FIRED! C.E.O. Who Threatened to Shoot Trump with Sniper Rifle FIRED  (Read 215 times) Print

1 B

Anonymous Poster  Nov 15, 2016    04:04:31 PM

A California-based network security company has accepted the resignation of their CEO of he threatened to kill President-elect Donald Trump.

Matt Harrigan, the now FORMER CEO of PacketSled, went on a Facebook tirade on election night. The series of angry messages were part of a private thread that someone exposed through a series of screenshots.

In those posts, Harrigan made quite clear the intent to kill Mr. Trump:

"I'm going to kill the president. Elect."
    "Bring it secret service."
    "Getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the whitehouse that suits you motherf***er. I'll find you."
    "In no uncertain terms, f*** you America. Seriously. F*** off."

And just in case Harrigan hoped to find peace in his community of San Diego, Harrigan stuck the last dagger in the heart of that community with his Ron Burgandy-like quip "Really San Deigo? Trump? Go F*** yourself San Diego."

More:  https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/business/2482   

TIME: How Germany Reacted to Angela Merkel as TIME’s Person of the Year – Donald Trump Bashes Time Magazine, Says Angela Merkel Is Ruining Germany

Started by NewsBoard Archives

Replies: 0
Views: 198
Last post Dec 09, 2015    09:50:02 PM
by News
The National Iranian American Council Deplores Trump’s Push to Violate Iran Nuclear Deal | National Iranian-American Council

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Replies: 0
Views: 53
Last post Oct 14, 2017    06:00:06 AM
by YoNews

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Simple Audio Video Embedder