• Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:
      Did you miss your activation email?

www.occasion-to-be.com

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10
Blue Apron just got a flood of bullish ratings from Wall Street, and its shares are flying (APRN)

Analysts see investors changing their views on Blue Apron even with the Amazon threat.
Source: Blue Apron just got a flood of bullish ratings from Wall Street, and its shares are flying (APRN)
Protesters in small French town wall off proposed site of migrant shelter

Working under cover of darkness, a few dozen residents of Semeac in the Pyrenees mountains erected a wall 18 metres (60 feet) long and 1.8 meters high.
Source: Protesters in small French town wall off proposed site of migrant shelter
Maine dispensary offering 'weed for weeds' to garnders cleaning up the city

A medical marijuana businessman in Maine is offering weed for weeds in a program to encourage Gardiner residents to clean up their city.
Source: Maine dispensary offering 'weed for weeds' to garnders cleaning up the city
Video: South African Demonstrators Demand Zuma’s Resignation

ANC’s leadership in SA itself called into question as Zuma’s corruption ridden Presidency may be coming to at end, who will lead the country next is the question … Via Youtube

Source: Video: South African Demonstrators Demand Zuma’s Resignation
Journalism Is Dying and Content Marketing Is Taking Its Place (I Know Because I Do Both)

Spin is spin, even when it is written by journalists. (Image: scyther5 / iStock / Getty Images Plus) Stories like this can’t be found in corporate media! Make a tax-deductible donation to Truthout by clicking here. I first started writing articles when I was a teenager, as one of the ways I could contribute to […]

Source: Journalism Is Dying and Content Marketing Is Taking Its Place (I Know Because I Do Both)
A Shameful Silence: Where is the Outrage Over the Slaughter of Civilians in Mosul?

The catastrophic number of civilian casualties in Mosul is receiving little attention internationally from politicians and journalists. This is in sharp contrast to the outrage expressed worldwide over the bombardment of east Aleppo by Syrian government and Russian forces at the end of 2016. Hoshyar Zebari, the Kurdish leader and former Iraqi finance and foreign minister, told me in an interview last week: “Kurdish […]

Source: A Shameful Silence: Where is the Outrage Over the Slaughter of Civilians in Mosul?
YoNews Portal / A Diet That Mimics a Fast
« Last post by YoNews on Today at 09:20:08 AM »
A Diet That Mimics a Fast

By Dr. Mercola Your diet can have an enormous influence on how long you live and your likelihood of contracting disease. In this interview, Valter Longo Ph.D., professor of gerontology and biological sciences at the University of Southern California and director of The Longevity Institute, discusses the health benefits of a fasting-mimicking diet. The fasting-mimicking […]

Source: A Diet That Mimics a Fast
'Brainless billionaire': New al-Shabab video calls Trump 'arguably the most stupid president a country could ever have'

The SITE Intelligence Group says the video released Sunday includes the criticism of Trump as it addresses next month's presidential election in Kenya.
Source: 'Brainless billionaire': New al-Shabab video calls Trump 'arguably the most stupid president a country could ever have'
How human smugglers use trucks - like the one parked outside a Texas Walmart - with sometimes deadly results

Previous cases of smugglers using similar trucks to move human cargo shed light on the dangerous method of human trafficking.
Source: How human smugglers use trucks - like the one parked outside a Texas Walmart - with sometimes deadly results
KREMLIN: New US sanctions on Russia would hurt both countries

The Kremlin on Monday warned that new US sanctions on Russia would hit the interests of both sides as Congress gears up to approved fresh punitive measures.
Source: KREMLIN: New US sanctions on Russia would hurt both countries
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10