• Occasion2b Main Page

• General Discussion

• Disease Outbreak News

YoNews.org

YoNews Portal

Live TV

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 19, 2017    12:21:10 PM

Author Topic: New book eviscerates "Russian corruption" propaganda: Alex Krainer's 'The Killing of William Browder: Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception'  (Read 79 times)

Offline YoNews

• Member Plus
    • YoNews.org
New book eviscerates "Russian corruption" propaganda: Alex Krainer's 'The Killing of William Browder: Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception'

Today I want to introduce you to a book whose importance simply cannot be overstated: The Killing of William Browder: Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception by Alex Krainer. I consider that book as a *must read* for any person trying to understand modern Russia and where the new Cold War with Russia came from.

Most of you must have heard of the Magnitsky Act or even maybe of William Browder himself. You probably know that Browder was a British businessman who founded Hermitage Capital Management investment fund which Sergei Magnitsky represented as a lawyer and auditor. Finally, you must have heard that Magnitsky died (was killed) in a Russian jail while Browder was placed by the Russian government on a black list and denied entry. For the vast majority of you, that is probably as much thought as you ever gave this topic and I have to confess that this is also true for me. I never bothered really researching this issue because I knew the context so well that this, by itself, gave me a quasi-certitude that I knew what had happened. Still, when I read this book I was amazed at the fantastically detailed account Krainer provides to what is really an amazing story.

In his book Alex Krainer offers us the truth and truly shows us how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Source: New book eviscerates "Russian corruption" propaganda: Alex Krainer's 'The Killing of William Browder: Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception'

Video shows Trump's lawyer previously denied the president was involved with Trump Jr.'s misleading statement about meeting with a Russian lawyer

Started by News BotBoard Today's News

Replies: 0
Views: 35
Last post Jul 31, 2017    11:20:03 PM
by News Bot
When is a Russian 'hack' not a hack? Evidence suggests DNC email hack was an inside job

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Replies: 0
Views: 16
Last post Aug 14, 2017    10:40:07 AM
by YoNews