• Username: Password:
      Did you miss your activation email?

www.occasion-to-be.com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
YoNews Portal / Over 1 Million Call on DOJ to Block Bayer-Monsanto Merger
« Last post by YoNews on Today at 02:40:04 AM »
Over 1 Million Call on DOJ to Block Bayer-Monsanto Merger

New reports reveal devastating impacts on consumers and farmers.

WASHINGTON – Over 1 million petition signatures were delivered by farming, consumer and environmental groups  to the U.S. Department of Justice calling on the department to block the proposed merger of Bayer (BAYN) and Monsanto (MON).

The signatures were delivered as two new reports revealed irreversible impacts from the merger on consumers and farmers.

Tuesday, Friends of the Earth, SumOfUs and the Open Markets Institute released an analysis, “Bayer-Monsanto Merger: Big Data, Big Agriculture, Big Problems,” which  explores the implications of a combined Big Data, chemical and seed platform owned by Bayer and Monsanto and how it may impact competition and farmer choice.
Bayer-Monsanto-Acquisition-Merger.jpg

Read Entire Article »

HumansAreFree?d=yIl2AUoC8zA HumansAreFree?i=vhh5EPGvNic:6lFWNaz-eWw: HumansAreFree?i=vhh5EPGvNic:6lFWNaz-eWw: HumansAreFree?d=7Q72WNTAKBA HumansAreFree?i=vhh5EPGvNic:6lFWNaz-eWw: HumansAreFree?d=qj6IDK7rITs HumansAreFree?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 HumansAreFree?i=vhh5EPGvNic:6lFWNaz-eWw: HumansAreFree?d=TzevzKxY174 HumansAreFree?i=vhh5EPGvNic:6lFWNaz-eWw:

Source: Over 1 Million Call on DOJ to Block Bayer-Monsanto Merger
Today's News / Auction Boosts Lebanon High Project Graduation
« Last post by News Bot on Today at 02:40:02 AM »
Auction Boosts Lebanon High Project Graduation

Auction Boosts Lebanon High Project Graduation  Valley NewsFull coverage

Source: Auction Boosts Lebanon High Project Graduation

From News Feed
Lebanon's PM Hariri says he will be in Beirut within days

Lebanon's PM Hariri says he will be in Beirut within days  Washington PostLebanon's prime minister arrives in Paris, heralding the end of one crisis but perhaps starting another  Los Angeles TimesSaad Hariri will be in Lebanon 'by Wednesday'  Aljazeera.comFull coverage

Source: Lebanon's PM Hariri says he will be in Beirut within days

From News Feed
WATCH: 60 Minutes Re-releases 2001 Interview With Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe

DOosCWjXkAEer8a.jpg

White farmers don't want their land stolen because they're "racist," so said Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe in this 2001 interview with 60 Minutes.   

This is the go-to refrain of "social justice" activists everywhere.  In Zimbabwe and South Africa, we ca...
Source: WATCH: 60 Minutes Re-releases 2001 Interview With Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe
Woman Tells Man To Stop 'Manspreading' On NYC Subway, Gets Punched In The Face

DOosCWjXkAEer8a.jpg

Not smart. 

From The Daily Mail: 
A Good Samaritan stepped in and forced a man off a New York Subway train after he launched into a sickening rant and punched a woman in the face because she said he was 'manspreading'.   
Source: Woman Tells Man To Stop 'Manspreading' On NYC Subway, Gets Punched In The Face
Today's News / Palestinians speak out on anniversary of Resolution 242
« Last post by News Bot on Today at 02:20:02 AM »
Palestinians speak out on anniversary of Resolution 242

It has been 50 years since the UN adopted Resolution 242, calling for Israel to withdraw from the occupied territories.

Source: Palestinians speak out on anniversary of Resolution 242

From News Feed
WATCH: Zolani Tete scores quickest KO ever in world title fight

NEW YORK, USA - Gone in 11 seconds.
Zolani Tete needed just one punch – his first punch of the fight – to put down Siboniso Gonya for good and retain his WBO bantamweight title Saturday, November 18 at SSE Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Tete (26-3, 21 knockouts) showed why ...

Source: WATCH: Zolani Tete scores quickest KO ever in world title fight

From News Feed
Bill Gates Exposed for Funding Research, Promotion of Spraying Geo-engineered 'Chemtrails' Across the Globe

The latest scam to enter the debate about so-called "global warming" involves spending billions of dollars to spray the atmosphere with tiny particulate matter for the alleged purpose of reflecting sunlight back into space, and thus cooling the planet.

But research into this controversial practice of "chemtrailing," which has actually already been going on for quite some time now, is largely funded directly by Mr. Vaccine himself, the infamous Bill Gates.

The U.K.'s Guardian paper reports that Gates, who is a huge advocate of global intervention programs that forcibly affect large people groups whether they like it or not, has been spending untold millions of dollars from his own personal fortune to fund research into geo-engineering programs.

These funds are being used to study things like how much it will cost every year to blast the skies with tiny particles of sulfur dioxide, a toxic industrial byproduct linked to serious respiratory illnesses like asthma.

Bill%2BGates%2BEVIL%2BSatan.jpg

Read Entire Article »

HumansAreFree?d=yIl2AUoC8zA HumansAreFree?i=mFJFtVQ24RU:KcUFlwP6LT4: HumansAreFree?i=mFJFtVQ24RU:KcUFlwP6LT4: HumansAreFree?d=7Q72WNTAKBA HumansAreFree?i=mFJFtVQ24RU:KcUFlwP6LT4: HumansAreFree?d=qj6IDK7rITs HumansAreFree?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 HumansAreFree?i=mFJFtVQ24RU:KcUFlwP6LT4: HumansAreFree?d=TzevzKxY174 HumansAreFree?i=mFJFtVQ24RU:KcUFlwP6LT4:

Source: Bill Gates Exposed for Funding Research, Promotion of Spraying Geo-engineered 'Chemtrails' Across the Globe
Today's News / Reporting Manus Island - a delicate balance
« Last post by News Bot on Today at 02:00:06 AM »
Reporting Manus Island - a delicate balance

Reporting Manus Island - a delicate balance  ABC OnlineThe Veiled Threat: Australia's Campaign Against New Zealand Refugee Policy  International Policy DigestJacinda Ardern: It's more important to do what's right than what's popular  Stuff.co.nzFull coverage

Source: Reporting Manus Island - a delicate balance

From News Feed
Images show North Korea's 'submarine ballistic missile programme'

Images show North Korea's 'submarine ballistic missile programme'  BBC NewsSurgeons remove worms, other parasites from NKorean soldier  Washington PostJapan Wants War With North Korea's Kim Jong Un, Not Dialogue, New Poll Shows  NewsweekFrom the preschooler to the bean trader and the drug dealer: Life in North Korea under Kim Jong Un  National PostA 'preventive' war with North Korea would be total hell. Here's why  Fox NewsFull coverage

Source: Images show North Korea's 'submarine ballistic missile programme'

From News Feed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10