends together, there is a good chance that Nakhchivan was the first city built after the Flood. <edited for spelling> "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        10 Mar 2018, 22:38 #557
     Very fascinating.
     I love info about the Ark.

Here are some reviews on Amazon regarding a book i want to read about the Temple. But, it's from 2014 so I don't know if the Temple Association in Israel took it into consideration.

"Robert Cornuke accomplishes the mission of casting doubt on one of the world's strongest traditions- the location of Solomon's Temple! He firmly convinced me in this book, via scripture, geography, history and current archaeological excavations that the Temple, long assumed to have been on what we now know as The Temple Mount, was actually located just south of the Temple Mount, in the City of David. Scripture is clear on this point, the Gihon Springs is there and, quite frankly, it just makes sense. Cornuke has a nimble way of weaving his own investigatory anecdotes along with scholarly research to bring the reader to the solid conclusion that knowing the actual location of the Temple is important, not only for the study of history, but for the study of end times, as well."

"The very premise of this book is simply astounding! Bob Cornuke brings into the light a discovery that is enormous in its implications and that may change the entire nature of the Israeli relationship with Palestinians and their seemingly impenetrable hold on the “traditional Temple Mount.” His productive research of the history and scholarship on the subject of the Temple, particularly the ideas of Dr. Ernest L. Martin on the specifics of the Temple originally given to us by Flavius Josephus, a contemporary eye-witness, were followed by meaningful and effective fieldwork. This has allowed him to present to us this amazing awakening to the area of land where there is currently no ancient stone left upon another."

"TEMPLE reads like a modern mystery tale, but it’s actually a nonfiction account of an archaeological discovery so significant, that it may alter the political landscape of the Middle East.

Bob Cornuke, the Indiana Jones of the Bible world, has done it again. Using clues embedded in the Bible text itself, Cornuke has undertaken a fresh investigation into the actual location of the Temple in Jerusalem. And once again, these efforts were rewarded. Cornuke has brought to light new discoveries that have world-shaking ramifications; details which might lead to the immediate rebuilding of Jewish temple.

As a result of Cornuke’s discoveries, not only is the ‘Dome of the Rock’ no longer an obstacle to rebuilding the Temple of the Jews; it has become a highly visible gold-plated embarrassment to the Muslim world: One of their most holy shrines was built on the wrong site!"

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        10 Mar 2018, 23:53 #558
     We discussed it at the time. Usually books like these, which upset the status quo, get ignored, and hope the guy goes away. It's cheap enough 15 at amazon. This is a great video.

https://www.amazon.com/Temple-Revised-E ... 1578216885

It may sound stupid, but I've exceeded my cc limit for this month. I can't get the book right away,
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        11 Mar 2018, 19:48 #559

oldmanmike wrote:We discussed it at the time. Usually books like these, which upset the status quo, get ignored, and hope the guy goes away. It's cheap enough 15 at amazon. This is a great video.

It may sound stupid, but I've exceeded my cc limit for this month. I can't get the book right away, I thought I would find it cheaper on Ebay but the lowest price w/free shipping was @$21.00.

The Copper Scroll Project: In Search of the Ark of the Covenant
     Written by William F. Jasper

Readers of the Old Testament are familiar with the Ark of the Covenant, the sacred golden chest carried by the Israelites during their wanderings in the desert and finally placed in the temple built by King Solomon. The 1981 adventure/fantasy film Raiders of the Lost Ark by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas introduced a Hollywood version of the Ark to a much larger global audience outside the Jewish and Christian traditions. That movie ends with the Ark disappearing in a large crate, along with thousands of other similar crates, into a huge U.S. government warehouse.

The Ark did indeed disappear, but not following World War II, as Hollywood portrayed, and not into a top-secret warehouse. There is much dispute among scholars and researchers about when, and by whom, it was removed from the Temple. Some believe it was taken to Babylon, following the Jewish-Babylonian War, which culminated in 586 B.C. with Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar II plundering and destroying Jerusalem, slaying most of the Israelites, and taking most of the survivors into captivity. Others hold that the Ark is in Aksum, Ethiopia, or that it is buried in a tunnel under the Temple, or that it is in a cave beneath Golgotha (also known as Calvary), the hill on which Jesus Christ was crucified. At any rate, it has been “missing” for well over two millennia, its location known only to God.

Jim Barfield believes it is in Qumran, the area of the Judean Desert where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. In 1952, a fragile scroll made of copper was discovered in a cave above the Dead Sea at Qumran. The Copper Scroll is materially unique in that it was written on thin, hammered copper, rather than the less-durable papyrus or parchment, which were the materials used for all of the other scrolls. Jim Barfield, founder and director of The Copper Scroll Project, believes he has found in the enigmatic Copper Scroll the key to the location of the cave where the Ark of the Covenant is hidden, along with the Tabernacle in the Wilderness and the Altar of Incense. The Copper Scroll, he believes, also shows the locations of 56 additional sites where vast hoards of sacred treasures are buried — including tons of Temple items made of gold and silver from the Temple of Solomon.

The clues provided in the Copper Scroll, Barfield says, are reinforced by the ancient account of the prophet Jeremiah (Jeremias) in the Second Book of Maccabees, which recounts that Jeremiah removed the Temple treasures from Jerusalem before the city fell to Nebuchadnezzar. The account in II Maccabees reads:

You shall also find it set down in the dispositions made by the prophet Jeremias, that he bade the exiles rescue the sacred fire, in the manner aforesaid. Strict charge he gave them, the Lord’s commandments they should keep ever in mind, nor let false gods, all gold and silver and fine array, steal away their hearts; with much else to confirm them in their regard for the law. And here, in this same document, the story was told, how a divine oracle came to Jeremias, and he must needs go out, with tabernacle and ark to bear him company, to the very mountain Moses climbed long ago, when he had sight of God’s domain. A cave Jeremias found there, in which he set down tabernacle and ark and incense-altar, and stopped up the entrance behind him. There were some that followed; no time they lost in coming up to mark the spot, but find it they could not. He, when they told him of it, rebuked their eagerness; Nay, said he, the place must remain ever unknown, till the day when God brings his people together once more, and is reconciled; then, divinely, the secret shall be made manifest. Then once again the Lord’s majesty shall be seen, and the cloud that enshrines it; the same vision that was granted to Moses, and to Solomon when he prayed that the great God would have his temple on earth; Solomon, the master of wisdom, that in his wisdom offered sacrifice to hallow the temple he had made.

more + video interview

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/ ... e-covenant

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        15 Mar 2018, 12:11 #560
     A few online prophecies.
     As always, use discernment.

“There will be a nuclear bomb explode in the king’s city that will be said to be North Korean, but that is a lie.”
     MARCH 11, 2018 10:41 PM BY BYRON SEARLE 97 COMMENTS

My son, the trap is being set. All the players are moving into place. Just as Amnon set the trap to rape Tamar, the king of America is setting a trap. The North Korean leader is also setting a trap, which will lead to the kick-off event. While the king of America looks to fool the leader of North Korea, the leader of North Korea has men in hiding that will attempt to kill the king. The king of America survives; however, the world is now thrown into war. These words are true, and this event is the kick-off to much bloodshed.

There will be a nuclear bomb explode in the king’s city that will be said to be North Korean, but that is a lie. The bomb will be Russian; however, the nation will not know that. Men in high places do know, but nothing is done about it.

Israel will be attacked from all sides and is forced to destroy Damascus with nuclear weapons because the rockets that rain down are chemical, and many of My people perish. Israel will defeat her enemies at great cost to life, but she will enlarge her borders and will declare peace and safety. The world is inflamed with hatred for Israel, including America.

My son, warn My people, the remnant, to not be so anchored in this world. I am coming soon – get ready! Tell My remnant to stay in prayer and to listen to My voice. Turn off the electronics and listen to My voice. I am speaking to all of you, but you must have your spiritual ears tuned in.

Do not listen to the lying Hananiah prophets, for they will only cause you doubt. Do not fear, for now is the time to walk in GREAT FAITH. Trust Me, saith the Lord, for I am with you always. I tell you this because I love you, and I want you to be ready.

Messiah Jesus

Author: Byron Searle
     Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF. Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

https://z3news.com/w/nuclear-bomb-explo ... orean-lie/

Trump/ Destruction of US in Ezekiel and Obama as Nebuchadnezzar/ Trump Belshazzar…How does it fit? – Jonathan Silver/Jeff Byerly
     Image result for obama nebuchadnezzar

This was an email conversation I had with brother Jonathan Silver. I am posting it here unedited. I believe that this is a major revelation from the Lord. As always take it before Him yourself and see what He says about it. Love and Peace in Christ Jesus,

Jeff Byerly

=========================================================

Destruction of Babylon is close, but God will give us a last moment warning.
     MARCH 11, 2018 3:26 PM BY RACHEL BAXTER 49 COMMENTS

“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.” (Proverbs 25:2 KJV)

It felt like I had the same dream all night. This is what I remember as I awoke on March 10th, 2018:

I saw the number 239 over and over again, even talking about it. Once, seeing the number on three white blocks, each with one number lined up in order to show 2 3 9 together.

I saw an old man with long white hair. His role was to be a guide to me. I believe the color white represents the Spirit of the Lord. The man’s long white hair as well as his old age represents wisdom.

I woke up during the night looking at my watch thinking it would be the 9th (March 9th), but it was already March 10th. (The dream was not pointing me to the day that it was.) I went back to sleep. When I woke in the morning, the number 239 was the first thing I thought of, but I didn’t know what it meant.

The Lord asked me a question, “When did Noah enter the ark?”

He asked me this question several times as I began to get up for the day. I did not know the answer.

Issue #1: 239
     I continued to ponder the meaning of the 239. Was it 23-9 which I’ve dreamt of more than once and thought about before? A few years ago, I was pointed to the date of September 23, along with lots of other people.

There was a significant event that occurred on Sept. 23, 2015 when Obama (antichrist) met with the Pope (false prophet) in Washington, D.C. Then, this past year on Sept. 23rd, 2017, the fulfillment of the Revelation 12:1-2 occurred in the stars.

Just like God’s Word, I believe dreams and things He speaks to us have many layers. 239 might be continuing to point to what has happened 9/23, Sept. 23rd and it might also point to what will happen in some future year, especially since the Lord asked me a question related to time. However, I felt like that was not the full message God was wanting to convey.

I reached out to a friend who is a researcher for the Lord as a Watchman, Dr. David Carmack. He too thought there might be significance with September 23.

For some reason, I found myself texting David that the Lord had given me a warning back in August 2016 of an earthquake that was to happen. He gave me the warning at 4 am Sunday and said it would go off Saturday, about a week later, and it did. From my journal 8.28.16,

more

https://z3news.com/w/destruction-babylo ... t-warning/

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        15 Mar 2018, 22:58 #561
     I'm not changing the subject Sadie but I owe Seneca a thank you.

Seneca, You posted links to two good books recently, Pezron and Bryant, which forced me to study a smattering of Greek mythology, Greek philosophy, Greek conditions in ancient times, to see how it all fit together.

So when the question came up in Bible study Wedneday night about the Corinthians' attitude, I was able to give a detailed answer. People are impressed with what I know and they don't realize I don't know nothing, the older I get the less I know.

Anyway, thanks for helping out.

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        17 Mar 2018, 19:10 #562
     Mike, do you think Tribulation has already begun?

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        19 Mar 2018, 22:17 #563
     No ma'am, I do not. I know everybody thinks the man of peace promising peace, like Neville Chamberlain, Trump and Kim seem to be getting along, but, biblical prophecy centers on Israel, not the US. Israel has to sign a peace treaty (covenant) with some people promising peace. You gots to stick to Daniel "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
         Quote     Like      Share                  Rogue of the celestial night   
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        22 Mar 2018, 14:06 #564
     I finished the Revelation study. I don't know why everyone is afraid of studying that book, it's pretty straight forward and has a good ending.  "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  Rogue of the celestial night   
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        22 Mar 2018, 14:18 #565

Sadie wrote:
    oldmanmike wrote:We discussed it at the time. Usually books like these, which upset the status quo, get ignored, and hope the guy goes away. It's cheap enough 15 at amazon. This is a great video.

It may sound stupid, but I've exceeded my cc limit for this month. I can't get the book right away, I thought I would find it cheaper on Ebay but the lowest price w/free shipping was @$21.00.

Readers of the Old Testament are familiar with the Ark of the Covenant, the sacred golden chest carried by the Israelites during their wanderings in the desert and finally placed in the temple built by King Solomon. The 1981 adventure/fantasy film Raiders of the Lost Ark by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas introduced a Hollywood version of the Ark to a much larger global audience outside the Jewish and Christian traditions. That movie ends with the Ark disappearing in a large crate, along with thousands of other similar crates, into a huge U.S. government warehouse.

The Ark did indeed disappear, but not following World War II, as Hollywood portrayed, and not into a top-secret warehouse. There is much dispute among scholars and researchers about when, and by whom, it was removed from the Temple. Some believe it was taken to Babylon, following the Jewish-Babylonian War, which culminated in 586 B.C. with Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar II plundering and destroying Jerusalem, slaying most of the Israelites, and taking most of the survivors into captivity. Others hold that the Ark is in Aksum, Ethiopia, or that it is buried in a tunnel under the Temple, or that it is in a cave beneath Golgotha (also known as Calvary), the hill on which Jesus Christ was crucified. At any rate, it has been “missing” for well over two millennia, its location known only to God.

Jim Barfield believes it is in Qumran, the area of the Judean Desert where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. In 1952, a fragile scroll made of copper was discovered in a cave above the Dead Sea at Qumran. The Copper Scroll is materially unique in that it was written on thin, hammered copper, rather than the less-durable papyrus or parchment, which were the materials used for all of the other scrolls. Jim Barfield, founder and director of The Copper Scroll Project, believes he has found in the enigmatic Copper Scroll the key to the location of the cave where the Ark of the Covenant is hidden, along with the Tabernacle in the Wilderness and the Altar of Incense. The Copper Scroll, he believes, also shows the locations of 56 additional sites where vast hoards of sacred treasures are buried — including tons of Temple items made of gold and silver from the Temple of Solomon.

The clues provided in the Copper Scroll, Barfield says, are reinforced by the ancient account of the prophet Jeremiah (Jeremias) in the Second Book of Maccabees, which recounts that Jeremiah removed the Temple treasures from Jerusalem before the city fell to Nebuchadnezzar. The account in II Maccabees reads:

You shall also find it set down in the dispositions made by the prophet Jeremias, that he bade the exiles rescue the sacred fire, in the manner aforesaid. Strict charge he gave them, the Lord’s commandments they should keep ever in mind, nor let false gods, all gold and silver and fine array, steal away their hearts; with much else to confirm them in their regard for the law. And here, in this same document, the story was told, how a divine oracle came to Jeremias, and he must needs go out, with tabernacle and ark to bear him company, to the very mountain Moses climbed long ago, when he had sight of God’s domain. A cave Jeremias found there, in which he set down tabernacle and ark and incense-altar, and stopped up the entrance behind him. There were some that followed; no time they lost in coming up to mark the spot, but find it they could not. He, when they told him of it, rebuked their eagerness; Nay, said he, the place must remain ever unknown, till the day when God brings his people together once more, and is reconciled; then, divinely, the secret shall be made manifest. Then once again the Lord’s majesty shall be seen, and the cloud that enshrines it; the same vision that was granted to Moses, and to Solomon when he prayed that the great God would have his temple on earth; Solomon, the master of wisdom, that in his wisdom offered sacrifice to hallow the temple he had made.

more + video interview

According to Revelation 11:19, the ark is in Heaven. "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        22 Mar 2018, 22:53 #566

Rogue of the celestial night wrote:
    Sadie wrote:

more + video interview

According to Revelation 11:19, the ark is in Heaven.The original temple and tabernacle and ark are in heaven. That's why Jesus had to ascend into heaven, to offer his blood as a sacrifice for our sins. This from my wife, she's the more spiritual of us.

What was here on earth was a copy. Ezekiel's temple no one knows what that is. It might be plans for the fourth temple, during Jesus 1000 year reign, after the trib and all that.

Yeah, Rogue, you're right. It's not simple. the symbology is not straight forward, but the whole story is set forth quite plainly.
     =======
     |
     'll tell you why Revelation is not preached. It makes people nervous and uncomfortable and aware of their own impotence and mortality. They don't want to think about it, they don't want to hear it.

This is why Joel Osteen is so popular - he preaches a feel-good watered down prosperity message, a fancified Word Faith. Never once will you hear Joel Osteen preach about sin, repentance, and Jesus sacrifice on the cross for us. Far be it from him to say like Jesus did, "Most people will go to hell." No way will Joel say, "Billions of you are going to die like dogs in the tribulation."

Preachers who preach the word of God as its laid out don't stay employed too long as pastors, you usually find these guys in small churches working at a job during the week. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        23 Mar 2018, 16:33 #567
     Just a short video that I found interesting.

The Seat of Satan: Ancient Pergamum

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        23 Mar 2018, 16:57 #568
     This was in 2003 but I had never heard about it before.

Gilgamesh tomb believed found
     Archaeologists in Iraq believe they may have found the lost tomb of King Gilgamesh - the subject of the oldest "book" in history.

King Gilgamesh, commemorated in stone, kills a lion
     Gilgamesh was believed to be two-thirds god, one-third human
     The Epic Of Gilgamesh - written by a Middle Eastern scholar 2,500 years before the birth of Christ - commemorated the life of the ruler of the city of Uruk, from which Iraq gets its name.

Now, a German-led expedition has discovered what is thought to be the entire city of Uruk - including, where the Euphrates once flowed, the last resting place of its famous King.

"I don't want to say definitely it was the grave of King Gilgamesh, but it looks very similar to that described in the epic," Jorg Fassbinder, of the Bavarian department of Historical Monuments in Munich, told the BBC World Service's Science in Action programme.

Magnetic

In the book - actually a set of inscribed clay tablets - Gilgamesh was described as having been buried under the Euphrates, in a tomb apparently constructed when the waters of the ancient river parted following his death.

"We found just outside the city an area in the middle of the former Euphrates river¿ the remains of such a building which could be interpreted as a burial," Mr Fassbinder said.

Who can compare with him in kingliness? Who can say, like Gilgamesh, I am king?
     The Epic Of Gilgamesh
     He said the amazing discovery of the ancient city under the Iraqi desert had been made possible by modern technology.

"By differences in magnetisation in the soil, you can look into the ground," Mr Fassbinder added.

"The difference between mudbricks and sediments in the Euphrates river gives a very detailed structure."

This creates a magnetogram, which is then digitally mapped, effectively giving a town plan of Uruk.

'Venice in the desert'

"The most surprising thing was that we found structures already described by Gilgamesh," Mr Fassbinder stated.

Archaeologists excavate the Euphrates
     Iraq has long been the site of some of the most important historical finds
     "We covered more than 100 hectares. We have found garden structures and field structures as described in the epic, and we found Babylonian houses."

But he said the most astonishing find was an incredibly sophisticated system of canals.

"Very clearly, we can see in the canals some structures showing that flooding destroyed some houses, which means it was a highly developed system.

"[It was] like Venice in the desert."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2982891.stm

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        24 Mar 2018, 00:48 #569
     Something bad is coming.

Franklin Graham said that his father's passing signals that the demons of hell are going to be released.

Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        24 Mar 2018, 02:51 #570

Sadie wrote:Something bad is coming.

Franklin Graham said that his father's passing signals that the demons of hell are going to be released.
    I wouldn't put too much stock into the Billy Graham, end of the world, conspiracy. That's been going around for decades. I think it started with Benny Hinn. I don't see anything in the bible about the end of the world starting with Billy Graham's death.

I think it's a scare tactic to keep people from living the life God gave them, and giving their money to people who need to hawk books and keep their tv networks on the air.  "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        24 Mar 2018, 23:10 #571

Rogue of the celestial night wrote:
    Sadie wrote:Something bad is coming.

I wouldn't put too much stock into the Billy Graham, end of the world, conspiracy. That's been going around for decades. I think it started with Benny Hinn. I don't see anything in the bible about the end of the world starting with Billy Graham's death.

I think it's a scare tactic to keep people from living the life God gave them, and giving their money to people who need to hawk books and keep their tv networks on the air.
    Ann Graham said the same thing.

Before Billy Graham died, an ex-preacher who goes to our church had a multi-faceted dream - but what is pertinent to the discussion here, he was preaching to a crowd of people in Spindale and he heard the voice of the Lord say, "My people have lost its voice!"

So he told a select few about it, and at the time, we thought that God meant the spineless preachers in the church who won't preach salvation, fire, and brimstone. We thought it was time for we, the church to speak up.

Then Billy Graham died.

Now we think it was a dream predicting the future, Billy Graham really was the voice of the Church. And now we think more than ever it's up to us collectively to take his place. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        25 Mar 2018, 17:16 #572
     I agree, Mike.

Meanwhile, things are heating up in Israel.

Iron Dome intercepts multiple rockets from Gaza
     Mar 25, 2018 @ 22:40
     The Israeli districts abutting Gaza, Ashkelon industrial zone and the Lachish region were alerted Sunday night to a rocket attack, shortly after Hamas’s armed wing announced its first military exercise. Iron Dome was reported to have intercepted several rockets over the region next door to the Gaza Strip. The IDF later stated that there was no rocket fire. The alerts were triggered by heavy machine gun fire from he Gaza strip and they in turn activated the Iron Dome batteries.

And, this

Israeli air strike in Gaza after Palestinian infiltration and sabotage
     Mar 25, 2018 @ 8:01
     A week before the “Great March of Return” proclaimed by Hamas, four Palestinian infiltrators Saturday night broke through the Gaza-Israel border fence at a point near Kissufim. They poured gasoline and started setting fire to a large IDF crane used in the work of blocking terror tunnels. As soldiers dealt with the damage, the infiltrators were able to escape back into the enclave, leaving behind gasoline and glue containers. The Israeli air force then struck a Hamas target in the Gaza Strip. Last week, the IDF announced army and police preparations for breaking up Palestinian mass demonstrations at the fence which Hamas has scheduled for the coming six weeks.
     https://www.debka.com/

This doesn't sound good!

March of Return: Refugees will return to their homes
     February 13, 2018 at 2:37 pm   | Published in: International Organisations, Israel, Middle East, News, Palestine, UN
     Thousands of internally displaced Palestinians join annual return marches [file photo]Thousands of internally displaced Palestinians take part in the March of Return [File photo]
     February 13, 2018 at 2:37 pm
     SHARES
     The Coordinating Committee of the March of Return said yesterday that Palestinian refugees will start peace marches towards Israel to return to their homes in accordance with international resolutions.

In a statement, the committee called on Palestinian refugees to prepare for the march saying “returning is your right” with support for the movement gaining momentum.

“The 1948 war ended 70 years ago and there is no reason that refugees should remain away from their homes,” it added.

“There are international resolutions on the refugees’ right of return, most notably Resolution 194, and those refugees will exercise their right in a peaceful manner whenever they want,” it added.t of return, most notably Resolution 194, and those refugees will exercise their right in a peaceful manner whenever they want,” it added.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180 ... eir-homes/

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        25 Mar 2018, 23:22 #573

oldmanmike wrote: This is why Joel Osteen is so popular - he preaches a feel-good watered down prosperity message, a fancified Word Faith. Never once will you hear Joel Osteen preach about sin, repentance, and Jesus sacrifice on the cross for us. Far be it from him to say like Jesus did, "Most people will go to hell." No way will Joel say, "Billions of you are going to die like dogs in the tribulation."

Preachers who preach the word of God as its laid out don't stay employed too long as pastors, you usually find these guys in small churches working at a job during the week.
    Apologies are in order.

I heard a sermon this morning that showed me what a mean spirited SOB I am.

There's nothing wrong with Joel Osteen preaching a prosperity gospel. When you strip away the smile, the fancy clothes, the megachurch, what Osteen preaches is:

Matt 6:33
     33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
     KJV

The context being, don't be worried about enough to eat and drink, and clothes to wear, and money to get by until the morrow, your Father in heaven will see that you have these things.
     Don't be judging Osteen, God will judge him. If he's not preaching the salvation message you want to hear, don't take it out on him. Change the channel. If you find him leading you down the wrong road (nobody's perfect), look yourself in the mirror. The trouble isn't with Osteen, the trouble is with you.

"Don't be seeking the gold, seek the one who has the gold!" the preacher shouted.

Hag 2:8-9
     8`The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty.
     NIV

What are you going to do when the checks stop coming in? What are you going to do when your cash money is worthless? It happened here once before at the end of the Civil War, (He's preaching to NC mountain people), it will happen again.

My problem is I think there's a lot of old time religion in me, hellfire and brimstone for miscreants that was preached, Catholic and Protestant, in the fifties and sixties. I internalized more than I thought. God blesses whom God blesses. Some preachers preach end times, like Perry Stone. Some preachers preach salvation, like Billy Graham. Some preachers are pastors, they visit the sick in their congregation, comfort the poor, check in on the jailbirds. They can't be all things to all people, that's the point.

>edit to add, Rogue said, "I think it's a scare tactic to keep people from living the life God gave them"

If you let it scare you, then that is true. But the problem is with you, not them. If you're OK with the Lord, then there's nothing of which to be afraid.

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        26 Mar 2018, 14:21 #574
     Good points, Mike.
     It's just like everything else, people are going to like and listen to those
     who they feel comfortable with. I like Perry and John Hagee. But, I do not like
     Hagee's son. I shouldn't say I don't like him, I just have no interest in watching him.
     That is the same with a number of preachers on TV. I won't watch Swaggart while
     some just love him. I don't like to watch Olsteen too much either. Some people don't care for Jesse Duplantis but I like him. I watch Jim Bakker if I like his guest but when Bakker starts preaching at this audience, I don't care for his style.
     at all. It's not what he says as much as how he says it. It's hard to describe what I
     mean but he comes across angry and slightly arrogant when he gets to preaching.
     But, when he has a guest on (especially about Bible prophecy) I enjoy watching the show. So, I guess you can say I watch it despite Bakker. Kind of like when I listen
     to C2C. I listen if I am interested in the guest despite not liking Noorey's style. 

Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        26 Mar 2018, 16:19 #575
     There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone, but Galatians 5:14 puts it into perspective.

14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

If you are gentle in your words, and love those who you think are not correct in their preaching, God will honor you and hopefully restore everyone involved.  "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  Rogue of the celestial night   
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        26 Mar 2018, 16:30 #576
     I think some tv preachers keep people scared to keep the cash rolling in, it has nothing to do with God, but their wallets.

I stopped watching all those prophecy, end times, conspiracy videos, and I feel so much better, and more calm than when I was watching them. I studied the Book of Revelation without all the added minutia. If the end comes, it comes, but I am not worried about it, nor do I care if 100 people are screaming 100 different interpretations of who or what Babylon is, and how we are all doomed. There are so many videos of people who had a "vision" from the Lord, and they all contradict one another. God is not a God of confusion, so I choose to stop watching. People are so worried about the end of days, they have forgotten how to live.  "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        26 Mar 2018, 20:18 #577
     Also good points.

I enjoy shows/books etc about Bible Prophecy.
     I always have.
     But, I don't really worry about it. I just find the subject interesting.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        26 Mar 2018, 22:09 #578
     The peregamon video was real good. He didn't say that Antipas was roasted alive in 92 AD.  "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        31 Mar 2018, 16:08 #579
     Hamas to Swarm Israel’s Border, Sparking Fear of New ‘Passover War’
     Hamas using civilian protest as cover for mass military operation against Israel

BY: Adam Kredo
     March 29, 2018 1:35 pm

The Palestinian terrorist group Hamas is planning a mass demonstration along Israel's border on Friday, prompting fears of a new war with the Jewish state ahead of the Passover holiday, according to regional experts and U.S. officials who say they are closely monitoring the situation.

On the heels of a recent military exercise that observers described as "unprecedented," Hamas leaders have called for some 100,000 Gaza Strip resident to engage in six weeks of mass demonstrations along the Israeli border as Jewish families gear up for the Passover holiday, which begins Friday evening.

Regional experts closely tracking the situation say the demonstrations are meant as cover for a mass military campaign to swarm Israel's border and stoke violence against the Jewish state.

The situation is being closely monitored by Trump administration officials, who outlined concerns that Hamas could use civilian protesters as human shields as cover for attacks on Israeli forces.

Tension are high ahead of the mass demonstration, dubbed the Great Return March, with the United Nations already imploring Israel to not attack children or other civilians.

Officials with the U.N. Relief Works Agency, or UNRWA, a body routinely cited for its anti-Israel bias, have already endorsed the demonstrations, stoking further concerns the U.N. is setting the stage to blame Israel for any violence that could erupt. UNRWA has offered medical facilities to any Palestinian who may be injured during the weeks of protest.

State Department officials told the Washington Free Beacon that they are aware of the upcoming protests and will be tracking the situation closely.

"We are aware of calls by Hamas asking people to march along the Israeli border over the coming weeks," one U.S. official told the Free Beacon." We will monitor the situation and developments closely."

The State Department emphasized that it still considers Hamas a terror group and is aware of its routine use of human shields during terror operations.

"Our position on Hamas has not changed," the official said. "It is a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization. Any use of human shields is absolutely unacceptable."

Omri Ceren, a managing director at The Israel Project, a D.C.-based organization that works on Middle East issues, warned that Hamas is using civilian protests as cover for a massive military operation that could launch another regional war.

Evidence suggests Hamas has already prepared to flood Israel with armed assets during the demonstration and has even positioned equipment such as tractors to shift the ground and erect fortifications.

"Hamas is trying to trigger a Passover War and the U.N. seems eager to help them," Ceren said. "Hamas is preparing thousands of civilians to rush Israel's border, tear down the defensive fence, and provide cover as Hamas fighters flood into Israel."

While Israeli military officials have planned to use as little force as possible to control any violent eruption, things could get out of hand quickly, Ceren said.

"The Israelis will do everything possible to prevent escalation and avoid casualties, but this is the kind of thing that could go really bad really quickly," he explained.

"Meanwhile the U.N. is supporting Hamas and setting up Israel to get blamed for anything that happens to Hamas's human shields," Ceren said. "American lawmakers were already inclined to view the U.N. as biased and unhelpful when it comes to Israel and this can cement that view."

U.N. officials have moved to put the onus for preventing violence on Israel in recent days.

Nickolay Mladenov, U.N. special coordinator to the Middle East peace process, urged Israel to show restraint during the demonstrations, even if violence erupts.

"The use of force by Israel must also be calibrated. Israel must uphold its responsibilities under international human rights law and humanitarian law," Mladneov was quoted as saying. "Lethal force should only be used as a last resort, with any resulting fatalities properly investigated by the authorities. I once again urge the security forces to exercise maximum restraint to avoid casualties."

more

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... sover-war/

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        02 Apr 2018, 17:22 #580
     Gregor Peter
     ‏
     @L0gg0l
     Follow Follow @L0gg0l
     More
     #Breaking Saudi crown prince MbS is apparently ready to recognize Israel: Jewish people have right to "their own land"

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... el/557036/

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        02 Apr 2018, 23:27 #581
     That Saudi prince is a piece of work. He blackmailed billions out of the ruling clique in Saudi Arabia - and now he's our buddy? Right. The enemy of our enemy is our friend, I guess.
     ---------------
     On a different note, here's summary of what Sadie's man Mark Taylor has been saying, and it's quite good. Even if you don't agree with him getting a word from the Lord, his advice is quite good. Don't let the headlines get you down!

https://usawatchdog.com/not-a-time-to-w ... rk-taylor/ "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        03 Apr 2018, 00:02 #582

oldmanmike wrote:That Saudi prince is a piece of work. He blackmailed billions out of the ruling clique in Saudi Arabia - and now he's our buddy? Right. The enemy of our enemy is our friend, I guess.
     ---------------
     On a different note, here's summary of what Sadie's man Mark Taylor has been saying, and it's quite good. Even if you don't agree with him getting a word from the Lord, his advice is quite good. Don't let the headlines get you down!

https://usawatchdog.com/not-a-time-to-w ... rk-taylor/I have no problem believing him.

my problem is what do you do when 2 people
     that you have followed for a long time that
     receive words of knowledge from the Lord and
     suddenly they give words that are totally opposite
     from each other about a particular subject.
     I want to believe the one who I agree with but that
     worries me because what if the other one is true?
     How do I know which one to believe? I have admired
     both of these people. But, the Lord is not going to give
     one word to one and an opposite word to another.

Quote     Like      Share                  TfromTexas   
    Posts 151
      Could be lost
    Could be lost        03 Apr 2018, 09:54 #583
     Ms.Sadie, who is the other person You're referring to? I must have missed it. If the best government is that which governs least, then the ideal government is the one which doesn't exist.    Quote     Like      Share                  oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        03 Apr 2018, 09:59 #584
     I'd say, one is opinion, one is real, or both are opinions. You need to get on your knees and ask the Lord what's true and what isn't.
     He quit telling me what to read in the Bible. He said quote, "You've been doing a good job. Read what you want." This is every night for an hour while I do my leg.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        03 Apr 2018, 20:08 #585
     It's in Italian but you can read about it at the link.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2018/april/ ... y-of-jesus

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        03 Apr 2018, 20:14 #586

TfromTexas wrote:Ms.Sadie, who is the other person You're referring to? I must have missed it.
    I had rather not say, T.

I will say one (Mark Taylor + many others) have said
     the Lord told them that he placed Trump in office and the other
     one said that Trump is really (paraphrasing) uncaring about
     ordinary Americans and is not Christian and is out for his own gain.
     It is the first time I have ever heard this person say anything
     remotely political 

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        04 Apr 2018, 02:22 #587
     Nice post about the Shroud, Sadie, I liked that alot.
     -----------
     When someone says Trump doesn't care about the common man - that flies in the face of all the unprompted stories people have told about him, money out of the blue, stopping a mugging.
     I read where Trump was hemming and hawing about running, but Melania told him to run. He does listen to Melania. The thing about Trump is, he may have been born rich. But his old man made him get his hands dirty - he had to work with blue collar types. He hasn't forgotten his roots. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        04 Apr 2018, 13:50 #588
     Stick to what that Bible says, don't listen to man's opinion. The book of Colossians deals with those who puff themselves up and those who always have a word from the Lord.  "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        04 Apr 2018, 13:53 #589
     Would you all keep my friend Lou's daughter in your prayers? The doctors found a mass in her uterus and they don't know yet if it's benign or cancerous. She will need surgery soon. Thanks!  "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        04 Apr 2018, 17:44 #590

Rogue of the celestial night wrote:Would you all keep my friend Lou's daughter in your prayers? The doctors found a mass in her uterus and they don't know yet if it's benign or cancerous. She will need surgery soon. Thanks!
    Absolutely. :pray:

Oh, Canada... :disbelief:

Sheikh who called to kill Jews to speak at Canadian conference
     Sheikh compares Jews to monkeys, pigs, asks for all Jews to be destroyed - and receives invitation to speak at Canadian conference.

Contact Editor Arutz Sheva Staff, 04/04/18 11:39

An Egyptian sheikh known for X was confirmed to be a keynote speaker at the upcoming Niagara Muslim Family Conference, the American Center for Democracy (ACD) reported.

The conference is scheduled for April 14.

Omar AbulKafi was described by event organizers as "an Egyptian writer, professor, Islamic theologian...famous in the Arab world. He wrote many Islamic books, he also made more than 3000 sound lectures and hundreds of TV lectures since the 1970s."

ACD looked up AbulKafi's Facebook page, and found that he had calle, several times, for the annihilation of Jews.

On December 17, 2017, AbulKafi wrote, "O Allah, we complain to you about the Jews, as they can not escape you, O the mighty of the heavens and the earth. O Allah, count their number; slay them one by one and spare not one of them… Liberate Al Aqsa Mosque from the filth of Jews the aggressors…"

In November 2016, he wrote, "O Allah, liberate Al Aqsa Mosque from the filth of the Jews the aggressors." In 2014, he asked for Al-Aqsa to be liberated "from the filth of the Jews, the monkeys, the pigs."

In September 2015, he wrote, "Humiliate the Jews everywhere, destroy them with their plans and kill them with their weapons."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... spx/244023

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        04 Apr 2018, 20:10 #591
     ALL-OUT WAR: Turkey’s Erdogan calls for ‘ARMY of Islam’ to ATTACK Israel on all sides
     APR 03, 2018by JEWS NEWSin ISRAEL

TURKEY’S President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) have announced they want to create an “army of Islam” to wage war against Israel, it has been revealed.

By MATT DRAKE

Less than a month ago the Turkish state’s mouthpiece the daily Yeni Şafak ran an article for Erdogan titled “A call for urgent action” and on the newspaper’s website headlined “What if an army of Islam formed against Israel?”

It called for the 57 member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to form a joint army to simultaneously attack Israel from all sides.

The article said: “If the member states of the OIC unite militarily, they will form the world’s largest and most comprehensive army.

“The number of active soldiers would be at least 5,206,100, while the defence budget would reach approximately $175billion (£124billion).”

This was accompanied by an interactive map providing formation of military forces for a joint Muslim attack on Israel.

The article provided additional details of the plan, saying: “It is expected that 250,000 soldiers will participate in the first of a possible operation.

“Land, air and naval bases of member states located in the most critical regions will be used.

“Joint bases will be constructed in a short period of time… It is possible for 500 tanks and armoured vehicles, 100 planes and 500 attack helicopters and 50 ships to mobilise quickly.”

Erdogan did not deny his support for the report and has on several occasions said he would like to resurrect the Ottoman Empire.

more

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2018/04/03/a ... sides.html

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        04 Apr 2018, 21:37 #592
     That last post about Erdogan got my attention. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        05 Apr 2018, 00:41 #593
     Back to the original location of David's threshing floor, Solomon 1st Temple and Herod's enlarged 2nd Temple.

http://askelm.com/temple/t001211.htm

Back in 1999, this man named Ernest L. Martin PH.D wrote a book called "The Temples that Jerusalem forgot, which is the first book in our modern age that argued that the Dome of the Rock has been mis-identified as Solomon and Herod's temple. Actually, it is is the Roman fort about 1000 feet north of the old city of Jerusalem. The Temples were built over the Gihon spring "area", with the old city of Jerusalem being built alongside in a somewhat easterly direction. The Kidron Valley is kind of a border to the city on it's southwest side.

Both books assume the Bible is a true record, both books quote written secular eyewitness accounts of the temples' physical location long before and long after Jesus' time. I'll probably end up buying Martin's book, also.

I bought and read David Cornuke's book "Temple", referenced in earlier posts about 3 weeks ago.

The guts of both books are outlined in the link. Cornuke has information that Martin doesn't have, and vice-versa. Both books are a must read. The website I referenced can be considered a "primer" on the subject. It is long and very well written. Cornuke's book is a somewhat emotional book, quoting scripture that Martin references. Cornuke writes from an archaelogical standpoint, while Martin sticks to written histories that support his theories. Martin adheres to a BCE-CE dating system to attract modern (Jewish) scholars who prefer you'd rather not mention BC-AD.

I'll probably end up buying Martin's book, because I like to be thorough.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 964
      Chat-aholic
    Chat-aholic        05 Apr 2018, 11:32 #594
     Ernest L. Martin PH.D wrote a book called "The Temples that Jerusalem forgot

That book is online:

http://www.askelm.com/TempBook/index.asp    Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        05 Apr 2018, 16:50 #595

wrote:bought and read David Cornuke's book "Temple", referenced in earlier posts about 3 weeks ago.
    I did too but I have just started reading it.

Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        08 Apr 2018, 19:16 #596
     Is David Cornuke that one that believes the first temple was in the City of David, not where the Dome of the Rock is today? "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        08 Apr 2018, 19:47 #597

Rogue of the celestial night wrote:Is David Cornuke that one that believes the first temple was in the City of David, not where the Dome of the Rock is today?
    I think it may be the other one but I'm not sure because I still have not
     gotten back to the book. :doh:

I'm not sure what to think about this.
     I hate that there is constant background music.
     But, I think you will be able to hear most of it.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        09 Apr 2018, 22:09 #598

Rogue of the celestial night wrote:Is David Cornuke that one that believes the first temple was in the City of David, not where the Dome of the Rock is today?
    Yes.

Both men are in need of an editor. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        09 Apr 2018, 23:21 #599

Seneca wrote
    :Ernest L. Martin PH.D wrote a book called "The Temples that Jerusalem forgot

That book is online:

http://www.askelm.com/TempBook/index.aspThanks!

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        23 Apr 2018, 00:05 #600

Sadie wrote:
    Seneca wrote
    :Ernest L. Martin PH.D wrote a book called "The Temples that Jerusalem forgot

That book is online:

http://www.askelm.com/TempBook/index.aspThanks!Now that I have finished both books -- Martin didn't really get good until the last half a dozen chapters. This is an excellent if not verbose book. Excellent documentation.

Another round of applause for Mister Seneca :clap: for steering me in the direction the Lord wanted me to go, and I'll show you how in a minute. - I had to speak in church today, and this is how it went:
     ===
     Earlier this week, I had a strange vision - half-awake, half-asleep - I saw a Jewish priest on his full regalia pointing,with his right arm, (I had a side view), and out of his finger came a flaming arrow, and the arrow was pointed at an open Bible, and I heard the words "Daniel 11;2."

Really? (I'd been reading Samuel). "Well, if I didn't want you to read it, I wouldn't have told you. And while you're at it, read Maccabbees. You've been telling everyone else to, so you better do it."

Fast forward to today, when Preacher Rick Owens was indisposed, and Joy came in and said, "We're on our own, Ricky can't make it.

So we sang a few songs, my wife had the kid get up there and recite Psalm 100, She then did a Q and A on what God wanted us to do, where the kids would scream the answer at the top of their lungs and then make a lot of noise with their homemade tambourines that they did for a Sunday school craft. That was funny!

Then Joy spoke on Daniel 9 and 10, Daniel 9:17 through 19 how Daniel prayed over the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple and the reasons forthwith; Daniel 10 on how the Lord strengthened Daniel in his hour of need.

Then it dawned on me why the Lord had me read Daniel 11 and Maccabbees.

"Hold your horses, folks, keep your places in your Bibles, I'm going to take up where she left off."

So I spoke on Daniel 11, as dictated to Daniel by the angel Gabriel, on his prophecy from that time to the end of days, using the symbology for Alexander, the divide by 4, and of the Kings of the North and Kings of the South.

I paraphrased it all as far as abomination of desolation, when Antiochus Epiphanes iV raised a statue of Zeus in the temple and sacrificed pigs on the altar.

I spoke of how this was an overview of the time of when when Torah ended with Malachi, and the New Testament began with Matthew. This is the time of Maccabbees, two books in the Catholic Bible that should be in the Protestant Bible, because it shows perfectly how Daniel's prophecies in Chapter 11 were fulfilled. I spoke of how Antiochius defiled the temple, and Simon the Hasmonian tore out all the stones and had them carried to the Himmon Valley, how he doubled the size of the temple from 150 feet square to 300 feet square, and how Herod doubled it again to 600 feet square, and yet Jesus said, "Not one stone would be left on top of another."

Jesus prophecied total, absolute destruction of the Temple, and so it was in 70 AD, where the Romans even dug up the foundation stones searching for all the gold that had melted down. So it was that for 350 years, they farmed where the Temple was.

Then I asked, "So how is it every time you turn on the TV, there's a preacher standing in front of what we call The Dome of Rock?" I said, that's Fort Antonia which was enlarged by Herod according to Roman specs for their forts, and named by him for his buddy Marc Antony. All this Temple business started in 1099 when the Crusaders got there, and told everyone, "We found the Temple", which was the fort that the Romans left standing. And there was no one to say otherwise.

I finished with, "That's all I got, God wanted you to know the truth." "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

HEY! YOU GUYS UP IN THE PINNED THREAD!! - Chat Brat Anonymous

Started by ArchiverBoard Chat Brat Archives

Replies: 0
Views: 31
Last post Nov 07, 2018    03:16:35 AM
by Archiver
Emergency Preparedness Info - Chat Brat Anonymous ( Pinned )

Replies: 35
Views: 1204
Last post Sep 03, 2018    07:06:40 PM
by Archiver
Cubby Thread.. - Chat Brat Anonymous

Replies: 0
Views: 39
Last post Sep 07, 2018    03:50:00 AM
by Archiver
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk