Press "Enter" to skip to content

A woman died after contracting flesh-eating bacteria from eating raw oysters — here’s why a food poisoning expert avoids the food

A woman died after contracting flesh-eating bacteria from eating raw oysters — here’s why a food poisoning expert avoids the food

A woman has died after being affected by a flesh-eating bacteria in Louisiana. She became ill after eating roughly two dozen raw oysters.
Source:

Facebook Comments

Disqus Comments

Specify a Disqus shortname at Social Comments options page in admin panel