Occasion2B

First Place on Earth to see Tomorrow

VIDEO: Humboldt Mayor Rob Muench mourns Sask bus crash: ’14 kids, taken away in one second on the highway’

(Read 111 times)

News Bot

• Member Plus
VIDEO: Humboldt Mayor Rob Muench mourns Sask bus crash: ’14 kids, taken away in one second on the highway’

Humboldt Mayor Rob Muench spoke with reporter Kevin Mitchell about the crash that killed 14 people on board a Humboldt Broncos team bus on Friday.

“Fourteen kids, taken away in one second on the highway. It’s a tragedy not only for Humboldt, but for hockey all over the country,” Muench said. “A number of the players were from communities in surrounding provinces and across the country. It is a very, very hard thing to take.”

NP_Top_Stories?d=yIl2AUoC8zA NP_Top_Stories?i=04E8k9agB8g:8zKGHebT_dU NP_Top_Stories?i=04E8k9agB8g:8zKGHebT_dU NP_Top_Stories?d=qj6IDK7rITs NP_Top_Stories?i=04E8k9agB8g:8zKGHebT_dU

Source: VIDEO: Humboldt Mayor Rob Muench mourns Sask bus crash: ’14 kids, taken away in one second on the highway’

From News Feed

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk