Author Topic: TSHTF/WW3/End Times etc discussion thread - Chat Brat Anonymous - ( Pinned )  (Read 941 times)

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
 TSHTF/WW3/End Times etc discussion thread       685 posts
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        26 Jun 2016, 22:23 #121

oldmanmike,Jun 26 2016 wrote: I've posted this before, in the old prophecy thread.
     It bears repeating.
     This rabbi in the 13th century, said the Turks would rule Israel for 400 years starting 1517, true, the 50 years of a no man's land, true, then 50 more years before Jesus comes. He counted his years from Rosh Hashanah. That means Oct 2016.
     My wife is convinced Jesus will come on Rosh Hashanah, the Feast of Trumpets, because "when the trump sounds....."

http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers....he-messiah.html I read that at a few other places too.

Oh, my, this is so exciting!

Mike, is this the Rabbi?
     This article was from 2012

snip>>
     There is still time for the Messiah the Prince, the anti-Messiah to forge a covenant with the “Holy Ones” of the rabbanim of Jerusalem for a seven year hudna, for the biblical text in Daniel clearly states that it will be abrogated by the anti-Messiah within 3½ years.

Can we look forward to a Middle East Peace Accord by Passover 2013? If so, 3½ years later, will be see the revealing of the Maschiach ben Dovid before Rosh Hashanah 2016 (Jewish year 5777 between Rosh Hashanahs 5776-7)?

If so, the Epic Year of the Messiah will be here on Rosh Hashanah 2016 or the Jewish year of 5000 plus 777 years. The age of the Enlightenment of the Torah will have begun. The forces of evil will have been destroyed and the Kingdom of G-d on Planet Earth will begin with the Maschiach ben Dovid ruling with the “rod of iron.

http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers....he-messiah.html

Quote     Like      Share                  oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        27 Jun 2016, 21:41 #122
     Yes! "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
     Myth is forgotten and denied
     Until history repeats itself"
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        27 Jun 2016, 21:43 #123
     Drudge is all full of articles today about the EU becoming an entity, Europe with no borders.

Now the gloves have come off with Brits giving them the finger. They (the EU) may pursue a scorched earth policy regarding the UK, as in revenge. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
         Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        28 Jun 2016, 14:02 #124

oldmanmike,Jun 27 2016 wrote: Drudge is all full of articles today about the EU becoming an entity, Europe with no borders.

Now the gloves have come off with Brits giving them the finger. They (the EU) may pursue a scorched earth policy regarding the UK, as in revenge.
    I don't doubt that the entire market downslide was
     manipulated to punish the UK and scare any other country
     from doing the same thing.

Per Mike's request I am posting a very interesting link
     regarding Revelations the EU etc.
     There is a lot of info so I admit I have not read but a
     small portion of the content.
     http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hrev17.html

I posted this video at FB but I don't know if anyone saw
     it or not. It is very eye opening. Especially around 3:50
     regarding a US flag ceremony. If you don't watch the entire
     video, at least watch that part. It is totally infuriating and
     scary as far as how low our countries leadership of the
     military has gotten.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        28 Jun 2016, 17:13 #125

Sadie,Jun 28 2016 wrote: Per Mike's request I am posting a very interesting link
     regarding Revelations the EU etc.
     There is a lot of info so I admit I have not read but a
     small portion of the content.
    http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hrev17.html
      Thank you Sadie.

I took a couple of hours to read through two pages of her (Laverna Patterson) charts, and googling to see who she was. Her detailed charts took a lot of work, looking like to me, say twenty years at least.

Laverna Patterson is the sole owner of this teachinghearts website. She is a 50ish Jamaican lady, very smart biologist and physicist (from her writings); well meaning, and a Seventh Day Adventist. She gets into it with the Kabbalists. She makes many references "as revealed to me by the Lord."

Among other things, I've noticed that the Seventh Day Adventists really get into End Times. I did a cursory read of SDA and the only thing that sets them apart from other protestants is Ellen White. whose prophecies they regard on a par with the Bible.

One thing that jumped out at me, she doesn't believe Moses and Elijah will be the two witnesses, "We know" they can't "come back". Orthodox Protestant beliefs say it will be Moses and Elijah, since Elijah never died, and Moses' grave was never found. Personally I think it will be Enoch and Elijah, because both were "assumed" into heaven.

Otherwise, they're the same as everyone else, Jesus is coming soon.
     Now I have to help my son hooking up the dryer.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        29 Jun 2016, 15:39 #126
     Thanks, Mike. Good info.

Here, sadly is a sign of the times.
     It was bad enough that they asked this man to speak
     and say a prayer. What is worse are the people
     who stayed in their seats and listened to him.
     :doh:

Presbyterian Church USA begins General Assembly with prayer to Allah

Posted on June 29, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn | 22 Comments

The General Assembly of Presbyterian Church, USA (PCUSA) meets biennially in even-numbered years. It consists of commissioners elected by each of its 172 presbyteries. The GA is full of activities: sessions on hundreds of items of business, committee meetings, an exhibit hall, daily worship services, and mission tours sponsored by the Committee on Local Arrangements.

This year, PCUSA’s 222nd General Assembly was held on June 18-25, in Portland, Oregon.

Rachael Lee reports for Christianity Daily that General Assembly’s opening plenary session began with a Muslim, Wajidi Said of the Portland Muslim Community, offering a prayer to Allah, which had been arranged by the PCUSA’s Ecumenical and Interfaith ministry staff.

Wajidi SaidAfter reciting a chant in Arabic, Said said:

“Allah bless us and bless our families and bless our Lord. Lead us on the straight path – the path of all the prophets: Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad. Peace be upon them all, Amen.”

Said then called upon Allah:

“In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful, let us praise the Lord. The creator of the Universe, the most merciful, the most compassionate and the Lord of the Universe who has created us and made us into nations and tribes, from males and females, that we know each other, not that we might despise each other, or may despise each other. Incline towards peace and justice and trust in God, for the Lord is one who hears and knows everything and the servants of God, the most compassionate, the most merciful. Gracious are those who walk in the earth with humility, and when bigots and hateful and Islamophobes address them, they say peace. Peace be upon them and peace be upon Allah.

The prayer begins at the 14:00 mark:
     (video at the link.)

Mateen Elass, a former Muslim who now works with Voice of the Truth, wrote in his blog that PCUSA event “denied the gospel and lordship of Jesus Christ.” Elass criticized the PCUSA for inviting “a practicing Muslim … to lead the worship of Christians,” and pointed out that during his prayers, Said had asked Allah to convert the assembly: “Praying to Allah … he was pleading that the Presbyterians gathered there would be converted to the straight path, i.e., becom Muslims.”

Utterly shameful!
     https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/0 ... -to-allah/

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        30 Jun 2016, 00:14 #127

oldmanmike,Jun 26 2016 wrote: I've posted this before, in the old prophecy thread.
     It bears repeating.
     This rabbi in the 13th century, said the Turks would rule Israel for 400 years starting 1517, true, the 50 years of a no man's land, true, then 50 more years before Jesus comes. He counted his years from Rosh Hashanah. That means Oct 2016.
     My wife is convinced Jesus will come on Rosh Hashanah, the Feast of Trumpets, because "when the trump sounds....."

http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers....he-messiah.html More about Oct 2016

wrote:This Sister in Christ had a vision while she was wide awake and reading her Bible, back in October of 2009. She was reading Matthew 24:35-37 and the following is was she saw:

"35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. 36 "Seven Years from now." 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."[Matt.24:35-37]

She read it like this three times. When she read it the fourth time the passage appeared as it usually appears. This is as follows:

"35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. 36 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." [Matt.24:35-37]

She believes the Lord was showing her, back in October 2009, that He's coming back for His saints, seven Years later, in October 2016!

I personally believe that the reason why she saw the vision three times was because it's a certainty that it will happen in the time-frame she was shown.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        04 Jul 2016, 23:45 #128
     I'm re-reading for the third time Grant Jeffries' Armageddon. This time around I like it. The first time around I didn't; the second time, while the old Prophecy Thread was going on I picked out bits and pieces of it. This time I'm absorbing it. I'm older, I know more.

Anyhow, I screwed up. I mis-interpreted Daniel 9-27, I'll take the heat for it. That End of the Age humbug led me astray.
     ========
     Dan 9:26-27
     26 After the sixty-two `sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one `seven.' In the middle of the `seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.
     NIV
     ========
     The Romans and Titus wiped out Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD, after the Messiah was killed "cut off" around 30 AD.

The first He in verse 27 is a forward reference to the Anti-Christ at the second "bold" he, who will double cross the Israelis and put a stop to their sacrificial offerings in what everyone assumes will be on the Temple Mount in some sort of rebuilt temple. "Many" refers to Israel, because only Israel makes covenants, the rest of us make treaties.

Previously I thought the first "he" was an Israeli leader and "many" referred to the UN or some sort of EU/Roman Empire delegation. Jeffries didn't make a big deal about this like we did, it was kinda in an off hand manner and it jumped off the page at me.

It's a good book.

https://www.amazon.com/Armageddon-Appoi ... nt+Jeffrey "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        05 Jul 2016, 00:32 #129
     I always liked Jeffries.
     He died too young.

I'll have to check that book out.

IIRC, he said once that before the Muslims took
     full control of the Temple Mt and walled off areas
     under the Mt, that someone took him down there
     and through an opening in a wall, you could see
     the Ark of the Convent. At least, I think it was Jeffries.

Iranian military official: We have 100,000 missiles in Lebanon ready to hit Israel
     Analysis: With emergence of a new Iran, Israel needs new allies

According to Hossein Salami, deputy commander of the IRGC, "the opportunity to destroy Israel is now better than ever."

President Rouhani the last year’s nuclear deal “was the cheapest way to achieve Iran’s goals and interests.”

Speaking in Tehran on Saturday at an iftar meal breaking the Rasaidmadan fast, Rouhani said the pre-Iran nuclear-deal era is past and Iran now needs to take advantage of the new atmosphere to pursue its “national interests more than before,” Iran’s Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

The country’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday called for student associations to establish a “unified anti-US and anti-Zionist front” among the Muslim world’s students, Tasnim News Agency reported.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confl ... ael-459350

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        05 Jul 2016, 12:51 #130

Sadie,Jul 5 2016 wrote: I always liked Jeffries.
     He died too young.

Jeffrey devotes much space to the Ark of the Covenant, the real one and the fake. That alone is worth the price of the book. Yes you remember it sort of - Israelis spotted an object way back in one of the tunnels that criss-cross the mount, couldn't see what it was, and the Muslims walled it off before anyone could get to it.

Jeffrey has talked to many people who have first hand knowledge of the Ark. His sources are A-1. The Muslims have their own legends about the Ark. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        06 Jul 2016, 13:37 #131
     Right along, with a couple of other preachers, I've been posting applicable scripture and sermons from the church on Facebook.

The Lord is making a dent.

Today, two people I'd least expect to post end times scripture posted today long verses out of Paul and Matthew 24.

Good! Like Trump said to the preachers after he got saved, "Y'all ain't doin' you jobs. What, they repealed the first amendment? Speak up!"

The people are speaking. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
         Quote     Like      Share                   Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        06 Jul 2016, 16:54 #132

oldmanmike,Jul 5 2016 wrote:
    Sadie,Jul 5 2016 wrote: I always liked Jeffries.
     He died too young.

Jeffrey devotes much space to the Ark of the Covenant, the real one and the fake. That alone is worth the price of the book. Yes you remember it sort of - Israelis spotted an object way back in one of the tunnels that criss-cross the mount, couldn't see what it was, and the Muslims walled it off before anyone could get to it.

Jeffrey has talked to many people who have first hand knowledge of the Ark. His sources are A-1. The Muslims have their own legends about the Ark.
    Maybe it wasn't Jeffries.
     But, I swear I remember watching someone tell
     that story saying he was shown the Ark through a hole
     in a wall under the Temple Mt.

I have been thinking about something.
     Please bear with me while I try to explain.

I have posted several times how perplexed I am that all of
     these European leaders have embraced the Muslim refugee onslaught
     despite the negative aspects it brings to their country. Including
     the Pope who said the thousands of Muslims coming into Europe
     is GOOD for Europe. He even made a big show of washing the feet
     of some Muslim men.

Even knowing that these hordes of Muslims are changing their
     countries economically and changing the way of life for the residents
     of these small villages and towns with awful crimes and demands that
     they be accommodated in every way, the leaders say to be lenient
     and understanding. A man who was raped by a gang of refugees
     said he forgave them because they had a hard life. :doh:

Even KNOWING that many of these Muslims are terrorists sneaking
     in with them, the leaders of these countries have open welcome arms
     for more to invade.

There is a verse about the end days, God would create a delusion
     that people would believe a great lie.

What better lie can be told than the one that Islam is a religion of peace??

Maybe this is why these people welcoming them can't see the truth and the danger?

Thessalonians 2:11
     10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…

What do y'all think?
     Could this be the powerful delusion?

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        06 Jul 2016, 22:33 #133
     2 Thess 2:8-12
     8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
     9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,
     10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
     11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie
     12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
     NIV

The lawless one is the anti-Christ who will be revealed as such, mid-trib (3-1/2 yrs), the guy who stops the weekly (?) sacrifice in the rebuilt temple

So, these people who succumb to the evils of the anti-Christ are the ones who are believing whatever great deception God sends them, they will be wearing 666 somewhere, and yes, they will be condemned.

But that time is not now; it doesn't sound like the "religion of peace" - this is 1984 doublespeak being foisted upon right-thinking people by our evil leadership Obama and Hillary and the CFR/Bilderbergers. Don't worry. They will get theirs. Psalm 2 says so.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        06 Jul 2016, 22:36 #134
     Well, SOMETHING has them living in delusion
     that bringing these people into their country
     (all the US libs to the list) and thinking it is
     a wonderful idea.

I'm starting to think like Elmo that Obama
     just might be the AC. The more time goes by
     the more I think so.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        06 Jul 2016, 22:44 #135

Sadie,Jul 6 2016 wrote:
     I'm starting to think like Elmo that Obama
     just might be the AC. The more time goes by
     the more I think so.
    No wayyyyyyyyyy. Obama is totally disrespected by all other leaders.

The anti Christ will be a physically imposing man, speaking with a golden tongue, from NOT this part of the world.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        06 Jul 2016, 22:46 #136
     I was telling my wife about all this and she's with you - his "spirit" is certainly around, all this deception going on, Hillary, the Muslims.

The anti-Christ is alive right now. We just don't know who he is. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        06 Jul 2016, 23:40 #137
     I got this email. I think it's really good.
     =========================

The author of this email is Dr Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist. A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.' My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.

'We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is a religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace.

'Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

'The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.

'It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
     'The hard quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

'Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

'China 's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

'The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery? Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving?

'History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt. Yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our Enemy if they don't speak up. Like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them and the end of their world will have begun.

'Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

'Now Islamic prayers have been introduced in Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa, too, while the Lord's Prayer was removed due to being so offensive? The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.

'In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation's shores.

In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.

'As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our way of life.'

'Lastly, anyone who doubts that this issue is not serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.

Extend yourself a bit and send this on. Let us hope that thousands world-wide read this, think about it, and send it on before it's too late, and we are silenced because we were silent!!

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        07 Jul 2016, 00:44 #138
     Good email.
     He pretty much nailed it.

Perry Stone Ministries
     July 5 at 12:53pm ·
     THIS IS REALLY UNREAL!! I have friends who have worked with a Top Secret clearance. All classified e-mails must be kept on a secure government server and NEVER on a personal one. Once you have your classified level clearance, you must sign a paper, indicating the charge of treason if you do not follow this rule or if you release or sell any information. There are people in federal prison now, who did so much less than Hillary Clinton did, yet she is cleared of any wrong doing. Nothing ever sticks to her or Bill and this is a "sign" of where things are going in the future in the nation. Folks, face it, the government is showing how it favors some and destroys others, and is now totally corrupt from the top down and what's sad, the majority of the people couldn't care less. When it comes out about her "secret life," the majority will not care as we are in a Romans 11 blindness, similar to ancient Israel. Our real problems are spiritual ones and not political ones. We have forsaken truth and will pay the price in the future. Our real hope is the end time revival and God is sending that and Hilary nor any other leaders can stop it, or they will be fighting against God Himself!

Quote     Like      Share                  Rogue of the celestial night   
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        08 Jul 2016, 20:11 #139
     [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        08 Jul 2016, 23:40 #140
     And, we are going to be distracted by race
     wars and elections. Or, the chaos of martial
     law and suspended elections. :doh:

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        09 Jul 2016, 00:01 #141
     The source is Sorcha.
     So...... :dunno:

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        11 Jul 2016, 22:58 #142
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tn3LVS ... e=youtu.be

I've posted this prophetic video before, I think. It's still in my mailbox. I relistened to it (clicked on it by accident, but with this stuff, there are no accidents........)and was struck by how biblically correct it is.

In my bible reading in the past year, this is how the Lord metes out judgement. First he turns you over to your sins, then comes disaster. He did it to Israel, and he's going to do it to us. Romans 1:28 "gave them over to a reprobate mind". They wanted kings, they got kings. then came disaster in 722 and 586 BC. You want abortion and homosexuality, you got a president who supports it.

Rom 1:28-2:1
     28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;(corrupt-niv)

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
     KJV

I like that word, reprobate.

Note that the geographical cataclysms (in our lifetimes, mind you) that will befall America will happen during the last years of the tribulation.

It kinda irks me that we moved to foothills with exactly this type of scenario in mind. We just didn;t go far enough. Steep means Hendersonville, Asheville, Boone. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        11 Jul 2016, 23:42 #143

wrote:It kinda irks me that we moved to foothills with exactly this type of scenario in mind. We just didn;t go far enough. Steep means Hendersonville, Asheville, Boone.
    Yes, I agree, I also am not far enough either.
     If not for the eye drs I have to see, I would have gone further.

Turkey Claims They Will Build The Third Temple
     Published on Jul 10, 2016
     Shocking as this story may seem you have to see the connection of this new reestablished relations with Israel. Turkey's own Mahdi Mr. Oktar tells a prominent Jewish Rabbi that "We will build the Third Temple..."

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        16 Jul 2016, 19:52 #144
     Not so sure about all of this info.

Too much to post.

read for yourself and see what you think.

http://watchmanscry.com/?p=5830

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        30 Jul 2016, 23:42 #145
     Good video about what and why things are happening.

From March 2016.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        31 Jul 2016, 22:36 #146
     You want a blood curdling prophecy try Paul Craig Roberts on Zero Hedge today 7/31/2016 "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        01 Aug 2016, 00:04 #147

oldmanmike,Jul 31 2016 wrote: You want a blood curdling prophecy try Paul Craig Roberts on Zero Hedge today 7/31/2016
    This one?

SNIP>>>
     The endless lies about Russia have convinced the Russian media that Washington is mobilizing its NATO vassals for an attack on Russia. Read the transcripts to this Russian media broadcast.

If you aren’t scared after absorbing this Russian news broadcast, you are stupid beyond belief. The message is clear: the West has declared war on Russia but is trying to keep Russia off guard by denying it.

The video of the Russian news broadcast also shows the dismissive way the Russian media was treated at the recent NATO conference in Poland. The non-entity representatives of the non-entity countries of Latvia, which has been ruthlessly looted by the West, Estonia, Lithuania, and Poland, and the Ukraine representative either refuse to speak to the Russian media or use the interview to repeat Washington’s false accusations against Russia. These imbeciles insulting Russia are representatives of countries that Russia could destroy in a few minutes. If these idiots think Washington could save them, they are as stupid as the Polish colonels who thought that the British guarantee in March 1939 meant anything and could save Poland from the rash action of sticking Poland’s fingers in Hitler’s eye. This Polish stupidity provoked by the stupid British set off World War II with the British and French declaration of war against Germany, thus consigning Poland to Soviet rule for a half century. Some guarantee! The imbecile Chamberlain who wanted peace started WWII with Britain’s worthless “guarantee.”

Does it make you feel safe that the arrogant warmongering imbeciles in Washington have convinced a nuclear power the equal of the United States that America is going to attack?

Moreover, Russia is a nuclear power allied with another nuclear power, China, which has had enough of Washington’s imbecilic provocations. Are you willing for “your” government to lead your future into nuclear war with two nuclear powers?

Here we Americans are going into a presidential election and the overpowering fact of our time–that Washington is threatening humanity with nuclear war–is not a subject for discussion! What is the matter with us Americans? Are we stupid beyond all belief? We sit stupidly, thinking that issues of no importance are the most important issues of our time while “our” insane government provokes nuclear war. Have any people in history failed their obligation to this extent? If so, who?

My case rests. There is no countervailing evidence against the fact that unadulterated evil rules the West and is driving the world to extinction. Western democracy is a total failure. Democracy could not prevent the crazed warmonger Hillary from presidential nomination despite the opposition of the American people.

How long can Russia, and China, wait before they conclude that they have to pre-empt the coming attack from Washington? Does anyone, even stupid Americans, think that once Russia and China are convinced that they are targets for attack that they will just sit there and await the attack?

Do peoples as guilty of dereliction of duty as Western peoples are have any right to survive?
     http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-3 ... ger-exists

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        01 Aug 2016, 00:44 #148
     That one.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        01 Aug 2016, 00:48 #149

Sadie,Jul 30 2016 wrote: Good video about what and why things are happening.

From March 2016.

Half the youtube videos I can play, half of them I can't. This is one I can't.. Not yours or Invisions fault.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        03 Aug 2016, 19:30 #150
     [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        03 Aug 2016, 20:25 #151
     How soon before it is Red Dawn over Donetsk?

Quote     Like      Share                    Rogue of the celestial night   
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        04 Aug 2016, 03:24 #152

Sadie,Aug 3 2016 wrote: How soon before it is Red Dawn over Donetsk?
    :dunno: Who knows but it seems close. "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        05 Aug 2016, 00:50 #153
     http://raygano.com/a-possible-jehoash-r ... -in-trump/

Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        05 Aug 2016, 14:13 #154
     This guy talks about Islam in France and Christianity.

"If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        07 Aug 2016, 16:14 #155
     School to Train Levite Priests for Third Temple Service to Open in Jerusalem
     By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz August 4, 2016 , 10:30 am

‘And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto Me in the priest’s office; and their anointing shall be to them for an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations.’ Exodus 40:15 (The Israel Bible™)

The Temple Institute has brought the Third Temple one step closer by establishing a school for Jewish priests (kohanim) to learn how to perform the Temple Service. A group of students, certified as being from the priestly caste, stands ready to learn all of the details of this complicated task, which may become relevant sooner than anyone thinks.

Four months ago, the Temple Institute established a registry of Kohanim, a list of men who have a clear patriarchal heritage from the priestly class. The Kohanim must fit certain criteria, in addition to having priestly heritage: they must have been born and raised in Israel, and have observed the laws of purity incumbent upon priests.

This excludes anyone who has come into proximity with the dead, so priests who were born in hospitals, have visited hospitals, or have entered cemeteries are not eligible.

The Temple Institute was founded in 1987 to fulfill the mission of bringing about the Third Temple. In addition to educating and raising awareness, the Institute made amazing practical progress in this daunting task.

It has recreated over 70 vessels that are ready to be used in the Temple, is breeding the Red Heifer in order to purify the Nation of Israel, and has produced the special garb the Bible requires the Kohanim to wear while performing the Temple service.

The Institute has also reconstructed the High Priest’s breastplate featuring the twelve precious stones of the tribes of Israel, the half-ton golden menorah that will stand inside the Temple, and the musical instruments of the Levitical choir. In addition, it has made significant advances in preparing the architectural plans for the building of the Temple.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/73287 ... EOVxZ9B.99

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        12 Aug 2016, 22:51 #156

oldmanmike,May 29 2016 wrote: I told my preacher I'm dumping these books I bought on Kings 1 and 2 history because in the same guys book on Daniel, he had a totally different take on the tribulation timeline. The bottom line was, it put the focus on the Jews at the expense of Jesus - once I understood that, I said forget it.
     That was Wed night at church service.

Wed night I had a vivid dream, as I was waking up Thursday morning.

In this dream, I was out on the West Coast working for Hewlett-Packard, I understood I was on the peninsula; I walked out the back door and looked west. I saw three passenger jets, three in a row, crash, followed by two military jets of unknown origin which I didn't know in the dream if they crashed or not. All five were flying very low.

The first passenger jet came north-south, left wing bent down, boom. The second one rose straight up, and came straight down, tail first. The third one came south-north, and dove straight down.

In the dream I understood that the Yankees, who were in the World Series playing the Giants, their families, and staff were on one of the planes.

I walked back into the building and told the shocked security guard, "You just saw a thousand people die, you better lock these doors, you don't know what's going to happen. It was then, I was either reading or hearing, I don't know, not thousands died, but millions.
     =========

I've stewed about this for a few days now. The very day after the night I had the dream was Thursday May 27th 2016 when the two jets crashed off the North Carolina coast.

So I asked myself, was that it? I finally decided, no, because the Lord never gives me a dream like this out of sequence.

Is this a part of the Rapture?
     No, because it's out on the West Coast. But that was because in the dream I was on the West Coast, in the dream I didn't know what was going on anywhere else.

Are the Yankees going to the World Series? At his point, they aren't nowhere near good enough to get a wild card, let alone win their division. Giants? Hell yes, they have the best pitching in the NL.
     So what was the point of the Yankees? I don't know, because I'm a Yankee fan, maybe they're going to crash and burn this year. They really suck this year.

My gut feel is something very bad is going to happen out there in October during the World Series.
    I've prayed about this dream, for another sign, and the Lord told me the only sign you're going to get is the New York Yankees.

When I had the dream, the Yankees were dead and buried, under .500, nobody's hitting, pitching's erratic, A-Rod, Texeira, McCann, Gardner, Ellsbury, Headley were not hitting a lick.

They've picked it up a couple of notches, Texeira will retire, today is A-Rod's last game, they got waivers on McCann, they called up a hotshot catcher from Scranton who's great, the rest have been hitting .270-.300 to pull their averages up.

Here they are , 3.5 games out of a wild card spot - the way the wild card works now, both wild cards play a one and done game, the winner moves on.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        12 Aug 2016, 23:28 #157
     Well, we now have something to watch for.
     IF they do go to the World Series, do you think
     there could be another high jacking of airliners
     and they fly them into various targets on the
     west coast including the stadium?

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        13 Aug 2016, 01:24 #158
     Those dates I posted were two days off. I can't believe I have to cross check everything from Major League baseball.
     The World Series starts on Tues Oct 25 and lasts until Tues Nov 2. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        13 Aug 2016, 02:48 #159
     Right now the Giants are ahead of the Dodgers by a game. Even if the Dodgers go to the playoffs they tend to blow it and the Giants go to the world series. I don't see that changing this season. Kershaw has been on the DL, and Puig is acting up. Adrian Gonzalez isn't enough to keep the team going.

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        14 Aug 2016, 09:15 #160
     I prayed to the Lord again last night for confirmation. I reminded the Lord that I've stuck my neck out for him more than a few times, and I said I needed confirmation on my dream. What I actually said was, "Lord, was that dream true, or false?"

He sent me this vision - I'm looking out my north window beside my bed, I can only see a patch of sky - where that was I saw a "TRUE" stamp the lettering was in large letters decorated red white and blue and the lettering, as I was looking at it was from the bottom up and I had to read it backwards. By stamp I mean, the old timey cancellation stamp. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        14 Aug 2016, 14:15 #161
     The stamp being red, white and blue could also
     be a confirmation that it will happen in the US.
     But, I wonder why it was backwards?

Quote     Like      Share                    oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        14 Aug 2016, 23:04 #162

Sadie,Aug 14 2016 wrote: The stamp being red, white and blue could also
     be a confirmation that it will happen in the US.
     But, I wonder why it was backwards?
    Because I was looking at it from underneath, not on top. God is wielding the rubber stamp, not me.

After thinking about it, I think the Lord used a stamp like that because it's our version of the seal used in biblical times. I see it as our doom is sealed. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        14 Aug 2016, 23:15 #163
     I really don't know what is going to happen, I only know some catastrophe will happen. The planes could be symbolic or they could be real. The military jets could be symbolic or they could be real.

The Lord speaks to me in my own symbols, - by allowing me to "know" that the Yankees and the Giants will be in the Series sets the time, by "locating" me on the West Coast in the Bay Area tells me the location, by telling me one of the planes contains the Yankee baseball team tells me they are either landing or taking off, which means Oct 27th landing (travel day) or taking off, (Oct 30th on, depending on how the Series turns out).

If either the Yankees or the Giants don't make it to the World Series, I'm full of shit and have been listening to a false spirit. But I don't think so. I pray to the Lord. I wish I were wrong but I know I'm right.

I think that woman is right, also, just my opinion, gut feel. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        14 Aug 2016, 23:45 #164

oldmanmike,Aug 14 2016 wrote: I really don't know what is going to happen, I only know some catastrophe will happen. The planes could be symbolic or they could be real. The military jets could be symbolic or they could be real.

The Lord speaks to me in my own symbols, - by allowing me to "know" that the Yankees and the Giants will be in the Series sets the time, by "locating" me on the West Coast in the Bay Area tells me the location, by telling me one of the planes contains the Yankee baseball team tells me they are either landing or taking off, which means Oct 27th landing (travel day) or taking off, (Oct 30th on, depending on how the Series turns out).

If either the Yankees or the Giants don't make it to the World Series, I'm full of shit and have been listening to a false spirit. But I don't think so. I pray to the Lord. I wish I were wrong but I know I'm right.

I think that woman is right, also, just my opinion, gut feel.
    Maybe the dream is symbolism for what ever happens, will happen on both coast. "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  Morgan Byler   
    Posts 11,136
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        15 Aug 2016, 15:08 #165

I remember when there was the big shaker during the World Series when the Giants were getting ready to play

storm's getting worse...
     we'll pass through it soon enough

[size=50%]not by fire, but by ice? [/size]

look at the sky five minutes every day and five minutes every night and it will change your life.? ?

just sayin'

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        15 Aug 2016, 22:34 #166

Morgan Byler,Aug 15 2016 wrote: I remember when there was the big shaker during the World Series when the Giants were getting ready to play
    I remember that too.

I stayed up almost all night watching live
     news reports.

wrote:I think that woman is right, also, just my opinion, gut feel.
    Which woman, Mike?

Regarding that video on the previous page about the 3 remote viewers...

Some people have been talking about it and saying it must be Houston
     because they mention (or at least the guy in the middle of the video did)
     a domed building. But, someone else who also claims to be into RV, says
     that it is Atlanta because the Ga Dome is there. And, they say they date
     is Aug 17.

All I know is I hope it isn't Atlanta because I have an appointment with my eye Dr.
     I will be down there from tomorrow afternoon until Thursday afternoon. Wed is the
     17th and the dr offiice is only about 15 miles from downtown Atlanta. :bolt:

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        16 Aug 2016, 01:15 #167

Sadie,Aug 15 2016 wrote:
     Which woman, Mike?

I can't find it

it's the one where this lady prophesied that the US would be hit with 3 consecutive catastrophes, one worse than the other - the 1st the west coast gets wiped out all the way to the Sierra; the US gets split in half from the Great Lakes to the Gulf, foreigners attack through the northwest......and on and on. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        16 Aug 2016, 13:05 #168
     Now I have to go public.

I just got in from a mow in Ellenboro, and I thanked the Lord mightily for keeping my mower running long enough to finish it and do a good job - the right side armature pick-up coil is intermittent, it failed long enough yesterday for me to troubleshoot it. Without it, it runs on one cylinder, today I needed both over there, it was thick.

So anyway I pull back in my driveway, take a long swig of a coke, and the Lord said to me, "Now Mike, I didn't give you those dreams for you to sit on." "Alright alright, Lord, what am I supposed to do? Tell the church? Write a book?" "Facebook, he replied." "Okay."

I'm thinking to myself, man, this ain't gonna be easy I'm going to take a lot of flack on this one. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        16 Aug 2016, 22:05 #169
     you probably will.

but, the thing is you only have to please the Lord. :pray:

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        17 Aug 2016, 01:19 #170
     It was Dr. Patricia Green I was thinking of. An earlier post. I've listened to the video 3 times now. The only thing I can find wrong with it is, there is no call for repentance. Otherwise, everything she says about judgments is scripturally correct. She is right when she is quoting Jesus, about what Jesus can do, how he raises countries up and brings countries down.

I am unnerved about the specific NC prophecy.

She made one specific prophecy about what Jesus said - Look to the air, look to the sea, look to the ground, in that specific order.

My jury is still out on her. I can't find any background info on her. Now in googling her name, I ran into some real interesting prophecies that I remember from the bulletin board days - about Clinton and Bush being the last 2 real presidents and then empty boxes. Google "Porphecies Obama last president."
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Morgan Byler   
    Posts 11,136
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        17 Aug 2016, 15:41 #171

Sadie,Aug 15 2016 wrote:
    Morgan Byler,Aug 15 2016 wrote: I remember when there was the big shaker during the World Series when the Giants were getting ready to play
    I remember that too.

I stayed up almost all night watching live
     news reports.

wrote:I think that woman is right, also, just my opinion, gut feel.
    Which woman, Mike?

Regarding that video on the previous page about the 3 remote viewers...

Some people have been talking about it and saying it must be Houston
     because they mention (or at least the guy in the middle of the video did)
     a domed building. But, someone else who also claims to be into RV, says
     that it is Atlanta because the Ga Dome is there. And, they say they date
     is Aug 17.

All I know is I hope it isn't Atlanta because I have an appointment with my eye Dr.
     I will be down there from tomorrow afternoon until Thursday afternoon. Wed is the
     17th and the dr offiice is only about 15 miles from downtown Atlanta.
    :bolt:

My bro was still living in the Bay Area then. I had the TV on and heard the news flash about the shaker and I called him right away... like within 30 seconds of the news flash.

I got him on the phone and he said he and his family were okay but that it was a bad one! He was looking out the back door and all the water splashed up and out of his pool....and then the line went dead and for a week we couldn't get him on the phone... we just kept getting a message that 'the lines in and to California are currently over loaded or not in service at all...we hope to restore service soon."

He owned a hardware store in Palo Alto at the time and had enough gas in his car to get there where his wife and her sons were all working. There was no power anywhere. They kept the store open during daylight hours. they brought all the flashlights and batteries out of storage and sold only one flashlight and set of batteries to a customer because they were one of the only places open and the line was nearly 2/3 mile long to get into the store...

that was a 'big' one, but far from THE BIG ONE... and still there were no food stores open or restaurants... The Big One will seriously hurt in many ways.

storm's getting worse...

look at the sky five minutes every day and five minutes every night and it will change your life.? ?

just sayin'

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        19 Aug 2016, 01:05 #172

wrote:I got him on the phone and he said he and his family were okay but that it was a bad one! He was looking out the back door and all the water splashed up and out of his pool....and then the line went dead and for a week we couldn't get him on the phone... we just kept getting a message that 'the lines in and to California are currently over loaded or not in service at all...we hope to restore service soon."
    Oh, I bet you were frantic!

Yes, if the big one ever hits, it will be devastating.

This probably won't mean anything to anyone else but I'm
     just putting it out there in case it happens.

It's probably because of the full moon, but I have been having
     some crazy dreams lately.
     But, the other night, the very first part of the dream was someone
     very matter of fact told me "Benny Hinn died". (in real life, this person
     probably doesn't even know who he is). My response in the dream
     was to say "hmmmm..." but I was thinking "I wonder if that is true or not"
     then, the dream just took a totally different direction and Benny
     Hinn wasn't mentioned or a part of it.
     I haven't even thought of Benny Hinn or seen him on TV in quite
     a while.
     :dunno:

Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        19 Aug 2016, 03:19 #173

Sadie,Aug 18 2016 wrote:
    wrote:I got him on the phone and he said he and his family were okay but that it was a bad one! He was looking out the back door and all the water splashed up and out of his pool....and then the line went dead and for a week we couldn't get him on the phone... we just kept getting a message that 'the lines in and to California are currently over loaded or not in service at all...we hope to restore service soon."

a while.
    :dunno: Paul and Jan Crouch are now dead, so it's not out of the possibility about Benny Hinn. :dunno: "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        19 Aug 2016, 14:33 #174

Rogue of the celestial night,Aug 19 2016 wrote:
    Sadie,Aug 18 2016 wrote:

a while.
    :dunno: Paul and Jan Crouch are now dead, so it's not out of the possibility about Benny Hinn. :dunno: True, although I think he is a bit younger than they were.

Like I said though, I haven't seen his show nor seen him
     on any other shows in a long time so I don't know what
     kind of shape he is in now days.

Quote     Like      Share                  Morgan Byler   
    Posts 11,136
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        19 Aug 2016, 14:59 #175

I think one of the hardest things in a disaster will be the inability to communicate.

when people can't communicate or get adequate and truthful information, then the rumors start and usually the rumors are negative

storm's getting worse...

just sayin'

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        22 Aug 2016, 13:44 #176

Morgan Byler,Aug 19 2016 wrote: I think one of the hardest things in a disaster will be the inability to communicate.

when people can't communicate or get adequate and truthful information, then the rumors start and usually the rumors are negative
    Very true, Morgan.

If the internet goes down along with tv/radio due to
     an EMP etc, not knowing what is going on would be
     terrible on top of just trying to survive.

Here Comes The One World Religion – Wake UP!
     MORE
     NOW VIEWING

Christians, Jews and Muslims are flocking to the Holy City for a “spiritual gathering” dubbed Amen—A House of Prayer For All Believers. The self-stated goal is to create “a single home for the world’s three major religions to harness the city’s ancient powers to inspire artists, musicians and cultural figures from around the world to redefine their art and traditions and connect amid troubling times.”
     “We will study, argue—yes, this is also allowed—and pray, together and alone,” says Mekudeshet artistic director Itay Mautner. “We will see if it is possible, despite all the corporeal difficulties and earthly obstacles, to create a new reality.”
     You mean to create a one world religion?

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        22 Aug 2016, 23:06 #177

Egyptian president says Russian President Vladimir Putin ready to host direct talks between PM Netanyahu and PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas
     Roi Kais|Published: 21.08.16 , 23:19

Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said during an interview with a number of journalists in Egypt on Sunday that Russian President Vladimir Putin informed him that he is ready to host direct talks between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

The Egyptian president mentioned Israeli convictions of of peace are strengthening. Al-Sisi also invited everybody to take part in moving the peace process forward which, he said, was the key to stability in the region.

Moreover, he added that there is no avoiding a reconciliation agreement between Hamas and Fatah since only this, he contended, could lead to genuine concerted efforts to bring about the establishment of a Palestinian state.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 73,00.html

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        23 Aug 2016, 03:34 #178
     Now that is real interesting. Is Putin the anti-Christ <let me look for that post I made about Grant Jeffrey>

wrote:Dan 9:26-27
     26 After the sixty-two `sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27
    He will confirm a covenant with many for one `seven.' In the middle of the `seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.
     NIV
     ========
     The Romans and Titus wiped out Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD, after the Messiah was killed "cut off" around 30 AD.

The first He in verse 27 is a forward reference to the Anti-Christ at the second "bold" he, who will double cross the Israelis and put a stop to their sacrificial offerings in what everyone assumes will be on the Temple Mount in some sort of rebuilt temple. "Many" refers to Israel, because only Israel makes covenants, the rest of us make treaties.

Previously I thought the first "he" was an Israeli leader and "many" referred to the UN or some sort of EU/Roman Empire delegation. Jeffries didn't make a big deal about this like we did, it was kinda in an off hand manner and it jumped off the page at me.
       "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
         Quote     Like      Share                  Radioman   
    Posts 2,583
      Top Cat
    Top Cat        23 Aug 2016, 11:29 #179

wrote:I think one of the hardest things in a disaster will be the inability to communicate.

when all else fails, Amateur Radio! When all else fails: Amateur Radio    Quote     Like      Share                  Morgan Byler   
    Posts 11,136
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        23 Aug 2016, 13:59 #180

we are counting on you, RM :headbang: storm's getting worse...

just sayin'

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        23 Aug 2016, 16:49 #181

oldmanmike,Aug 23 2016 wrote: Now that is real interesting. Is Putin the anti-Christ <let me look for that post I made about Grant Jeffrey>

26 After the sixty-two `sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27
    He will confirm a covenant with many for one `seven.' In the middle of the `seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.
     NIV
     ========

Many say the AC has to be a Muslim.

But, the scriptures don't read that way to me.
     What do you think, Mike?

Quote     Like      Share                   oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        24 Aug 2016, 14:50 #182

Sadie,Aug 23 2016 wrote:
    oldmanmike,Aug 23 2016 wrote: Now that is real interesting. Is Putin the anti-Christ <let me look for that post I made about Grant Jeffrey>

NIV
     ========

Many say the AC has to be a Muslim.

But, the scriptures don't read that way to me.
     What do you think, Mike? Perry Stone says he has to be a muslim.

I personally quit looking into the matter because I'm a pre-trib rapture believer. And as John says in one of his epistles, there are many anti-christs. In looking back though history, he's right. There's one for every generation. Any one of them could have fulfilled prophecy had the other end - time prophecies lined up. Hitler, for example.

We are just looking for the last one.

Same as the false prophet. There have been many.

Here's the fascinating part about the whole deal.

Just as we believe in the Holy Trinity - the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost, Satan presents us with the unholy trinity, the evil mirror image of the true - Satan himself, the anti-Christ, and the false prophet. The false prophet causes the anti-Christ to be resurrected from the dead, even. The false prophet will have the power to rain down fire from the sky, like Elijah.

Speaking of Elijah, remember this in Matthew?

Matt 17:10-13
     10 The disciples asked him, "Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?" 11 Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands." 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.
     NIV

That always bugged me, how did the unschooled (at that point in time) know that he was talking about John the Baptist. I didn't know.

A week ago I stumbled on it. I should have known this years ago.

In Luke, when the angel Gabriel appeared to John the Baptist's father Simeon, a old temple priest, he told him Elizabeth would have a son who, among other things, have the spirit and power of Elijah. Simeon didn't believe and came out of the temple struck dumb, whereupon all the people knew he had an "experience".
     So when Simeon and Elizabeth presented John the Baptist to be dedicated 8 days after his birth, Simeon wrote down the baby's name that he was to be named. At that moment, God restored his voice.

Now, the disciples were all from Galillee. Nazareth, Jesus' and John's hometown, was in Galilee. Everyone would have known the story - it would have been common knowledge, Simeon and Elizabeth would have been household names.

That's how they knew. Everybody knew that John the Baptist had the spirit and power of Elijah. God said so.

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        26 Aug 2016, 17:10 #183

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                  oldmanmike   
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        27 Aug 2016, 01:36 #184

Rogue of the celestial night,Aug 26 2016 wrote: 
    I can't hear all that well but as I understand this, he thinks ISIS is unstoppable unless the US steps in with Israel is that right?

I thought we had ISIS on the run, from the latest headlines. But what do I know.

When this guy says Jews, I hear "drews" "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        27 Aug 2016, 02:23 #185

oldmanmike,Aug 26 2016 wrote:
    I can't hear all that well but as I understand this, he thinks ISIS is unstoppable unless the US steps in with Israel is that right?

I thought we had ISIS on the run, from the latest headlines. But what do I know.

When this guy says Jews, I hear "drews"
    He was talking about the Druze. They are an ally of Israel, and will fight along side them against ISIS, if ISIS invades Lebanon and heads down to Israel. Apparently, Christians, Jews, Sunni and Druze in Lebanon get along, but ISIS and those like them want to kill anyone in Lebanon that doesn't strictly adhere to their caliphate. Also he talked about Turkey and Erdogan, and how he wants Turkey to establish the caliphate, and he is playing a dangerous game with Russia to achieve his goal. Erdogan wants to invade Russia and end Russian aggression in the region. He is getting Putin in his good graces and when Putin thinks it's safe, will destroy him and Russia. Avi Lipkin believes Turkey will be the King of the North and Indonesia and Malaysia will bring their Islamic armies from the east. Even though China is starting their march to the middle east. They might join forces. Lipkin and his wife listen in to Arabic channels to understand what is going on in the region that even the Israeli's are ignorant of knowing or believing. "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        29 Aug 2016, 00:15 #186
     Good summery, Rogue.

now, there is this:

Russian High Command Moves To Bunkers

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        29 Aug 2016, 09:31 #187

Rogue of the celestial night,Aug 27 2016 wrote:
    oldmanmike,Aug 26 2016 wrote:

When this guy says Jews, I hear "drews"
    He was talking about the Druze. They are an ally of Israel, and will fight along side them against ISIS, if ISIS invades Lebanon and heads down to Israel. Apparently, Christians, Jews, Sunni and Druze in Lebanon get along, but ISIS and those like them want to kill anyone in Lebanon that doesn't strictly adhere to their caliphate. Also he talked about Turkey and Erdogan, and how he wants Turkey to establish the caliphate, and he is playing a dangerous game with Russia to achieve his goal. Erdogan wants to invade Russia and end Russian aggression in the region. He is getting Putin in his good graces and when Putin thinks it's safe, will destroy him and Russia. Avi Lipkin believes Turkey will be the King of the North and Indonesia and Malaysia will bring their Islamic armies from the east. Even though China is starting their march to the middle east. They might join forces. Lipkin and his wife listen in to Arabic channels to understand what is going on in the region that even the Israeli's are ignorant of knowing or believing.
    Thanks very much Rogue Appreciate it!!1 Good one! "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        29 Aug 2016, 09:42 #188
     There are two prophecies in the Bible where Damascus gets absolutely leveled, which has never happened. It's the oldest continuously inhabited city on earth. Who's going to do it, I don't know. But it will happen.

Isaiah 17 and Jeremiah 49

Isa 17:1
     1 An oracle concerning Damascus:

"See, Damascus will no longer be a city
     but will become a heap of ruins.
     NIV
     C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\EasyCapture1.jpg
     Isa 17:1
     1 An oracle concerning Damascus:

"See, Damascus will no longer be a city
     but will become a heap of ruins.

Jer 49:23-27
     23 Concerning Damascus:

"Hamath and Arpad are dismayed,
     for they have heard bad news.
     They are disheartened,
     troubled like the restless sea.
     24 Damascus has become feeble,
     she has turned to flee
     and panic has gripped her;
     anguish and pain have seized her,
     pain like that of a woman in labor.
     25 Why has the city of renown not been abandoned,
     the town in which I delight?
     26 Surely, her young men will fall in the streets;
     all her soldiers will be silenced in that day,"
     declares the LORD Almighty.
     27 "I will set fire to the walls of Damascus;
     NIV "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        29 Aug 2016, 14:14 #189
     [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

OK this is a new page, I want to comment on this excellent video from Rogue.

For the most part, it's very good. There are errors, though.
     1. Gary Stearman doesn't make you aware of this guy's background, which is he was born in Brooklyn (of Jewish parentage) and emigrated to Israel when he was 18, Here is his background. It includes stints in the IDF and if you;'ve ever read WND stuff from their Israeli contacts in Mossad, it's all quite paranoid. However, if I lived in Israel, I'd look under each rock for a Muslim, also.
     http

2. Gary Stearman, in this video, is just there to annoyingly pump his video bookstore. But around the 14:40 mark, and repeats it again at 15:34, he asks a very good question. House of Togormah.

3. At the 16 minute mark, this Avi guy says, "that's the United States and Canada" in reference to the Ezekiel's statements about unwalled cities.

=========
     Here's where you have to be careful. This Jewish guy is simply unable to interpret the Bible, the Old Testament, his Bible. When he says that Erdogen, premier/president/dictator now of Turkey could be Daniel's King of the North, that could be well-founded speculation. It's very interesting scenario he lays out, and follows Ezekiel hand in glove.

Taking it from the top - Ezekiel 38 1:16

Ezek 38:1-6
     1 The word of the LORD came to me:
     2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal (southern Russia and Turkey; Mesech = Cappadocia); prophesy against him
     3 and say: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.
     4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army-your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.
     5 Persia (Iran), Cush(Ethiopia) and Put(Libya) will be with them, all with shields and helmets,
     6 also Gomer (Balkans) with all its troops, and Beth (house of in Hebrew) Togarmah (the Armenians call themselves House of Togarmah)[size=75%] from the far north [/size] with all its troops-the many nations with you.

Remember that - what the Bible means by "far north".

NIV

Erdogan could very well round all these folks up. This is biblically correct. I never thought of Erdogan being that strong of a leader but I guess he isn't any penny ante dictator.

Ezek 38:7-9
     7 "`Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.
     NIV

We have been gathered from many nations, true, but, has our land had to recover from war? No. Have Americans been gathered to the mountains of Israel? No.

The troops are poised to cover Israel.
     Ezek 38:10-13
     10 "`This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people-all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land." 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, "Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?"
     NIV

Again, the leader will think about despoiling a people without walls, gates or bars. Avi in the video says this can't possibly be Israel. But it is. I think Israel will drop their guard once they sign a treaty with the anit-Chirst, because he promises 7 years of peace. Is Sheba, Dedan and Tarshish going be asking about the uS? No, some land closer.

Ezek 38:14-16
     14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in [size=75%] the far north[/size], you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, O Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.
     NIV

See that? Far north again. Let the Bible define itself. When you or I think of far north, we think Russian and Siberia, but as that Jewish guy says in the video, Russia (Rosh) didn't exist in those days. (not enough people.)

Could anyone possibly mistake verse 16 to mean America? Only someone who only sees what he wants to see will. Now you know why the Bible says, Those who have eyes let them see.

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        30 Aug 2016, 15:40 #190
     Thanks, Mike.

Yes, I still say Russia is the country that will invade
     from the North.

Still Report #1152 – Red Cross Tells Cop – No Praying!
     Bill Still

Subscribe44,120

456 14
     Published on Aug 29, 2016

Good morning, I’m still reporting on the right to pray.
     I know it’s hard to believe, but the American Red Cross told a Louisiana cop that praying with flood victims was against the rules in their shelter facility in Lafayette, Louisiana.
     The officer, Captain Clay Higgins is a local legend. He is the police face of Crime Stoppers in Lafayette Parish. Here’s an example:
     [insert]
     As you can see, Captain Higgins takes his Christian faith seriously. A few days ago, he dropped by after work to simply comfort the flood victims by reading the Bible and praying with them.
     These are people who had lost everything and were deeply in need of one of the triune faces of God – the Holy Spirit – the Comforter.
     [insert]
     “I was not proselytizing, I was just there to thank volunteers and offer prayers and encouragement.”
     But then one of those volunteers came out of the back office with a message for Captain Higgins.
     “He said the Red Cross had an issue with me being there,” Higgins said. “So I asked him what the problem was. He looked down at my Bible and he gestured and said, ‘They have a problem with that.’”
     During the conversation, a flood victim came up and asked Higgins to pray. The captain had to do so outside the Red Cross shelter.
     “Later on, a pastor in the town of Albany, Louisiana told me that four families left a Red Cross shelter after they were told they could not pray or read their Bibles at their cots,” said Captain Higgins.
     “They got upset and literally packed up their stuff and came right here,” said the pastor, who asked not to be identified. “A Red Cross worker told them they could not pray or read their Bible in public.”
     Interestingly, the American Red Cross was founded by Clara Barton in 1881, a devout Christian. Today, their annual revenue is nearly $3 billion a year.
     If you donate to the American Red Cross, you might want to simply send them a short, polite letter to their Washington, D.C. office at 2025 E St NW, Washington, DC 20006 with a link to this video asking them explain why Christians are neither allowed to pray or even read Bibles in a Red Cross Center.
     In case you haven’t read this in a while, the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states:
     “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
     I’m still reporting from Washington. Good day.

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Rogue of the celestial night   
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        30 Aug 2016, 20:41 #191
     Good points Mike. We will have to keep watch on Turkey and Russia, and see what transpires. "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        04 Sep 2016, 21:29 #192
     In a Bible study the other day, the preacher touched on Jeremiah 1:10-12, the calling of Jeremiah. The more I looked at it the weirder it got.
     "What is it you see?", God asks Jeremiah.
     "I see an almond branch." Ob the surface, that looks strange, and then you find out it's God punning Jeremiah, and underneath that, there's a regional horticultural observation God uses to get his prophecy of doom across to Jeremiah, which he has to preach (see verses 6-9).
     Almond = shaqed in Hebrew;
     Perform = shoqed.

12. Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to perform it.” ESV

So where did "watching" come from?
     It turns out, the almond tree was/is Israel's harbinger of spring; it was the first tree to bud in the spring; its buds were eagerly watched for by the people.

Now you have to ask, what is the word does God want to perform? You don't have to wait long:
     13. The word of the Lord came to me a second time, saying, “What do you see?” And I said, “I see a boiling pot, facing away from the north.” 14. Then the Lord said to me, “Out of the north disaster shall be let loose upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Here's the context. Soloman's dead, Jereboam split off the 10 tribes as northern Israel, with Judah, Benjamin, and the Levites being left in the south, Assyria has already wiped out the northern part in 721 BC. Now it's 627 BC and Babylonia (the Chaldeans) is about to finish the job, and it's Jeremiah who has to tell the south all about it. God is sick to death of their shenanigans and is "eagerly watching over his word," he can't wait to perform it, he's looking for the "right" time, in biblical speak, "the fullness of time."

So if you're a prophet, the last vision you want to see is an almond branch, and if you're a people, you better straighten up.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        05 Sep 2016, 16:49 #193
     Mike, how are the Yankees looking? Just wondering.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        05 Sep 2016, 22:55 #194
     Better but not any better than the teams ahead of them or tied with them. The Yankees have passed up Seattle, Houston, and KC. Houston is done, KC is a half game behind them, Detroit is 2 games ahead, Baltimore is 3.5 games ahead, and Boston is a game behind Toronto. The two AL wildcard teams will probably come out of the AL East.

Tampa kicked Toronto's ass over the weekend, and they lost again today to the Yankees. Baltimore took two out of three from the Yankees over the weekend, which sucked, now they play three with Toronto, having won the first one.

Tampa, a .400 team at the break, is playing spoiler.

The AL East will come down to the last game of the season, and there may be have to be a tiebreaker.

edit to add 9-7 - tonight's win over the Blue Jays 7-6 was one for the ages. There were 4 lead changes, 4 Yankee pitchers in the 8th, then Dellin Betances in the ninth, after being used 3 straight games, couldn't find the plate, walked the bases loaded after wild pitching runners to second and third, then couldn't find first base on a pitcher covering play. They bring in a call-up from Scranton, Blake Parker, who snuck one by a .211 hitter, then Smoak hit one to the wall that Gardner snow coned. He didn't know he had caught until he came down with the ball. Unbelieveable. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        08 Sep 2016, 00:27 #195
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        09 Sep 2016, 08:40 #196
     September 9, 2016

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        09 Sep 2016, 14:51 #197

oldmanmike,Sep 9 2016 wrote: September 9, 2016

So, they are 4th out from being a wild card?
     Is that right?

Israel Bracing for Islamic State Attack on its Border ‘Within Six Months’

An Israeli tank arrives at the Israel-Lebanon border from south Lebanon, 20 August 2006. A fragile truce to end a month-long war in Lebanon was facing its biggest test today after an Israeli commando raid against Hezbollah which UN chief Kofi Annan charged was a violation of the ceasefire deal. AFP PHOTO/GALI TIBBON (Photo credit should read GALI TIBBON/AFP/Getty Images)GALI TIBBON/AFP/Getty
     by BREITBART JERUSALEM9 Sep 201687

The Daily Telegraph reports: Israel is bracing for an Islamic State (Isil) terror attack along its southern border with Egypt within the next six months, a senior Israeli military officer has warned.

Wilayat Sinai, the jihadist group’s affiliate in the Sinai desert, has been stealing armored vehicles and anti-tank missiles from Egypt’s military and Israeli expects the weapons will soon be turned against its forces on the Egyptian border.

The Israeli officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told The Telegraph that Wilayat Sinai had stolen at least one Egyptian M60 battle tank and had amassed a supply of Russian-made Kornet missiles, which can strike targets more than three miles away.

VIDEO: ISIS'S EGYPT BRANCH A VIOLENT PRESENCE IN SINAI
     “It could happen today, tomorrow, in a month but within the next six months we will come into an engagement with Wilayat Sinai,” the officer said. “In the next six months they will try to carry out an attack and try to do something against Israel.”

more
     http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016 ... ix-months/

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        11 Sep 2016, 23:24 #198
     After Sunday's games, the Red Sox lead the AL East by 2 games.

Orioles and Blue Jays are 2nd, and are tied for the two wildcard spots, having identical records.

Yankees and Detroit are next, tied, two games out of the wild cards spot, each having identical records.

Kansas City is out of it, and Houston is showing signs of life, a game in back of the Yankees.

The Yankees, since the trading deadline July 31, have passed up Seattle, Kansas City, Houston, and have caught Detroit.

There are 20 games left. The season ends Sept 30th.
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        11 Sep 2016, 23:49 #199
     Can the Yankees make the wild card? "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        12 Sep 2016, 10:53 #200

Rogue of the celestial night,Sep 11 2016 wrote: Can the Yankees make the wild card?
    There's 20 games left, and everybody's figuring going 12-8 should do it. .500 ball is not going to do. Yes Rogue they have a shot at it, same as Detroit right this minute. It is not a long shot, "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        15 Sep 2016, 20:19 #201

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.    Quote     Like      Share                   Morgan Byler   
    Posts 11,136
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        16 Sep 2016, 15:25 #202

can you just give a summary, Rogue so we don't have to listen to the whole thing, please?

storm's getting worse...

just sayin'

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        16 Sep 2016, 23:59 #203

Morgan Byler,Sep 16 2016 wrote: can you just give a summary, Rogue so we don't have to listen to the whole thing, please?
    There is a semi secret meeting/conference going
     on in Jerusalem and he thinks it might be the
     fulfillment of prophecy because he found out there
     are Jews, Christians and Muslims there and they
     were around a big table to confess their sins.
     The guy in the video seems to think they are
     trying to create what the Bible says will be a one
     world religion. There is more but that is the highlight
     that I got from it.

Quote     Like      Share                  Morgan Byler   
    Posts 11,136
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        17 Sep 2016, 14:57 #204

thank you, Ms Sadie :hugs: storm's getting worse...

just sayin'

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        20 Sep 2016, 14:51 #205

Morgan Byler,Sep 17 2016 wrote: thank you, Ms Sadie
    :hugs: You're welcome. :4U:

Obama: Israel cannot ‘permanently occupy, settle Palestinian land’

In final, wide-ranging UN address, US president also says Palestinians must reject incitement, recognize ‘legitimacy of Israel’BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF AND AGENCIES September 20, 2016, 6:53 pm 25

US president Barack Obama addresses the United Nations General Assembly at UN headquarters, September 20, 2016 in New York City (AP Photo/Richard Drew, File)US president Barack Obama addresses the United Nations General Assembly at UN headquarters, September 20, 2016 in New York City
     US President Barack Obama said on Tuesday that while the Palestinians should reject terror and incitement, Israel must recognize that it cannot “permanently occupy and settle Palestinian land.”

“Surely Israelis and Palestinians will be better off if Palestinians reject incitement and recognize the legitimacy of Israel. But Israel must recognize that it cannot permanently occupy and settle Palestinian land. We all have to do better,” the US president said at the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

In his wide-ranging address, Obama sought to use his last appearance before the global body to define how his leadership had put the world on a better trajectory over the last eight years. At the heart of that approach, Obama said, is the notion that conflicts are best solved when nations cooperate.

The president cited his administration’s outreach to former adversaries Cuba and Myanmar as key examples of progress. He also cited the resolution last year “of the Iranian nuclear issue through diplomacy” as a key achievement over the past eight years.

In his address, Obama spoke of a “less violent” and “more prosperous” world but one rife with “uncertainty, unease and strife,” as nations struggle with a devastating refugee crisis, terrorism and a breakdown of order in the Middle East.

morehttp://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-isra ... nian-land/

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        24 Sep 2016, 02:06 #206
     Concerning Pope Francis:
     http://endoftheage.blogspot.com/2012/01 ... in-we.html

Malachi Martin, because of certain things that happened in Rome and South Carolina in 1963, said Satan would take office no later than June 29, 2013.

From Google
     "Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on December 17, 1936, Jorge Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis on March 13, 2013, when he was named the 266th pope of the Roman Catholic Church. Bergoglio, the first pope from the Americas, took his papal title after St. Francis of Assisi of Italy"

I was cleaning out my bookmarks when I clicked on this one, saved about 6 years ago. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        25 Sep 2016, 21:58 #207
     I always thought of the Pope as the False Prophet.
     What do you think, mike?

++++++++++++
     The left will go batshit crazy over this

TRUMP Meets Israeli Leader Netanyahu – Promises to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital

Jim Hoft Sep 25th, 2016 12:27 pm 139 Comments

DONALD TRUMP met with Israeli Leader Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday.

They met at Trump’s home.

Readout Of Donald J. Trump's Meeting W/ Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu#TrumpPence16?? #StandWithIsraelhttps://t.co/Rfnfs4HBOt pic.twitter.com/U9dg05SUfI

— Linda Suhler, Ph.D. (@LindaSuhler) September 25, 2016

Trump and Bibi at Manhattan.

NY: Photos, PM Netanyahu meeting Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in Manhattan this morning pic.twitter.com/vIbKiS8N0N

— Yiddish News (@YiddishNews) September 25, 2016

Trump told the Israeli leader that as president he will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Obama, the most anti-Israeli president in US history, made the same promise to Jewish voters in 2008 but he was lying.

Obama supports the Iranian regime over Israel. He has given over $100 billion to the terrorist regime in Iran.http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... s-capital/

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        25 Sep 2016, 23:01 #208
     The pope does not preach Jesus.

My preacher does.
     That's what I think. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        28 Sep 2016, 00:38 #209
     October 2, 2016 = Elul 29, 5776: HUGE Window of Opportunity and/or Collapse
     Posted on September 25, 2016 by Cosmic Convergence

The SUPER SHEMITAH
     Officially Ends on October 2, 2016

image108

Gray Swans Are Now Everywhere:
     The Entire Civilization Will Change
     As They Begin To Drop Out Of The Sky

Cosmic Convergence Research Group

DEFINITION of ‘Grey Swan’
     An event that can be anticipated to a certain degree, but is considered unlikely to occur and may have a sizable impact on the valuation of a security or the health of the overall market if it does occur. A grey swan event is unlike a black swan event whose total impact is difficult to predict. Despite the possibility of determining the properties and potential impact of such an event, it is difficult to create precise calculations regarding the total impact.

BREAKING DOWN ‘Grey Swan’
     The term “black swan” was coined by Nassim Nicholas Taleb to describe the uncertainty and risk posed by unpredictable events. Grey swan events, which are derived from the black swan concept, may include earthquakes and even events like the Great Depression. While analysts can look at the impacts that similar events had across history, the exact extent of damage and risk cannot be calculated.
     (Source: GREY SWAN: What is it?)

This extremely important report comes at a moment of great planetary flux and unparalleled transformation of the human race.

In fact humanity right now sits on the cusp of an unprecedented revolution of consciousness. Every continent and nation, every city and state, every community and family, and every person on the Planet is undergoing an unmatched set of challenges.

No matter who or where they are, each individual will soon face a Perfect Storm of events the likes of which has never happened in world history. Some have even referred to it as the “Pluperfect Superstorm”. This coming Superstorm is not to be feared or avoided as there is no escape; rather, it is meant to be engaged with the heart of a spiritual warrior that is at once full of courage, trust and resolve.

Even though there have been other races of humanity before the present one, each has its own unique process of evolution and collective experience. What the current race is about to experience will be nothing short of earth-shaking and paradigm-shattering, since that is what is now required for the upcoming leap in the evolution of consciousness. As we look around the whole planetary realm, one sees nothing but the harbingers of massive change and transformation.

Harbingers of Change Mushroom Throughout the Earth Realm

“True Prophecy Is Uttered To Avert Catastrophe, NOT Predict It”

With this understanding: that “true prophecy is uttered to avert catastrophe, not predict it”, this critical moment is an excellent time to take stock of where we are … as an individual, and as a collective. For it is the prevailing state of the collective consciousness around the planet that will ultimately determine the outcomes, big and small.

Each of us belongs to a number of different collectives. We belong to a family as we belong to a nation. We belong to our religious organizations and spiritual groups just as some belong to a small company or large corporation. Some can claim membership in many collectives; some but a few. The crucial point here is that the collectives which influence us at this time can do so with great benefit, or with awesome consequence.

Therefore, it has never been so important to get right with GOD, or whoever your Creator might be at this pivotal moment of human history. The times approaching will be fast and furious indeed, and every soul on Earth will be best served by their connection to the Almighty. For it is only through right relationship with the Supreme Being that every human being will be able to navigate through the coming Superstorm.

super-shemitah-elites-jubilee-year-plan-to-crash-world-economy-by-october-2016-the-dollar-vigilante-676x374

Just why is that?

Because the most consequential prophecies of old, and predictions of recent times, are about to be fulfilled. One prediction in particular has to do with what is known as the Super Shemitah. This website has written and posted extensively on this periodic phenomenon which comes from the Judaic tradition. The current year — 2016 — is known as the Super Shemitah, also known as the Biblical Shemitah Jubilee. It specifically runs from September 23, 2015 through October 2, 2016.

This year, then, is a very BIG deal. As a matter of fact, it does not get any bigger than the Super Shemitah. That’s because this year is also the 70th and some say the 120th Biblical Shemitah Jubilee. That means it marks the end of an approximately 3500 year cycle and/or 6000 year cycle within the Judaic tradition.[1] This makes for a super-charged year of tumultuous and turbulent transformation. The current U.S. presidential election and campaign season is a perfect reflection of the energies which predominate during every Shemitah year. Only this year it is the Super Shemitah — a Shemitah on steroids.

more

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=16167

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        28 Sep 2016, 01:10 #210
     This link, buried in an article on Before it's News, is better and clearer...

"The Creator has rules. The rules have been disregarded. The Creator has warned. The warnings have been disregarded. (mini crashes every 7 years in the 20th century.) The Creator has shown mercy. The mercy given has been mocked. (01 and 08)".
     http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/09/ ... -shemitah/

this particular shemitah ends oct 2, 2016
      "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        02 Oct 2016, 20:48 #211
     This video is long but good IF you can get
     past the guy's very over dramatic presentation style,
     it's worth it.
     And, sometimes the music is too loud.
     He compares trump to King Cyrus.

PS, Kim Clement who is featured a few times in
     the video apparently recently had a stroke. Satan
     is trying to silence some of the Lord's messengers.

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        03 Oct 2016, 16:08 #212
     Obama Admin Strikes ‘Jerusalem’ From Israel
     Says Jerusalem is not Israeli territory

BY: Adam Kredo
     September 30, 2016 5:26 pm

The Obama administration stripped Jerusalem from being located in Israel in its official communication of the president’s remarks in the ancient city at a memorial service for recently deceased former Israeli president Shimon Peres.

The White House, in a press release, originally sent out a press release attributing Obama’s remarks as taking place in “Jerusalem, Israel.”

Shortly after that statement was sent, the White House reissued the statement with “Israel” crossed out as the location.

unnamed

The move follows a longstanding Obama administration policy of refusing to say that Jerusalem belongs to Israel. Doing so would prejudge the outcome of peace negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians, the White House says.

The White House has been caught in the past editing the captions on old official photographs to remove mention of Jerusalem as being in “Israel.”

One senior congressional aide who works on Middle East issues told the Free Beacon that the White House’s actions are offensive and out of line, particularly in light of Peres’ recent death.

“For the White House proactively reject Jerusalem as the capital of Israel after President Obama’s remarks memorializing one of the state’s founders is beyond insulting,” the source said. “This administration never misses an opportunity to manufacturer conflicts at Israel’s expense, but doing so just hours after burying Shimon Peres goes beyond the pale. It even raises questions as to whether the White House deliberately sent out this correction to make a political statement. I seriously hope that’s not that case.”
     http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... em-israel/

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        04 Oct 2016, 23:55 #213
     Martial Law Will Be Declared Before Elections: End-of-Days Rabbi - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News
     BREAKINGISRAELNEWS.COM

"The Messiah is On the Doorstep, it is Written", Says End-of-Days Rabbi Alon Anava.
     "Rabbi Anava mentioned three particularly dark scenarios. He spoke at great length about the controversial dwarf star Nibiru. If Nibiru is the scenario by which God will bring us to the final redemption, Rabbi Anava said, “Two-thirds of the world could be underwater.”
     “Personally, I don’t think we’re going to get to the elections. I think they’re going to declare martial law way before the elections happen. Maybe a terror attack, by financial collapse, by riots. Sixty million Americans are on food stamps. Just take that away for one month and you’re going to have 60 million Americans on the streets, creating riots. That’s very easily a cause to call for martial law.”
     He also said, “There are prophecies that there is going to be an 11-second war. That can only be a nuclear war.” Naming China, Iran, Russia and Korea as four major enemies of the US, he spoke about the possibility that one of these countries could attack by detonating an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) high over North America, thereby plunging it “into the 18th century by completely burning out anything that has electronics in it.”
     “Not only do I believe, I will be beyond surprised if nothing’s going to change in the next few weeks or months. I know it’s happening. Moshiach is happening. Now is the time and everybody better get their act together.”

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        06 Oct 2016, 23:02 #214
     Strange sky and sounds over Jerusalem. Oct 1st
     But, is it real??
     k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]

Another view

Quote     Like      Share                  Wahya   
    Posts 18,014
      Hard to believe
    Hard to believe        11 Oct 2016, 22:40 #215

Sadie,Oct 4 2016 wrote:
     He also said, “There are prophecies that there is going to be an 11-second war. That can only be a nuclear war.” Naming China, Iran, Russia and Korea as four major enemies of the US, he spoke about the possibility that one of these countries could attack by detonating an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) high over North America, thereby plunging it “into the 18th century by completely burning out anything that has electronics in it.”
    :clap: :woohoo: :cheer: :headbang:

:pray: please please please please please :pray:

:viking:     Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        13 Oct 2016, 20:29 #216
     It appears this thread is messed up.

I saw that Wahya posted on it but I do not see his post.

I might see about deleting the first 5 pages and see if
     that helps.

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        14 Oct 2016, 20:01 #217
     Fixed.

I had made a boo-boo.

:Ibad:

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        18 Oct 2016, 00:10 #218
     Good blog detailing similarities of Biblical
     comparison of what is happening now.

Perry Stone Ministries
     14 hrs ·
     THEY FINALLY DID IT - The political forces interlinked with the gobalist community have blocked the internet access of wiki-leaks to stop the release of all those damaging e-mails that the Clintons and their associates do to not want leaked to the American people. One e-mail showed how Hillary dealt with Michael Savage, the conservative radio talk show host, having him banned from traveling to the U.K. Years ago two of American's most noted ministers came under serious attack and investigations from our government because of their exposing the anti-biblical agenda of the "left," and one ministry was harrased 3 years and after a costly investigation was later told the harrasment (actualy both were later told) was to teach them and others a lesson not to speak out publically against certain policies, and certain people (Humm. guess who that certain person was. Fill in the blank). Ladies and gentleman, the return of the Lord is in the future, and based on Malachi 4:5-6, the end - times is linked with Elijah the prophet. Elijah had to challenge the Jezebel of his day as this evil woman made continual threats against those who exposed her and at the sametime she offered 400 former prophets a seat at her table as long as they stood with her. She went after the head (fig. the voice) of Elijah and frightened 7,000 true prophets who went into hiding. I see many of you on facebook who are "hiding in your cave" saying I am not involved in this season and whatever happens will happen. Elijah screamed out to Israel, "Why do you halt between two opinions!" This nation and the church needs more fire and rain makers, full of zeal and flowing in the water of the Holy Spirit, to break the demonic control over this nation! We need people who can pray like Elijah until a cloud like a man's hand appears (Thankfully many belivers in the younger generation is praying with this same zeal, as we just had a four hour prayer meeting in the prayer barn Friday with over 80 youth present). However, we are on the verge of losing our religious and national birthright freedoms to anti-Christan leaders, an anti-God establishment, and a media that is in bed liars and corrupters. There are millions of evangelicals that need to come out of the cave and go to Mount Carmel for an altar call to get the fire back in their soul!

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        19 Oct 2016, 21:09 #219
     Dunno if I have posted this before or not, but it bears repeating.

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        27 Oct 2016, 20:26 #220
     I've been seeing a lot of reports and videos like these lately.

Tribulation Now
     Yesterday at 1:25pm ·
     Wings of Prophecy <3 Glynda ~ Tragedy is Coming!! 10/25/16
     A tragedy is coming that is so immense, so widespread in its effect that all the world will mourn with America. This tragedy will bring about a financial crisis like nothing before it. The shock will cause all to take an inventory of their lives. Many lost will run to Me then, to know more of Me, and you must be ready for this time. You must be ready to answer their inquiries about Me. You must be walking in My ways to model Me before them.
     I will begin soon to call more of my aging saints home to Me. I do not desire they see this tragedy. These are the ones who have served Me long and well, and their rewards are great in heaven.
     The scope of this tragedy will be shocking. Many souls will be lost in what is going to happen. This is My last judgment call to the world to turn away from their sins, to turn to Me, to give Me their hearts.
     At the same time, many who know Me shall turn away, blaming Me for this tragedy, and laying down their faith. Satan will enter their hearts then and their end shall be far worse than their beginning.
     Hold tight to your faith, My precious children, do not let the enemy have your souls. Remain steadfast, for I have not forsaken you, and the end of all things is near.
     NOTE: I had been praying for days about why I keep feeling there will be no Christmas celebrations this year when I got this word. I know it would take something huge to stop Christmas in America. Suddenly, I heard rumbling, and what came to my mind was an earthquake. I cannot say it is one, because He did not say that.
     I cannot say for sure this will happen before Christmas, because the Lord did not say that. I was concerned about the term “judgment call” as it generally means a summary judgment based on known facts, but then I realized call could mean calling the lost to Himself. I feel this tragedy is a major earthquake, like nothing we have ever witnessed before, that will take many lives.http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/…/tragedy-is-coming.html

differnt person

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
  •           Wahya   
    Posts 18,014
      Hard to believe
    Hard to believe        31 Oct 2016, 19:29 #221
     Election Day is almost here so they better giddy up
     with the EMP already.

:late:     Quote     Like      Share                  Sadie   
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        31 Oct 2016, 21:20 #222

Wahya,Oct 31 2016 wrote: Election Day is almost here so they better giddy up
     with the EMP already.

:late: I'm cancelling your wish! :sadie:

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        04 Nov 2016, 00:58 #223
     Perry Stone Ministries
     2 hrs ·
     POSSIBLE TRUMP PATTERN - 5777. The Jewish New Year began at sunset on October 2 of this year, introducing the Jewish New Year 5,777. In Hebrew, each letter of the alphabet has a specific numerical value. The Hebrew alphabetical letter represented by the number seven, is called Zayin. First, is unique and quite rare for there to be three sevens in the same year, as these three sevens will not be repeated for a thousand years from now (6,777). The Biblical number 7 is linked to "completion" and is considered the highest sacred number in the Scripture. It is noted by rabbinical sources, that this Hebrew letter Zayin, in both meaning and in its form, has three possible meanings concealed in the year 5,777. First, the letter alludes to the "return of light" or exposing in the light what is concealed in the darkness. For example, I just heard a U.S. Senator from Utah say on Fox News say, "We are going to shine the light on this corruption in Washington." This is the allusion to one meaning of this letter. A second interpretation related with Zayin is that the letter is in the form of a "sword," implying that a battle or a war of some type may loom over this year, 5,777, which is parallel to the Gregorian year 2017. Oddly, the letter Zayin is one of the final Hebrew letters that when used as a final form in a sentence has a decorative crown that scribes create on the top of the letter, forming a crown on the head of the letter. The rabbinical interpretation is that it can represent the "crowning of a man."
     Now to Trump. Donald J. Trump was born born June 14, 1946 and is presently 70 years of age as of June 14, 2017. Going forward 7 months would be Janurary 14, 2017, and adding 7 days brings us to Jan 21st, which would be Trumps first full day in office if he were elected. He would begin his first full day one day after his official inaguaguation on Jan. 20th. These three sevens - 70 years, plus 7 months plus 7 days are three sevens - which may be linked, from a rabbinical perspective, to the Jewish year we are now in, 5,777.
     I have studied and taught the amazing prophetic parallels linked with sacred Biblical numbers, including measurements of the Tabernacle, the Ark of Noah and the Temple of Solomon, and how these measurements and numbers often conceal prophetic mysteries that can now be understood (see Dan. 12:12). Does this pattern reveal that there is a strange Providence behind the rise of Donald Trump, perhaps in the same manner of Nebucednazzar and Cyrus the King of Persia, who both fulfilled specific prophicies for their time that was linked with Israel and the Jews? Trump is the first Presidential candidate that said he will "officially" recognize Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel. Win or lose, it is good to finally, in my lifetime, see someone that is not afraid to be politically incorrect, and buck a totally corrupt system. Is his rise to this point prophetic? Only time will tell but repost this to everyone you can as it is quite interesting. P.S. In the old Hebrew manusripts there is an angel in Daniel called palmoni - meaning, "the numberer of secrets." Numbers are used throughtout the books of Daniel and Revelation.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        06 Nov 2016, 15:18 #224
     Well it's time to weigh in on my two doom dreams. They were so far off it's not funny.

My take on all of that is I'm not a prophet. As one of friends said, just a dream. Mike. The Lord wants me to trust in him and not my dreams. Leave the prophesying to the prophets in the Bible. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        06 Nov 2016, 15:37 #225

oldmanmike,Nov 6 2016 wrote: Well it's time to weigh in on my two doom dreams. They were so far off it's not funny.

My take on all of that is I'm not a prophet. As one of friends said, just a dream. Mike. The Lord wants me to trust in him and not my dreams. Leave the prophesying to the prophets in the Bible.
    I believe in modern day Prophets.

God said in the end days, old men would dream
     dreams etc. I also think God has spoken to you before.

Maybe the dream was from God but you just
     had a bad connection? :P

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        11 Nov 2016, 11:11 #226
     This "vision" - experience is a letter written to me by a dear friend, devout Catholic, fellow woo fan, from my hometown - I went to high school with her older sister. She told me Tues Trump would win. She knew Monday.

I think, we, the USA, has been given a reprieve. We'd better make the most of it and repent.

I say again, my dreams were wrong. I am not a prophet.
     =================================================

I want to share something that occurred to me on Tuesday Nov 8, 2016 around 9:40 am as I was driving to a doctor’s appointment. I had been praying pretty hard in the car asking God to lay His Hands over America, to help the American people vote in the right person for President. I stated that we needed to bring God back into our country, we need His blessings, we need to flip the “accepted wrong” back to what was “right”, get our morals and values back to where they belong. Our country is a complete upside down mess.

Then I stopped and said, “but Your Will be done, no matter who or what will happen”. I got to thinking that America reached the mess it was in for the last 8 years because the Silent Majority let it happen. They sat back on their haunches, content with living the status quo. It was like nothing affected them on a personal day to day basis. So, we have nobody but ourselves to blame, so whatever happened, we brought in on ourselves and deserved it.

With that, something came over me. I cannot explain it. Every person passing in a vehicle, every person on the street, it was all there plain as day to me. The incredible love, that everyone has someone who loves them, everyone has this incredible unconditional love coming at them. They all had a light about them. And I understood right then. God totally loves every last one of us, completely and unconditionally in a way that we cannot even begin to grasp. I had a glimpse that lasted maybe 15 seconds. I can’t replicate the feeling. It was amazing.

I knew Trump was going to win on Monday. I watched him on the news walking from his Trump plane across the tarmac. He was tall, wearing his suit, white shirt, red tie, and long black overcoat. I was “told” right then and there, “this is your President”.

Regardless, I went to bed Tuesday night, with terror in my heart of a Clinton win. I kept falling back on what I was shown and the calm moved in. Trump won. Hillary, George Soros, the Rothchilds, the elite, and the One World Order would have to wait. A great heaviness lifted off of my heart.

Then on Tuesday night and into Wednesday, all the vitriol hatred began spewing out across the nation from the liberals, the Clinton supporters, people hired to demonstrate and destroy, to the social media accounts. Friends and family were attacking each other in raw hatred and spewed loathing. It was sickening. It’s one way to feel the loss of your candidate, but it is quite something else to see the reaction happening across the US. The fear that is being instilled into our youth, all to get them formed to meet with a specific agenda, that is beyond the equivalent of rape and murder of our youth. It needs to stop. Talk of end times, tribulations, people turning on each other in rage? It is here and it turns my stomach.

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        11 Nov 2016, 11:42 #227
     Good post, Mike.

here is another word of knowledge to read.
     For some reason, I can't copy and paste it.
     https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1112744721

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        11 Nov 2016, 14:45 #228

Sadie,Nov 11 2016 wrote: Good post, Mike.

here is another word of knowledge to read.
     For some reason, I can't copy and paste it.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1112744721 View Edit History
     Veronika West
     A WORD FOR AMERICA

A WARNING OF A JUDAS IN THE HOUSE OF THE REPUBLIC....!

God has continued to give me a burden for the Nation of America, but if I am blatantly honest after the Great Victory Won, I asked the Lord if He could take the burden from me but He answered, "Daughter Just a little longer, My GRACE is sufficient for you"! So I will remain faithful to continue to speak as He leads.

I was woken from a deep sleep last night by the voice of the Holy Spirit who said these words to me, "Daughter Awake, Listen and See, Even NOW there is a JUDAS IN THE HOUSE OF THE REPUBLIC THAT IS planning, scheming and plotting the demise of My Anointed", then suddenly I saw in the spirit a man that was part of the Republican inner circle, his outward demeanour seemed kind hearted and friendly however God showed me what was in his heart, I saw a traitor, a hater, a man that was covetous, envious, a murderer, he had a proud and arrogant spirit, this man was dangerous and deceptive.

As I looked upon him, suddenly I heard him speak, I Listened carefully and intently as a secret conversation began to take place with a woman who was sitting in a chair, now I did not see their faces but I heard their voices, the woman I heard speaking spoke with great AUTHORITY and with wicked intent, her heart was full of evil and malice, she was angry, her words were filled with hatred and bitterness, now I listened as this woman demanded that laws be changed, she shouted with a loud voice, "WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS, I WANT HIM DEAD, THIS must be done quickly and without delay", at that moment the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "Daughter WATCH FOR NOW THE SPIRIT OF ENVY HAS PUT A PRICE UPON THE HEAD OF MY ANOINTED"!

Saints LETS US STAY ALERT AND VIGILANT IN THIS HOUR, Satan has found a weak man within the Republican Party that has a heart that has been easy to manipulate and deceive. I saw that this man if given room he will be instrumental in bringing a death blow to the Presidential Victory, AGAIN I SAW a WAR that is raging in the heavenlys for Kingdom occupation of the White House.

We Pray that the JUDAS in THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE be revealed and exposed NOW in Jesus Mighty Name.

FEAR NOT!!!! REMEMBER VICTORY BELONGS TO THE LORD AND HIS ANOINTED.

"History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        11 Nov 2016, 14:46 #229
     There's no doubt in my mind. Ryan. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        11 Nov 2016, 16:33 #230

oldmanmike,Nov 11 2016 wrote: There's no doubt in my mind. Ryan.
    Who would benefit the most from an assassination? "If your opponent is quick to anger, seek to irritate him"--Sun Tzu

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Offline Archiver

• Global Moderator
    Posts 9,785
      Night Owl
    Night Owl        11 Nov 2016, 17:44 #231

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        13 Nov 2016, 20:57 #232
     Perry Stone was great tonight Sunday 10-13-16. I don't know if this starts the new prophetic week but if it does you're in for a treat. I have to look up a phrase in Exodus. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        16 Nov 2016, 22:40 #233
     http://alternativenewsmedia.com/mark-ta ... ll-on-911/

ya'll need to read and watch this.

If you haven't heard the original, watch the second video.

This guy was on prophecy shows sharing this way back in the spring
     i remember see it. I may have posted about it then.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        17 Nov 2016, 06:29 #234
     I don't like this one a bit.

This old blind lady says Obama is the last president.
     http://theusualroutine.com/2016/11/10/b ... ews-trump/

This is a Russian site with interesting woo Trump assassination articles -- well - with the Russians it's mainstream -they ask right on the 6:00 news," Will They Kill Trump?"

I kinda like them people - they're right up front about stuff- - UFO and aliens and related cosmology theories. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        17 Nov 2016, 20:16 #235
     We will just have to pray harder for his protection.

Did you see those videos in the link I posted above?

Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        19 Nov 2016, 19:39 #236
     :unsure:

BIN EXCLUSIVE: Sanhedrin Asks Putin and Trump to Build Third Temple in Jerusalem

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz November 10, 2016 , 11:30 am

“Thus saith Hashem to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and to loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and that the gates may not be shut.” Isaiah 45:1 (The Israel Bible™)

The Sanhedrin has requested that president-elect Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin work together to help rebuild the Temple. (Breaking Israel News)
     The Sanhedrin has requested that president-elect Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin work together to help rebuild the Temple. (Breaking Israel News)
     The Nascent Sanhedrin is calling on Russian President Vladmir Putin and US president-elect Donald Trump to join forces and fulfill their Biblically-mandated roles by rebuilding the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the Sanhedrin, contacted Breaking Israel News to announce that the election of Trump, who has promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, coupled with Putin’s expressed desire for the Temple to be rebuilt, prompted the Jewish court to send a letter offering the two the opportunity to act as modern-day Cyrus figures: non-Jewish kings who recognize the importance of Israel and the Temple.

Cyrus the Great, King of Persia in the sixth century BCE, announced in the first year of his reign that he was prompted by God to make a decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt.

Thus saith Koresh king of Paras: All the kingdoms of the earth hath Hashem, the God of heaven, given me; and He hath charged me to build Him a house in Yerushalayim, which is in Yehuda. Ezra 1:2

Cyrus sent the Jews under his rule back to Israel with a considerable sum of money with which to rebuild the Temple. The Sanhedrin plans to call on the two world leaders to take up this ancient Biblical decree and support the Jewish people in their holy mission.

Rabbi Weiss explained that the US elections have made the eternal Jewish dream a very real possibility.

“We are poised to rebuild the Temple. The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented,” Rabbi Weiss told Breaking Israel News.

The Sanhedrin’s letter notes that Trump’s upset victory was due to his support of Jerusalem, and reminds Trump of his campaign promise to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, effectively recognizing the city as the capital of Israel. The Jerusalem Embassy Act, passed in Congress in 1995, initiated the moving of the embassy, but has been vetoed since every American president since. The Sanhedrin calls on Trump to withhold the veto after he takes office.

The Sanhedrin also recalled Putin’s connection to the Temple in its letter. During his third official trip to Jerusalem in 2012, Putin paid a late-night visit to the Kotel (Western Wall). When he arrived at the holy site, the Russian leader stood in silence for several minutes, offering up a personal prayer, after which he read Psalms from a Russian-Hebrew prayer book.

An Israeli bystander called out in Russian, “Welcome, President Putin.” Putin approached the man, who explained the importance of the Temple Mount and the Jewish Temple. Chadrei Charedim, an Orthodox Hebrew news site, reported that Putin responded, “That’s exactly the reason I came here – to pray for the Temple to be built again.”

more:
     http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/78372 ... T17kpQc.97

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        23 Nov 2016, 21:25 #237
     Ain't nothing going to happen unless God wants it to happen, so if it does, you know God is behind it, therefore.......... "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        23 Nov 2016, 21:35 #238
     Sadie. This guy Berkowitz. Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz He's an emigrated Israeli, He's all over the internet as a "leading Jewish rabbi", freelance article writer, blogger, He has 8 and 1/2 pages of google links to different articles he's written, ALL SINCE 2015!!!

I don't know about this guy. Too much noise, not enough time. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth
    Posts 62,392
      Creepy as Hell
    Creepy as Hell        23 Nov 2016, 23:40 #239

oldmanmike,Nov 23 2016 wrote: Sadie. This guy Berkowitz. Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz He's an emigrated Israeli, He's all over the internet as a "leading Jewish rabbi", freelance article writer, blogger, He has 8 and 1/2 pages of google links to different articles he's written, ALL SINCE 2015!!!

I don't know about this guy. Too much noise, not enough time.
    You could be right, Mike.

It is something to keep an ear out for though.

Posts 11,480
      Straight Jacket Time
    Straight Jacket Time        24 Nov 2016, 01:49 #240

Sadie,Nov 24 2016 wrote:
     It is something to keep an ear out for though.
    I just read this tonight
     Psalm 127:1

1 Unless the Lord builds the house,
     those who build it labor in vain.

So if the Lord ain't in it, it ain't gonna happen. "History becomes legend,
     Legend fades into myth

HEY! YOU GUYS UP IN THE PINNED THREAD!! - Chat Brat Anonymous

Started by ArchiverBoard Chat Brat Archives

Replies: 0
Views: 24
Last post Nov 07, 2018    03:16:35 AM
by Archiver
Emergency Preparedness Info - Chat Brat Anonymous ( Pinned )

Replies: 35
Views: 818
Last post Sep 03, 2018    07:06:40 PM
by Archiver
Cubby Thread.. - Chat Brat Anonymous

Replies: 0
Views: 37
Last post Sep 07, 2018    03:50:00 AM
by Archiver
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk