racists can be such dinks  (Read 131 times) Print

1 B

beast  Nov 19, 2016    05:43:42 PM

Waving banners and hurling obscenities, White Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter protesters faced off in an angry hours-long shouting match Saturday in front of the Anti-Defamation League's southwest Houston office.

WLM protesters countered chants of "Black Lives Matter" with shouts of "No they don't!" Meanwhile, BLM protesters urged their opponents to, "Kill yourself, follow your leader," referencing Adolf Hitler's death by suicide.
White Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter protests ar ADL
Houston Chronicle

More:  http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/White-Lives-Matters-protest-counter-protest-9518853.php#photo-11255150   

Snow Deer  Nov 19, 2016    06:00:48 PM

I want all these protests to stop and for people to get on with living a good, healthy, prosperous life

Anonymous Poster  Nov 19, 2016    06:16:45 PM

I think they will fizzle out.

I doubt soros and friends will keep throwing money away on something that is bound to fail.

~beast~

Black pediatric nurse who tweeted that white women should ‘sacrifice’ their sons ‘to the wolves’ in case they became terrorists, rapists or racists, is ‘no longer’ working at hospital, officials confirm

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Replies: 0
Views: 31
Last post Nov 27, 2017    04:00:03 PM
by YoNews
DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

Started by YoNewsBoard YoNews Portal

Replies: 0
Views: 6
Last post Dec 10, 2017    03:40:03 PM
by YoNews

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums
Simple Audio Video Embedder